Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ponder On This Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ponder On This Tonight (88 Views)

As You Go To Church Today, Ponder On This “I Am A Christian” / Issues To Ponder On The Pretrib Rapture Doctrine / Ponder On This Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ponder On This Tonight by Mrsoft3(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
Ponder on this tonight:

John 15:8
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Genesis 1:27-28
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

There is a purpose for every man/woman on earth. You where never created for nothing, there is an exact purpose to which you are on earth. There is no mistake in you coming to earth and being at this very same place you are right now.

It is expected we discover purpose in life, your purpose is God given assignment to you. In your purpose is your riches, in your purpose is your fruitfulness. So the father is glorified when you find purpose and walk in your purpose. Not everybody will be king, and not everybody will be slave. There is an exact purpose appointed to everybody. And that is why it is not good for a king to be in field while the servant is in the palace rulling, you know exactly what would become of the kingdom.

You must be fruitful, you must multiply, you must subdue and you must replenish.

Prayer: father help me discover my purpose tonight, lord I need an encounter tonight in the name of jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , March 26, 2021 / Whose Faith Was It March 26 / Pastor Touré Roberts – Rewind, You’re Closer Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.