Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Where Can I Invest =N=2m? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Invest =N=2m? (11698 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Hamachi(f): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2021
scammer
Mirabel042:
Chat me up on WhatsApp (0.8.0.3.2.2.1.9.3.3.9). I have an affiliate marketing option for you.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Hamachi(f): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2021
cheesy
Onahbenjamin996:
open a bet9ja shop with 800k and tank me later
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by obayendo1010(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2021
yazga:
The business plan is best suited for your friends neighborhood, colleague and church members, you want a TOTAL stranger to believe this.

Okay
Your point is understood due to scam in Nigeria no body has trust but you should have a least ask for the plan first, check if is viable or not...didn't ask you to send me money was just a business proposal
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by jackmartial(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
totosucker:
Oga, You can start with POS, go and do your research on POS very well and start. Walk into any bank, go to there customer care, ask them the necessary questions, find out your potential income, find out how much is your takeaway every month, locate a good, strategic and busy position, employ a lady but let her come with a guarantor.
Don't invest the whole 2 million now, start small with the POS business while you are on the lookout for other business or businesses that you will invest in

Bro.. Pls how much do u need to start a POS business (cost of kiosk excluded)

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Oyindamolah: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
1. They Embrace Failure

Thomas Edison experimented 1,000+ times before inventing the light bulb.

Abraham Lincoln lost 8 elections and failed in 2 businesses before becoming President.

Winners don't allow failure to stop them.

Winners learn from failure and thrive.

2. They're Frugal

The rich avoid spending on lavish, luxury items.

Bill Gates, the 2nd richest man, wears a $70 watch.

Warren Buffett, the 6th richest man, spends $3.17 for breakfast.

The rich don't try to look rich.

They let their bank accounts do the talking.

3. They Are Healthy

A healthy mind lives in a healthy body.

76% of millionaires exercise and care for their health daily.

Take 30 minutes daily to exercise and care for your body.

You cannot enjoy wealth if you are in bad health.

4. They Read

85% of millionaires read 2+ books per month.

Millionaires read books about:

- self-help
- biographies
- current events
- self-improvement
- leadership practices

Books open doors into the greatest minds in the world.

If you want to succeed, you have to read.

5. They Invest in their Network

79% of millionaires spend 5+ hours per month building their networks.

The number 1 success predictor is the quality of your network, which can open many doors for you.

Build your relationships daily.

Your network is your net worth.

6. They Seek High-Quality Mentors

93% of millionaires have quality mentors.

If you want to be like the best, you have to think like the best.

To think like the best, you have to associate with the best.

Quality mentors unlock your true potential within.

7. They Don't Quit

Millionaires win because they never quit.

Millionaires have a winning mentality:

- They go the extra mile
- They show up every day
- They don't stop until they win

Winners never quit.

Quitters never win.

8. They don't Drive Away their Wealth

Only 14% of luxury cars are bought by millionaires.

Most cars are depreciating assets and millionaires invest their money in appreciating assets.

Millionaires buy used cars and invest their money to make positive returns.

9. They Save & Invest

The average millionaire saves and invests 64% of their income.

Your income doesn't predict your net worth.

How much you save and invest does.

Live below your means.

10. They Don't Act Rich

55% of millionaires drive a car that's 2+ years old.

60% of millionaires live in a home that's worth less than $500,000.

50% of millionaires live in a neighborhood with average incomes of less than $75,000.

Live like an undercover millionaire.

11. They are Entrepreneurs at Heart

66% of millionaires are business owners.

Millionaires realize that one of the fastest ways to build wealth is to be your own boss.

If you want it, you can do it.

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Oyindamolah: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
MPOS is a mobile Point-of-Sales (Mobile POS) that operates on bluetooth enabled smartphone devices. mPOS App can be downloaded on the mobile device and the App is launched each time a merchant needs to consummate a transaction on the terminal. The PinPad (Chip reader) is connected to a mobile device via Bluetooth to process a transaction. Transaction amount, type of transaction and account type are captured on the mobile device while the Pinpad only allows cardholder to insert his card and enter PIN. Status of consummated transaction is either via Bluetooth enabled printer or an e-receipt is sent to specified email(s).

Key features

It uses the data on a mobile device thereby offering a better network reliability in view of capability to swing across EDGE, 2G and 3G
It is more portable than regular POS terminals which makes it easier to move about with
It gives merchant the option to print e-receipt for transactions consummated on the terminal
It has capability to record cash or card transaction on the devices
It has in App transaction history ( view transaction history, daily, monthly, year or All)
It connects to a mobile device via Bluetooth
It also uses a Bluetooth enabled portable printer (though optional because it has capacity to issue e-receipt)

BENEFITS OF PAYCENTRE MPOS SOLUTION

Better connectivity
Faster and more reliable than regular POS terminals
Better user experience
Possibility of sales on the go
Allows card and cash payments
Low cost device
Ease of integration to multi-platform

Do you have a BUSINESS LOCATION in Nigeria?

Do You want to MAKE MONEY Serving BANK CUSTOMERS in Nigeria?

Do you want a POS to SERVE your CUSTOMERS and Do CASH BACK Business in Nigeria?

Then Welcome to AGENCY BANKING BUSINESS Adaptation in Nigeria.

FBS PayCentre is an Agency Banking Management Service in Nigeria operated with Bank Platforms Paycentre.

AGENT BANKING SERVICE

With Agency Banking you Can Perform the Following TRANSACTIONS;

OPEN BANK ACCOUNT for CUSTOMERS* work in Process.

DEPOSIT to ANY BANK ACCOUNT in NIGERIA

WITHDRAW from ANY BANK ACCOUNT in NIGERIA, with Smart Cellphone or Mobile POS Tehnology.

PAY BILLS in NIGERIA

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED

1. A BUSINESS LOCATION
2. ANDROID SMART PHONE
3. mPOS

MOBILE POS works with ANY TYPE of ANDROID PHONE, built on BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY.

The PROFIT ANALYSIS

Average Daily 30 Transactions at N150 Per Transaction,
If the Agent is Charging a Transaction Fee of N200 for DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL from BANK Transactions

30 Transactions X N150= N4,500 Daily

This is the Minimum of all Transactions Expected depending on Market Demand within your Location.

AGENT REGISTRATION
Including
1. PLATFORM ACTIVATION
2. POS (CELLPHONE POS, MOBILE POS or TRADITIONAL POS)
3. TRAINING MATERIALS
4. BRANDING MATERIALS
5. DELIVERY to anywhere in NIGERIA.

APPLICATION DOCUMENTATION
1. Scanned Copy, PASSPORT-SIZED PHOTOGRAPH
2. Scanned Copy, VALID IDENTITY CARD, Voters Card, Drivers' License, National Identity Card, International Passport.
3 Scanned Copy, UTILITY BILL, NEPA BILL or other Type of BILL.

YOUR AGENT BUSINESS PLATFORMS WILL BE PROFILED and DETAILS SENT TO YOU WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED FORM AND AGENT REGISTRATION FEE.

Travelling long journeys only to be met by long queues and delayed service is a common characteristic in Nigeria banking sector. Agency banking will save both the banker and bank of outrageous costs.

PayPad is an mPOS (mobile POS) solution – the first of its kind in Nigeria – that allows merchants to accept card payments using their smart mobile device (tablet and phones).

Available for use with 10 of Nigeria’s major banks.

As I mentioned earlier, all you need to start using PayPad is a bank account
jackmartial:

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by kingofbtc: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zobah:
Hi there!

I am writing this with heavy hearts and tears in my eyes I will be 28 years old this year ending.

it's been a long time coming from 8 years of SERIOUS hustling (carrying blocks at building site). But by God's grace I have been able to save =N=2m without stealing or killing to make money.

I need advice on what type of INVESTMENT I should invest the money into.

NB: The underlisted are out of my scope
a. CryptoCurrency
b. Gambling/Betting of all sort
c. Network Marketing/ Referral business program
d. Agritech & affiliatiate marketing

Thank you for you anticipated responses.

I read your post and understand what you went through. I was once in your situation as well but thank Almighty God for my life today.
Brother my little advice i will give you and chest with it is to invest in Bitcoin. Yes invest in bitcoin and thank me later. Don't let anyone deceive you that bitcoin is no go area. Invest in bitcoin is good fast way forward but you ha e to be very careful when come to an investing in bitcoin. If you need help chat me up i will enlighten you and put you through how it works. Pls and pls don't invest in wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by ibechris(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
My brother,I wouldn't bore u with this,but since u are in the building industry,why not take out time to learn about plumbing materials for at least 7months and or alternative to this is; buying of cement from major dealers and resell to buyers.

Finally, u can as well invest ur money in buying of food items such as rice,corn beans garri Guinea corn,wheat and just name in large quantity that,I am pretty sure will break even for u.
With this,u can still do ur POS business in front of ur shop without much ado.

2million is big but remember money is a seed. Take ur time and think wisely.

May God bless u.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by totosucker(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
jackmartial:

I just told you how to go about it up there. The best form of feasibility study is the one you do by yourself.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by fredgod4332: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please give advises. I believe there are business analysts in this platform. I'm also interested in getting ideas on what to invest ............thank you guys
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Tosin17(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
[ Oxford International Group is a renowned investment company that gives you the best return on investment ROI. Check the some of the investments below and call me for more information. 08066353351

quote author=Zobah post=100212229]Hi there!

I am writing this with heavy hearts and tears in my eyes I will be 28 years old this year ending.

it's been a long time coming from 8 years of SERIOUS hustling (carrying blocks at building site). But by God's grace I have been able to save =N=2m without stealing or killing to make money.

a. CryptoCurrency

Thank you for you anticipated responses.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by PerfectMatchNG: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2021
fredgod4332:
Please give advises. I believe there are business analysts in this platform. I'm also interested in getting ideas on what to invest ............thank you guys
They are not, they all want the op to invest in invisible Investment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by remirez07(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Put your money in fixed deposit first.. business is not encouraging in the country now.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Leezah(f): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
remirez07:
Put your money in fixed deposit first.. business is not encouraging in the country now.
Fixed deposit at what rate, Buhari has killed Nigeria.

Op
Calm down first, your current state cannot encourage Investment.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Dre183(m): 4:19am On Mar 28, 2021
jackmartial:

If u have 300-400k, u are good to go
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Uniquekriss(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2021
I have two plots of land at 1.2 and 1.4m in a very good location in Asaba, buy it and in d next 1year, you'd get double of d money u bought it. Call 08038635825. Everybody is moving to Asaba now, don't be left out.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by CrownWale93(m): 6:32am On Mar 28, 2021
How much u dey sell your laptop power bank?
Cooldiipo:
Smart Guy. I like the intro to your write up but still beware, criminal minds don't care how hard life is for you. Do you need powerbank for laptop, over ten hours guaranteed and twenty hours possible. Increase your productivity and work when you like. Don't get mistaken for a Yahoo boy because of your generator noise. I wish you the best my brother!
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by CrownWale93(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Pls chat me up 0705 097 5360
Cooldiipo:

50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 7:39am On Mar 28, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

It's automated blogging, you starts getting results at most, a month after the blog is established.

You don't need to know anything about blogging, just chose some active niche, and the processes involved in running the blog will be automated.

You will definitely record success in a very short while, because, the search for information is endless, making blogging a very valid and lucrative business.

contact me on renerdliam at gmail dot com if you are interested.
Thank you
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Sanchez01:
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T CONTACT ANYONE DIRECTLY. CHEERS!
Noted
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2021
obayendo1010:
If you are serious I have a business plan that can fetch 100k weekly after expense...legal business in Nigeria even in your neighborhood.
Hit me up if interested
Thank you
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 7:41am On Mar 28, 2021
Onahbenjamin996:
open a bet9ja shop with 800k and tank me later
Not interested
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:24am On Mar 28, 2021
Personally I think crypto being out of your scope is not a nice one... a lot of people think crypto is a scam project... crypto is a 2trillion dollar market and is fast moving... institutions like Tesla and micro strategy, football institutions... these are billion dollar institutions to name a few.. I can swear on anything that anyone who is not investing in at least A firm and sound knowledge of crypto will regret it in a very near future.. gold which is a the world store of value for ages is a 10 trillion market cap... it took crypto way les time to get to 2trillion..... besides you don’t have to go all in it’s never advisable ... I am having a boot camp crypto awareness campaign it’s a free class to teach the basics and a follow up class which will be paid for..
.DISCLAIMER: I NO DE BEG ANYBODY TO ATTEND.. BUT IF YOU FEEL YOU INTERESTED QUOTE ME.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by aquadude15: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2021
I am a practicing fish Farmer with many years experience and I have one empty massive pond.
I have an offer for you if you are willing.
you will stock the last pond. we will go and get all the materials needed for the breeding because I produce feed myself.
my target every month is about 70% roi.
but their would be a written agreement with the consent of our lawyer because my percentage from the profit must be spelt out and assurance at your end that your money is safe.
quote me if you would be willing.
but note that you have to come to my farm before any serious talk

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Zobah:
Hi there!

a. CryptoCurrency

Thank you for you anticipated responses.

Invest in GARRI TRADING Business to Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt.

It is a Safe and Lucrative Business.

You can visit us to learn how the business is done.

WE PRAY God will guide you to make the right decision.
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by NgHotGirls: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
IntegrityFarmsN:

Invest in GARRI TRADING Business to Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt.

It is a Safe and Lucrative Business.

You can visit us to learn how the business is done.

WE PRAY God will guide you to make the right decision.
They should visit you where?
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by NgHotGirls: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ellixlimswag:
Personally I think crypto being out of your scope is not a nice one... a lot of people think crypto is a scam project... crypto is a 2trillion dollar market and is fast moving... institutions like Tesla and micro strategy, football institutions... these are billion dollar institutions to name a few.. I can swear on anything that anyone who is not investing in at least A firm and sound knowledge of crypto will regret it in a very near future.. gold which is a the world store of value for ages is a 10 trillion market cap... it took crypto way les time to get to 2trillion..... besides you don’t have to go all in it’s never advisable ... I am having a boot camp crypto awareness campaign it’s a free class to teach the basics and a follow up class which will be paid for..
.DISCLAIMER: I NO DE BEG ANYBODY TO ATTEND.. BUT IF YOU FEEL YOU INTERESTED QUOTE ME.
How do you withdraw to your Nigeria account?
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Ellixlimswag(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
NgHotGirls:
How do you withdraw to your Nigeria account?
p2p but you have to be careful
Re: Where Can I Invest =N=2m? by Zobah: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ellixlimswag:
p2p but you have to be careful
why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? / Meet A Nigeria Man Who Own three(3 ) Airports In United Kingdom (UK) / Real Opportunity Don't Ask For Money Or Emails See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.