Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) (41084 Views)

Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos) / #10yearschallenge : Adesua Etomi Shares 10 Years Throwback Photos / Adesua Etomi Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Adesua Etomi-Wellington has shared photos documenting different stages of her pregnancy and the back story for each photo, IgbereTV reports

The new mum also shared photos showing the moment she and Banky W beheld their child for the first time.

Sharing the photos on her Instagram handle, she wrote;

"Pic 1: worth the wait. Had to wear a maternity belt because pelvic, back and waist pain wanted to finish me. (2 weeks before)

Pic 2 : feeling myself after my hospital appointment but also exhausted. (Quarter to drop)

Pic 3 : 2 days before Zaiah came. A day before my water broke. (7 months into my natural hair journey....Again)

Pic 4 : Papa staring at Zaiah in amazement. A few minutes after he was born. I was EXHAUSTED.

Pic 5 : Looking at our boy

Pic 6 : How it's going

Ps. Being pregnant during a pandemic was HARD but we bless God. Shout out to all the mummies that are doing it/did it.

~ Mama Z
#mamaZtiwaonline"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CL2Pb8zDlqn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See below.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:11am On Mar 01, 2021
More

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Calazoto: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2021
So nice!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by fati2001(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2021
otipoju:

[s]Calm down. Do younknow wether they adopted the child, or perhaps a surrogate mother and just wore pregnancy props...abi did you see her naked stomach?[/s]

[s]Na their life...whichever one wether biological or adopted or surrogate ...congratulations.[/s]

otipoju what do you have to say about this one?

21 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2021
Very matured and responsible lady who waited until after delivery before uploading the photos.

Unlike some who see pregnancy as UEFA champions league, that goes about taking photos at the group stage and uploading them just to get attention.

Adesua is not just beautiful, but she's a wise lady.

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2021
Congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by LMS1(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2021
Thats Nice,
Feeding Us With Her Pregnancy Image Just Once,
Not Like The Other Edesua That Was Busy Uploading Everything On Instagram Everyday Like Its An Execise.
Make Blogges Come Carry Her Matter For Head

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2021
Happy people

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2021
cute
NwaAmaikpe come and see

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Motherhood is beautiful kiss. Can't wait to start mine

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2021
Congratulations to them. cool
Surrogacy is now a norm in Nigeria. Indeed it has come to stay wink

13 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Twelfthman: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
Beautiful!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by festacman(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Big congratulations to Banky W and Adesua.

Hello Zaiah, you are welcome to the world. May you be a source of joy and blessing to your parents. And please keep the door open for more siblings to arrive especially a baby girl because we another beautiful Adesua to behold.

At this point, I can boldly say a big shame to people like Nwamaikpe of Nairaland who constantly mocked Banky W's wait on God for fruit of the womb. No REAL man should mock another man's wait for a baby. Ntoooooooooor!

To God be all glory!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2021
God has shut the mouth of her enemies, both online and offline.. Glory!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by damichibuzor: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2021
These people sabi keep secret sha

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Oya do quick, born number 2........ grin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 10:00am On Mar 01, 2021
Cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by BassReeves: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Surrogacy is now a norm in Nigeria.
Indeed it has come to stay
wink

Awon doubting Thomas omo araiye

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Lastoffourtnyt: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2021
cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by brownskingirl1(f): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2021
I love this lady.
Congratulations to you ma!

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2021
I'm super happy for this couple. God has shut down the mouths of gossips

7 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2021
okay
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2021
I hate banky because he married my wifegrin
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by DonCortino: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2021
motherhood keh! she just born her first na.

Congrats to them all the same.
Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by samuel19222(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2021
welcome to Nigeria �� and welcome to the world � Zaiah

Haters Dey say na surrogate

maureensylvia:
Surrogacy is now a norm in Nigeria. Indeed it has come to stay wink

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Shares Her Pregnancy, Childbirth And Motherhood Journey (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2021
Once again, congratulations to the Wellington's family.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido In Namibia: Bodyguard Throws His Fans Off Stage During His Performance / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill / Munachi Abii Displays Her Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.