Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

What I Prefer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Prefer (1066 Views)

Why I Prefer Catholic Church To Pentecostal Churches / Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? / Why I Prefer Islam Over Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

Your posts are not seeking solutions to your problems, Hell. They are in fact posts where you ignore your problems and blame buda and everyone else instead as if it is buda who introduced our mother to the person that lied to her when she was a teenager and gave her belle for seven of us children to pop out amidst poverty etc!

You must do the work to lift yourself from the curse of Hell and not just succumb to burning in hell!

I never blamed anyone for anything.
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

Your posts are not seeking solutions to your problems, Hell. They are in fact posts where you ignore your problems and blame buda and everyone else instead as if it is buda who introduced our mother to the person that lied to her when she was a teenager and gave her belle for seven of us children to pop out amidst poverty etc!

You must do the work to lift yourself from the curse of Hell and not just succumb to burning in hell!

You have decided not to stop accusing me of several things because you enjoy accusing me of several things while the problem I have with you persists as a result of these baseless accusations.

Since you don't know why I mentioned you the other time, you should have asked.
I said the problems that people have with one another won't cease because people that accuse but do not want to be accused exist.
You are one of such people.
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 6:22pm On May 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I never blamed anyone for anything.

Really? Let us see if you can responsibly count how many different entities you irresponsibly blamed in your post below. And when you are done counting in that post then count how many different entities you blamed in your post I quoted just before it.

HellVictorinho:
I write to FatherOfJesus and others that have rightly decided to condemn the Bible to inform them about the false accusations by budaatum towards so many people.

Budaatum just wakes up to accuse people of being lazy or/and neither reading nor understanding the Bible.

LordReed's brain is under the influence of budaatum's statements which are worse than acts of terrorism!!!

I have decided not to do anything except what is right and the right thing to do is to condemn the Bible!!!

Pastors and other christian leaders make money by quoting scriptures like budaatum but that's wrong!!!!!

Ultimately, anyone that agrees with budaatum towards false accusations is wrong!!!!!
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 6:24pm On May 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have decided not to stop accusing me of several things ......

Please read my post below to see that I have just accused you of being irresponsible! And unable to see and count.
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

Really? Let us see if you can responsibly count how many different entities you irresponsibly blamed in your post below. And when you are done counting in that post then count how many different entities you blamed in your post I quoted just before it.

I said FatherOfJesus and others like him were right in condemning the Bible.
Then, I spoke against your false accusations.

Concerning the problems in the world,I said they won't cease because people like you ensure that they don't cease.

So, you didn't know you were causing problems between us when you kept accusing me of different things,huh??

There are different kinds of problems.
The one you are responsible for is the one between us.
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

Please read my post below to see that I have just accused you of being irresponsible! And unable to see and count.

Exactly.

You keep accusing but you don't want to be accused.

That ensures that the problem between us doesn't cease.
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 6:47pm On May 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Exactly.

You keep accusing but you don't want to be accused.

That ensures that the problem between us doesn't cease.

I don't really care if you accuse me of whatever you accuse me off, please knock yourself out and accuse to your hearts delight. Just know that all that energy you are deploying to accuse buda and the whole world and the gods for whatever condition in life you may find yourself in might be better deployed in educating yourself out of the hell you might currently be burning in.
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

I don't really care if you accuse me of whatever you accuse me off, please knock yourself out and accuse to your hearts delight. Just know that all that energy you are deploying to accuse buda and the whole world and the gods for whatever condition in life you may find yourself in might be better deployed in educating yourself out of the hell you might currently be burning in.

Nonsense.
I said you are responsible for the problem between us.
I didn't say you are responsible for my mom's predicament.

When will you understand?
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 6:58pm On May 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Concerning the problems in the world,I said they won't cease because people like you ensure that they don't cease.

In Yoruba we say "if hell fire de burn you and fire de burn ya neighbour you must to first put out the fire that is burning you before trying to save your neighbour from burning in hell fire".

Its like the steward warning in an aeroplane. Please save yourself first by putting on your oxygen mask before attempting to put an oxygen mask on others.

I think you have enough problems of your own that you ought to be concerning yourself with and therefore should not really be concerning yourself with the problems of the world yet, but I must be wrong because if your pain was hurting you'd be seeking solutions to your problems instead of irresponsibly blaming your burning condition on others.
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 7:00pm On May 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

When will you understand?

When you decide to confront the hell you live in instead of just pouring petrol on yourself so you burn more!
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

In Yoruba we say "if hell fire de burn you and fire de burn ya neighbour you must to first put out the fire that is burning you before trying to save your neighbour from burning in hell fire".

Its like the steward warning in an aeroplane. Please save yourself first by putting on your oxygen mask before attempting to put an oxygen mask on others.

I think you have enough problems of your own that you ought to be concerning yourself with and therefore should not really be concerning yourself with the problems of the world yet, but I must be wrong because if your pain was hurting you'd be seeking solutions to your problems instead of irresponsibly blaming your burning condition on others.

It seems you can never understand.
I never blamed you for anything except the problem between us.

Don't you know what I mean by the problem between us?
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

When you decide to confront the hell you live in instead of just pouring petrol on yourself so you burn more!

You are the one mixing things up.

What does the problem between us have to do with my struggle to survive?
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 7:11pm On May 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It seems you can never understand.
I never blamed you for anything except the problem between us.

Don't you know what I mean by the problem between us?

The problem between us is your refusal to accept the truth Hell, which is the reason you are burning in hell instead of gaining victory over the hell that is burning you.

Instead of confronting your hell you even make it sound as if it is buda who put you in hell and buda who is pouring petrol on your body when the truth is you are pouring petrol on yourself and are setting yourself on fire.

Trust me when I say that there will continue to be problems between you and buda for as long as you continue to irresponsibly burn yourself in hell fire whilst trolling buda, as I've said to you before.

budaatum:

We will continue repeating the same things until we learn and evolve, unfortunately Hell. Its called Turning the Wheel of Dharma.

Until we understand the Four Noble Truths and learn to walk the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path#%3A%7E%3Atext%3DThe_Eightfold_Path_consists_of%2Cmeditative_absorption_or_union%27%29.?wprov=sfla1]Noble Eightfold Path[/url], we shall continue to turn the Dharma Wheel of Life and Death I am afraid, and there is no escaping it.
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

The problem between us is your refusal to accept the truth Hell, which is the reason you are burning in hell instead of gaining victory over the hell that is burning you.

Instead of confronting your hell you even make it sound as if it is buda who put you in hell and buda who is pouring petrol on your body when the truth is you are pouring petrol on yourself and are setting yourself on fire.

Trust me when I say that there will continue to be problems between you and buda for as long as you continue to irresponsibly burn yourself in hell fire whilst trolling buda, as I've said to you before.

What makes your statements true

Why should I accept your statements as the truth??

When did you demonstrate why your statements are true

The problem remains since you keep defending yourself by claiming to be saying the truth.

I will rather die than accept your statements as true.
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 7:34pm On May 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What makes your statements true

Why should I accept your statements as that which is true

When did you demonstrate why your statements are true

The problem remains since you keep defending yourself by claiming to be saying the truth.

I will rather die than accept your statements as true.

HellVictorinho, are you not dukkha like one who burns in hell fire?

Is the samudaya of your dukkha not due to your taṇhā?

Is the nirodha of your dukkha not attainable by the renouncement of this taṇhā of your's?

And is magga not the path that will lead you to renounce your taṇhā and cessation of dukkha?

I guess you shall never know, Hell, because instead of asking and knocking and seeking with all your heart and your soul and your mind, you "will rather die than accept your statements as true" despite the fact that you are the one who is already burning in hell.
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 30, 2021
budaatum:

HellVictorinho, are you not dukkha like one who burns in hell fire?

Is the samudaya of your dukkha not due to your taṇhā?

Is the nirodha of your dukkha not attainable by the renouncement of this taṇhā of your's?

And is magga not the path that will lead you to renounce your taṇhā and cessation of dukkha?

I guess you shall never know, Hell, because instead of asking and knocking and seeking with all your heart and your soul and your mind, you "will rather die than accept your statements as true" despite the fact that you are the one who is already burning in hell.

There's nothing useful in your statements that requires anyone to seek or ask or knock.

There's nothing beneficial for anyone to learn in your statements.

There's no reason why I should be exposed to the nonsense you are saying.
I don't need to know the nonsense you are determined to spread.

Look!

You will never know how ridiculous your statements are because you are filled with pride and you will be buried with it.

You do not ask,seek and knock for the necessary knowledge but you keep trying to spread nonsense.

Spits
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I'm surrounded by shit.
Re: What I Prefer by budaatum: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
A001:

Stop quoting me unnecessarily to make silly remarks. If you're looking for who start an e-fight with, avoid my moniker.

These may help you deal with him, though you might end up owning a troll.
Re: What I Prefer by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
budaatum:

These may help you deal with him, though you might end up owning a troll.

Your children should be ashamed of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not Divine But A Man / Did God Create People To Be Homosexuals, Transgender, Pedophiles, Non Binary Etc / Why Do You Go To Church/Mosque?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.