Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Where Can I Invest =N=2m? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Invest =N=2m? (11697 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by charixel: 7:52am On May 06, 2021
Farming
Dropshipping
Crypto trading
Restaurant - food business is good business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by SavageResponse(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2021
Zobah:
noted

Trust me, if you dash your money to @Alexvatt aka Oluwahelpme in the name of investment your case will end up like that of this guy in this thread.

First ask him how much of his own money has he ever invested and how much he has won in this bullshit binary options sh1t! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/6478403/seeking-legal-counsel#100241983

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by lavylilly: 2:36pm On May 06, 2021
grin
SavageResponse:

Trust me, if you dash your money to @Alexvatt aka Oluwahelpme in the name of investment your case will end up like that of this guy in this thread.

First ask him how much of his own money has he ever invested and how much he has won in this bullshit binary options sh1t! angry

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 8:15am On May 08, 2021
SavageResponse:

Thank you
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by colintin(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2021
Setup a brick factory. It's very lucrative and cheap to setup

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 2:24pm On May 08, 2021
colintin:
Setup a brick factory. It's very lucrative and cheap to setup
Give me the breakdown
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by colintin(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2021
[quote author=Zobah post=101492922]Give me the breakdown[/q
All you need is
sheltered production space
Red soil
Cement
Brick machine
Labor
All these is less than a million

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 6:07am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=colintin post=101504474][/quote]This not the break down I requested for. Attach proves to the things you mentioned.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by DaBogu: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
Zobah:
Give me the breakdown
What did you do?
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by alexvatt(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Salon, Salon, Salon
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by QuinModah(f): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
alexvatt:
Salon, Salon, Salon
why?
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by frostguy: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
As you know Forex is real business, so you can invest and you get 10% every month . As an investor, partner with me make real cash and enjoy miking the World Largest financial market.

To gain access simply call :0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8. so we can talk ...............

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Oyindamolah: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
frostguy:
As you know Forex is real business, so you can invest and you get 10% every month . As an investor, partner with me make real cash and enjoy miking the World Largest financial market.

To gain access simply call :0.9.0.5.9.1.3.7.4.8.8. so we can talk ...............
Partner with your family members friends church members and neighbors

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by frostguy: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
From the tone of your reply you seems to be a doubtful individual and easy to castigate people with prejudice. Well my advise to you is to have an open mind else you might miss good thing while thinking otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by FreeStuffsNG: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
Zobah:
Hi there!

I am writing this with heavy hearts and tears in my eyes I will be 28 years old this year ending.

it's been a long time coming from 8 years of SERIOUS hustling (carrying blocks at building site). But by God's grace I have been able to save =N=2m without stealing or killing to make money.

I need advice on what type of INVESTMENT I should invest the money into.

NB: The underlisted are out of my scope
a. CryptoCurrency
b. Gambling/Betting of all sort
c. Network Marketing/ Referral business program
d. Agritech & affiliatiate marketing

Thank you for you anticipated responses.

If you want business ideas and want to know If your business Ideas can survive then download this free business ideas book, use the app features of the free business ideas book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources " by Sunkanmi VAUGHAN.
It's free to download online from FreeStuffsNG

https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by frostguy: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2021
Today's trade on GPBUSD fantastic ! ............ and more still rolling up

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by alexvatt(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2021
QuinModah:
why?
I'm a professional barber. I know everything about Barbing business. I can manage the business perfectly well. WhatsApp me for business deal.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by cryptoglorious(f): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6645973/take-profits-alone-while-robot

Find out more about this robot that most crypto traders are going for.

What are you waiting for??
Are you so very busy at work or chasing some businesses and have little time to monitor your trades,let Royal Q take that stress off you.

Register here:
https://royalqs.com/h5/#/register?invite_code=fre9xrx7

And see your life change for good.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by QuinModah(f): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
alexvatt:
I'm a professional barber. I know everything about Barbing business. I can manage the business perfectly well. WhatsApp me for business deal.
Do you have a salon of your own?
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by alexvatt(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
QuinModah:
Do you have a salon of your own?
Yes. I had a salon before I decided to travel out of the country. All the money I saved was wasted on visa processing. And that thought me a lesson that u don't even need to travel out of Nigeria before u become rich.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
DaBogu:
Op

5% in Cryptocurrency

5% in Nigeria Exchange Group (NGX/NSE)

10% in Fixed Income fund

15% in Money Mutual funds

20% in Treasury bills

30% in FG savings bond

15 % to your side hustle
Thank you for this, the 15% was converted to $ to hedge against inflation.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by QuinModah(f): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
alexvatt:
Yes. I had a salon before I decided to travel out of the country. All the money I saved was wasted on visa processing. And that thought me a lesson that u don't even need to travel out of Nigeria before u become rich.
Where is your location?
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by alexvatt(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
QuinModah:
Where is your location?
Ogba, Lagos
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by bayumyguy: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Chat me on 08034514245 I assure you that your investment will be secure and safe....just chat me up for more details
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by abirescholar567: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
If you're ready to setup a reliable business or looking where to invest your money with piece of mind and make meaningful profits in the comfort of your own and also setup company like bank,you can contact me:08069809882
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Bsmiles49(f): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2021
Let me use this opportunity to introduce F&K savings and investment. We are into savings and investment. You can download our app on google play store and also available for iOS. Our head office is at Bodija, Ibadan. Our current investment port folio is agriculture.

Minimum of 50k investment is 22% interest after 6 months
Minimum of 100k investment is 23% after 6 months
Minimum of 300k investment is 25% after 6 months

You can reach me via email ogunseye.bose@yahoo.com

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
abirescholar567:
If you're ready to setup a reliable business or looking where to invest your money with piece of mind and make meaningful profits in the comfort of your own and also setup company like bank,you can contact me:08069809882
So ce it can only be shared secretly share it with you family members friends church members and neighbors

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by DaBogu: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
wink
Zobah:
Thank you for this, the 15% was converted to $ to hedge against inflation.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
I never regretted investing in crypto.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by wandeykul(f): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Bsmiles49:
Let me use this opportunity to introduce F&K savings and investment. We are into savings and investment. You can download our app on google play store and also available for iOS. Our head office is at Bodija, Ibadan. Our current investment port folio is agriculture.

Minimum of 50k investment is 22% interest after 6 months
Minimum of 100k investment is 23% after 6 months
Minimum of 300k investment is 25% after 6 months

You can reach me via email ogunseye.bose@yahoo.com
dear poster naso quintessential investment carry my 230k go.. please run for anything that has to do with ROI

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by idtwo: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2021
[b]SCAM ALERT
[/b]Be warned everyone! Integrity farms, Anagba farms, Uwessan farms, Irrua farms or whatever new name they choose to call themselves are scammers. Avoid them like a plague!

IntegrityFarmsN:

Anagba Farms, Ibhiolulu-Uwessan, Irrua, Esan Central Local Government Area, Edo State, Nigeria. Call / WhatsApp: zero-seven-zero-five-zero-three-three-zero-eight-one-zero.

Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business are as follows below:

1. Proxy Trading from which you will be EARNING 20% PROFIT Every Month (Monthly) WITHOUT getting physically involved in Garri Trading.

2. Garri Trading Physically By Yourself that will be giving you BIG PROFITS consistently.

3. Commission Agent work for which you are paid BIG COMMISSIONS.

4. HYBRID Cassava Farming with HUGE PROFITS.

5. Garri Production (Traditional, Mechanical and Digital) that is HIGHLY PROFITABLE.

TAKE NOTE:

Garri Business is BIG BUSINESS in Nigeria because Majority of the TWO HUNDRED MILLION PERSONS living in Nigeria eat Garri EVERYDAY!!!

Nigeria is the HIGHEST (BIGGEST) PRODUCER of Cassava and Garri in the WORLD!

Garri Business is a Safe and Secured Way To Make Money With Peace of Mind.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? / Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) / Real Opportunity Don't Ask For Money Or Emails See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.