Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings (23016 Views)

Islamic Female Scholars That You Should Know / Why You Should Call People's Names Correctly? / Islamic Ruling On Referring To ALLAH By Other Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Myer:

Since the day I realised that the Quran actually gives more details than the Bible, I became less rigid to it.

Imagine as important as the Queen of Sheba was to Solomon, her name was never mentioned in the Bible. Only the Quran gives her name as Balikis.

Likewise so many important characters in the Bible whose names were not mentioned.

When you realise that the Talmond, Bible and,Quran are actually from the same origin, you'll be less religious.

All revelations are from Allah to specific people or nation till the final revelation came for all mankind. The source of them all is Allah. Only the Qu'ran was preserved unlike others.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Quality20(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Pls what of falilat? What's its origin n meaning
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Aremynart: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Yeah no. 1 in OP's list smiley
Jazakumullahu khairan

We also have... Tohiroh, Musodiqoh, Siddiqoh, Kamilah, Fadilah, Nuriyyah etc
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Kholar211: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Mpdn44:

They don't just kill. Except you probably insulted their idol who died 1000yrs

Don't worry the evil swearing will automatically be removed from your profile after a while. Few days or 1 week maximum
God bless bro. They need to goto wherever they buried that paedophile and say some real sh*t to his grave. He messed up his followers brain over the damn years and we're still feeling this heat now

1 Like

Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by ibnlawal(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Realismailakabir:
Hadiza- حديثة mean- new, mordern, latest. there are other bad names we give our children in Nigeria like Misturah meaning instrumental ruler for drawing. etc.
What about Ummayah?
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Iliyasdass(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Basilpearck:
Why is Islam trending today being Good Friday angry grin grin

You said it all..Islam = Friday,, Christianity= Sunday...

So wait until Sunday so that u can trend...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by yetunsbay(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Basilpearck:
Why is Islam trending today being Good Friday angry grin grin
because every Fri na day of celebration for Muslims
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by jelel6: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2021
I do like the Sound of Reem, Hanan and Salma cool

Lemme search for who's going to be their mother... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Deejay1000(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2021
salamualaikum

along with islamic names it is also good to give your children tribal names
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by geesilver(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Realismailakabir:
other nice islamic name

Amirah: Princess

Anisah: Affectionate

Aqilah: Intelligent

Areej: Fragrance

Arwa: Nice-looking

Asilah: Honey-like

Asimah: Protector

Asma: High

Atifah: Sympathetic

Atiyyah: Gift

Azizah: Precious

Badiah: Admirable

Badriyah: Full moon

Barakah: Blessing

Bashirah: Bringer of good news

Basimah: Always smiling

Basmah: Smile

Bushra: Good news

Buthaynah: Beautiful woman

Daariya: Knowledgeable

Deena: Pious

Dua: Personal prayer, supplication

Durra: Pearl

Durriya: Sparkling

Faida: Benefit

Faiza: Successful

Farah: Happiness

Fareeda: Unique

Farha: Happiness

Farhana: Happy

Farukh: Auspicious

Fateen: Smart

Fateena: Charming

Fatinah: Intelligent

Fayrooz: Turquoise

Fazila: Excellent

Feryal: Beauty of light

Firdaws: Garden of Paradise

Habibah: Beloved

Hadeel: Cooing sound

Hadiya: Guide

Hadiyya: Gift

Hala: Aura around the moon

Hameeda: Praiseworthy

Hamidah: Thankful

Hana: Felicity

Hanan: Mercy

Hanifah: Believer

Hasanat: Good deeds

Haseena: Charming

Hiba: Gift

Hiyam: Passion

Huda: Guidance

Husna: Beautiful

salaam alaikun waramatulahi wabarakatuhu.... the names are beautiful please can you do the male version I want to choose a beautiful name for my expecting child

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by mu2sa2: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2021
yahyus:

The pronounced the names based on their accent.
Correct. In yoruba I understand the accent generally falls on the last syllable of a word. So many yoruba tend to place the accent on the last syllable of a word even when speaking other languages. For instance "MUS- ta -fa" (accent on first syllable) is pronounced by yoruba as "mus- ta- FA"; MO-ther as mo-THER; AH-mad as Ah-MAD etc.
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Timi1990(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2021
How come there’s no Yoruba name like Ajoke on the list
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Jaapu: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Kholar211:
ok I'm going to have to deactivate my account. I'll gladly bare the consequences of losing my monika than to association myself with killers. Thanks

grin grin grin mumu boy
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Myer(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kholar211:
ok I'm going to have to deactivate my account. I'll gladly bare the consequences of losing my monika than to association myself with killers. Thanks

It's not that serious.
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Point of correction. All this are Arabic names not Islamic names,cause all the names predates the prophet Mohammad.
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by ThatFairGuy1: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kholar211:
Just a reminder. You've not deactivated your account. Please do NOW.
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by bewla(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Myer:

Since the day I realised that the Quran actually gives more details than the Bible, I became less rigid to it.

Imagine as important as the Queen of Sheba was to Solomon, her name was never mentioned in the Bible. Only the Quran gives her name as Balikis.

Likewise so many important characters in the Bible whose names were not mentioned.

When you realise that the Talmond, Bible and,Quran are actually from the same origin, you'll be less religious.
May Allah bless u and keep ur to the right part
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by zhike: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Realismailakabir:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/101401

Why do you want to give your children the name from foreign language. You are lost my friend, come back to your senses. Is arabic your mother language?. Don’t be surprised when your daughter is stupid or having bad luck.
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by zhike: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Timi1990:
How come there’s no Yoruba name like Ajoke on the list

Pls ask them again my friend, these people are lost.
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by zhike: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Kholar211:

You are correct my friend, Muslim likes to kill people .
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by zhike: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Why Nigeria allowed islam in Africa.

South Africa leaders chased islam in South Africa.
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by zhike: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

I am sure God didn't create people like this, it is hatred and bitterness talking in you, not God created being
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Shadowhack(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Please do elaborate on the lies and also on the cats and dogs.... Or are you just stating words due to your own ignorance
KingOKON:

It is a lie!
Where are all the "cats and rats" names?

Very conservative but sexy babes
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Shadowhack(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2021
smiley
fatymore:

Taalo ranise ko click grin
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Shadowhack(m): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2021
What is wrong with you... How will you just decide to write some thing like this just because you want to slander a religion... How disgusting are you
Phock2sweet:
what of aisha that mohammed used to lie with and lay his head on her private part sniffing her menstrual smell?

spits...dirty and disgusting MOhammed
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Shadowhack(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Haaa I am speechless..... Well what can be said about the ignorance and sheer stupidity of man.... The vow written in naira land was placed in order to prevent people like you from posting offensive things now you come out with some very offensive word well may God forgive you
Kholar211:
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Shadowhack(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2021
You say that because that is what vices tells you to... Have you ever try investigating or you just believe whatever other people tells you because your religion is different pls my friend research before drawing conclusions
zhike:

You are correct my friend, Muslim likes to kill people .
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by zhike: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2021
Shadowhack:
You say that because that is what vices tells you to... Have you ever try investigating or you just believe whatever other people tells you because your religion is different pls my friend research before drawing conclusions

The proof is there, any country that has many Muslims in Africa has no peace.
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by zhike: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Shadowhack:

What are the benefits of being Muslim?
Re: Islamic Female Names And Their Meanings by Realismailakabir: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
geesilver:

salaam alaikun waramatulahi wabarakatuhu.... the names are beautiful please can you do the male version I want to choose a beautiful name for my expecting child
yes Insha Allah i will do it the coming friday.... you can check my profile if you can't see it on front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Singer Praises Allah with ‘Zazoo Zeh’ (Video) / Sheikh Mustapha Zuglool Is Dead And Buried / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.