Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Where Can I Invest =N=2m? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Invest =N=2m? (11683 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 8:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Hi there!

I am writing this with heavy hearts and tears in my eyes I will be 28 years old this year ending.

it's been a long time coming from 8 years of SERIOUS hustling (carrying blocks at building site). But by God's grace I have been able to save =N=2m without stealing or killing to make money.

I need advice on what type of INVESTMENT I should invest the money into.

NB: The underlisted are out of my scope
a. CryptoCurrency
b. Gambling/Betting of all sort
c. Network Marketing/ Referral business program
d. Agritech & affiliatiate marketing

Thank you for you anticipated responses.

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Mirabel042: 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2021
Chat me up on WhatsApp (0.8.0.3.2.2.1.9.3.3.9). I have an affiliate marketing option for you.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mirabel042:
Chat me up on WhatsApp (0.8.0.3.2.2.1.9.3.3.9). I have an affiliate marketing option for you.
Did you read the post I made?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by RedSquid: 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zobah:
Hi there!

I am writing this with heavy hearts and tears in my eyes I will be 28 years old this year ending.

it's been a long time coming from 8 years of SERIOUS hustling (carrying blocks at building site). But by God's grace I have been able to save =N=2m without stealing or killing to make money.

a. CryptoCurrency

Don't invest with this heavy spirit

First... Calm. Down

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
RedSquid:

Don't invest with this heavy spirit

First... Calm. Down
Thank you for your concern, what's your suggestions on the way forward and the Investment I can do?
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by RedSquid: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zobah:
Thank you for your concern, what's your suggestions on the way forward and the Investment I can do?

Baba they don't spend money with this your present energy. I know many you can do but I won't talk to you till a week. Go and calm down first. That's your first assignment

Never spend money on high tempo

16 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Enoch07: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
guy, find 2odds for bet9ja just use 500k take start. thank me later

10 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Kpokrikpo: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zobah:
Hi there!

a. CryptoCurrency

A lot of scammers on this forum, so be careful who you communicate with, option B and C are "no go" areas

13 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by yazga: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2021
Enoch07:
guy, find 2odds for bet9ja just use 500k take start. thank me later
angryI am sure you didn't read what he wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by yazga: 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kpokrikpo:

A lot of scammers on this forum, so be careful who you communicate with, option B and C are "no go" areas
it was stated na
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by enuelly: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Fix your money where you are guaranteed returns with good interest rate. While you pick a business of interest, go and volunteer with someone who is already into it, learn for minimum 6 months, you pull out your funds with interest and set up your business.

With dedication and persistent, you will be alright. If you need help with where to invest, let me know.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
enuelly:
Fix your money where you are guaranteed returns with good interest rate. While you pick a business of interest, go and volunteer with someone who is already into it, learn for minimum 6 months, you pull out your funds with interest and set up your business.

With dedication and persistent, you will be alright. If you need help with where to invest, let me know.
Is that not the reason I posted it here in the first place.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by tripplephi: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zobah:
Hi there!

a. CryptoCurrency

If you can RELOCATE TO GHANA.... you will not regret it.

But while you are in Nigeria, kindly start POS business or FARMING or buy a 600-750K CAR and use it for uber, import and sell on jiji/jumia

There are many things you can do if you sit and THINK.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by HopeVictor(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2021
Lol..una dey always get advice for people like this.. suddenly everybody go turn to business experts

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2021
tripplephi:

If you can RELOCATE TO GHANA.... you will not regret it.

But while you are in Nigeria, kindly start POS business or FARMING or buy a 600-750K CAR and use it for uber, import and sell on jiji/jumia

There are many things you can do if you sit and THINK.
Thank you for this, can you educate me on why I should relocate to Ghana?

Farming, I can't farm, because I don't know how to farm

Yes, POS great idea, but I read I have to to make a deposit of 1m or so

Uber, with the current move by Lagos state to introduce the state owned taxi, do you think it's a good idea for me to still do uber

Jumia/Jiji, what in your opinion do you think is moving in the market

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Dre183(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Keep 1m

Get a clean car of 1m, with that, I guarantee you a daily savings of 5k(approximately 150k) savings after all expenses

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by lavylilly: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
HopeVictor:
Lol..una dey always get advice for people like this..
angry Get out of here thread if you have nothing to advise

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by johnpaschal(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zobah:
Hi there!

a. CryptoCurrency

I always tell people o come across.... foodstuffs supply is the best ...with your capital you can do more for yourself with investing in crayfish supply, melon and palm oil

The 3 are the current good we have in the market ...I stay in uyo presently so it's closer to the sea and cameroonian border ....we get these things cheap here and sell in Lagos according to demand.....as long as people don't stop eating you won't stop gaining

12 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by tripplephi: 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zobah:
Thank you for this, can you educate me on why I should relocate to Ghana?

Farming, I can't farm, because I don't know how to farm

Yes, POS great idea, but I read I have to to make a deposit of 1m or so

Uber, with the current move by Lagos state to introduce the state owned taxi, do you think it's a good idea for me to still do uber

Jumia/Jiji, what in your opinion do you think is moving in the market

This is why I dont comment or help people. I pointed you in the direction since you were selective... NOW you want me to give you all the schematics and all the structure, you have a brain, use it. NO ONE WILL SPOON FEED YOU.

Oga pls Go and do your research na, see all the jamb questions you are asking me. If I told you I sell baby things on jumia, that is not what may work for you. If I told you I do uber in Ikorodu and it is moving so well because Lagos state govt doesnt cover it, how does that info help you when you are not here in ikorodu?
If I told you I own 15 POS terminals in badore ajah and I make 750k monthly after paying my staff whom I monitor from wherever I am in the world, how does that make you better.

Boss you didn't need Ideas, you needed training and mentorship. Do your research on each of them abeg.

18 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2021
Check my signature or thread, it will cost you only 200k to setup.
Zobah:
Hi there!

a. CryptoCurrency

Check my signature or thread, it will cost you only 200k to setup.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by chibunna60393: 5:05am On Mar 26, 2021
:A lot of scammers on this forum, so be careful who you communicate with, option B and C are "no go" areas it was stated na
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 5:28am On Mar 26, 2021
RenerdsMedia:
Check my signature or thread, it will cost you only 200k to setup.Check my signature or thread, it will cost you only 200k to setup.
what type of business?
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Sanchez01: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Zobah:
what type of business?
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T CONTACT ANYONE DIRECTLY. CHEERS!

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by obayendo1010(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2021
If you are serious I have a business plan that can fetch 100k weekly after expense...legal business in Nigeria even in your neighborhood.
Hit me up if interested
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Enoch07: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2021
yazga:
angryI am sure you didn't read what he wrote up there.
I did oga.now the question is did you? in case you didn't, just look at his option B

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by yazga: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2021
You did not, he listed those because Op is not interested in them.
Enoch07:

I did oga.now the question is did you? in case you didn't, just look at his option B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by yazga: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2021
The business plan is best suited for your friends neighborhood, colleague and church members, you want a TOTAL stranger to believe this.
obayendo1010:
If you are serious I have a business plan that can fetch 100k weekly after expense...legal business in Nigeria even in your neighborhood.
Hit me up if interested

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Cooldiipo(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Smart Guy. I like the intro to your write up but still beware, criminal minds don't care how hard life is for you. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. I wish you the best my brother!

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Onahbenjamin996(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2021
open a bet9ja shop with 800k and tank me later

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by totosucker(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Oga, You can start with POS, go and do your research on POS very well and start. Walk into any bank, go to there customer care, ask them the necessary questions, find out your potential income, find out how much is your takeaway every month, locate a good, strategic and busy position, employ a lady but let her come with a guarantor.
Don't invest the whole 2 million now, start small with the POS business while you are on the lookout for other business or businesses that you will invest in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Enoch07: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2021
yazga:
You did not, he listed those because Op is not interested in them.
lol some of us can skip things eh. but I'll still encourage him to take that option

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Hamachi(f): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2021
shocked
Enoch07:

lol some of us can skip things eh. but I'll still encourage him to take that option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From / How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? / Contemporary 4 Bedroom Duplex Arc Design For A 20ft X 100ft Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.