Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria (10411 Views)

Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by lalasticlala(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Full statement by President Buhari on $1.3 billion Basic Chemicals Platform agreement between Nigeria and Morocco.

Nigeria and Morocco have signed an agreement to develop a $1.3 billion Basic Chemicals Platform in Nigeria that will produce Ammonia and various NPK and DAP fertilisers, using Nigeria’s gas reserves. We are well on our way to becoming a regional and global fertiliser power house.

The new Plant when completed will complement the existing Dangote & Indorama Chemicals facilities which produce urea,ammonia & other industrial raw materials. These are in addition to dozens of fertilizer blending plants we‘ve revived under the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative.

I am pleased with the partnership and support of the Fertilizer Producers and Suppliers Association of Nigeria (FEPSAN), and the progress they have made over the past five years. Today, we are seeing the fruits of their smart, long-term and patriotic investment decisions.

One commendable trait worth mentioning is that all of FEPSAN’s investments have been balanced between urban and rural Nigeria. These are the types of investments needed to address the unemployment and security challenges our nation is facing today.

We must make special effort to ensure that Nigeria’s Rural areas are not neglected. Investments and the creation of employment opportunities must strive to be inclusive.

As we continue to expand our security operations to bring an end to these challenges, it is important to note that peace and prosperity can only be sustained if we collectively and actively support investments that take opportunities to our rural citizens.

I therefore urge our governors, bankers, investors and entrepreneurs to look beyond our cities when it comes to investments.

As we have seen from Nigeria’s 5-year fertiliser revolution, if investors are willing to endure the short-term ‘start-up’ pains, they will surely benefit from long-term sustainable and substantial gains.

Let me also use this opportunity, on behalf of Nigerians, to thank my brother and friend, His Majesty, the King of Morocco for being with us during this difficult but exciting journey.

This mutually beneficial partnership between our two countries is a true example of how intra-Africa trade and partnership should work.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1375123714422009864?s=19

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by tit(f): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2021
So Nigeria cannot produce fertilizer?
With all our plenty plenty professors?
And Adeshina at the top of african development bank

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2021
Its a good initiative and it will help boost our agricultural sector. But the government should also look into granting more loans to farmers. It will motivate a lot of us in the sector.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Everester: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
lol, what is the result of $1billion spent on weapon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Anigreat: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
shocked

Jubril Alsundani must always strike a business deal with his Muslim brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by usmanktg2(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
C
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Bampeh: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
This is a good bilateral trade, it will strengthen the economy. A win-win for both countries.

This news is bad for Dangote monopolistic empire.

bampeh love this

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why buhari picture on this news?
Say he know what's going on in this country or what.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by observanc1: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
tit:
has nigeria been able to produce pin talkless of fertilizer?
Or you have forgotten that Singapore came and collected palm kernels in nigeria in the 70s and are now using it to produce soaps, which they export to us now?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Xenry: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
Why the Buhari's Picture na? And why is this thread on Front-Page? I dey vex oo! sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Risingblue008(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2021
D
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Make vegetable inside Aso fall inside the chemical jor

Before Manabbq call those him fellow humanoids to come carry me say I curse presido

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by kenbee(f): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hope Morocco is aware that they are dealing with a country without a President

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Risingblue008(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
I've never heard of any country sign an agreement or MOU with Nigeria in their own country,,it's only Nigeria signing and signing and signing wht I don't understand.
All this political mother fcvkers don't even know their rezn of being elected,,
The only thing they knw is to shrink us to poverty so that we can socum to their intimidation,,,,but trust say BABA GOD NO GO SHAME US
them dey surprise as we take dey cope na
Still running the street
Still got no love for d police
Still Loving the street
Still showing young brother love
Still clubbing
Still feeding our families

I believe one day

WE GO FVCK THEM ALL FULL TIME
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
Whatever will move our darling country forward is what we are after @MANNA

Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by tutudesz: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Happiboispot(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
we need more things like this
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Make vegetable inside Aso fall inside the chemical jor

Before Manabbq call those him fellow humanoids to come carry me say I curse presido
If u never mention dem MANNA ten times in a day, ur body go dey do you one kind abi?
Dis una addiction with out moniker no be small tin o.
Keep it up kiddos, you brighten our day with your mention.
Thanks for your cares now and ...... always!
(Don't forget to quote to reply this also biko)
Nairaland.com kids everywhere tongue

@topic,
Morroco an Nigeria, a good combination to greater heights in Africa.
Enemies of Nigeria must complain to every good and positive news about our darling nation, the evil news about blood, sorrow and tears they pray for everyday will not depart from them.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
tit:

Na by prof? Dangote wey get fertilizer plant na prof?

It is by money oh, you need money to build any factory or enter any business except maybe olosho business

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Anigreat: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
post=100209624:
Whatever will move our darling country forward is whatbwe are after.

Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria.

shocked

Should we rather say, land flowing with bandits and terrorists.grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by paulolee(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2021
jus don't know why I see no economic sense in this post I just read, I dnt know why I said so but I dnt see anything good coming out of this planed deal, call me a hater I you like n maybe dts wat I am..
make Nigeria n morocco get out..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by pixat88827: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Patrioticman007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Arab money. Simple facts about Morroco.

Relations between the Sultanate of Morocco and the United States of America date back to the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783) and specifically since 1777 when the sultan Mohammed ben Abdallah became the first monarch to help the United States through the secret intelligence service that coordinated Luis de Unzaga ...
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by MrLacoste4: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2021
Na where dem dey see dis money self??.. make una give me updates na
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by Ikem11(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Wait why is it dangote must finish his before Nigeria can start?

Dangote finishing his refinery, Nigeria starting refurbishing of its own.

Dangote finishing fertilizer now Nigeria signing a deal on fertilizer.

There is more to this country we yet don't know of
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by 2BagsOfsugar: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
Have they considered disposal of chemical waste?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by IJOBA11: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
GOOD THEY SHOULD ESTABLISH THE COMPANY IN EITHER NORTH EAST, BORDILLON OR IRAGBIJI cool
Re: Nigeria And Morocco Sign Agreement To Establish Chemicals Platform In Nigeria by michoim(m): 7:17pm On Mar 25, 2021
Nice one from Mr. president

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18,000 Farmers Return To Farm In Borno After 4 Years Insurgency(photo) / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Smoked Dried Prawns - Crayfish Available From Oron / Snail Hub--- Where Buyers Meet Sellers And Learn For FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.