Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo (25384 Views)

As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? / Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Xscape047: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Area!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2021
RoyalBlu:
That's just too bad.

Money that's made up of parents and guardians sweat.

He's become an unfortunate fellow. He'll surely pay for his wicked act.

Na lie
The guy na correct guy
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by MrIcredible: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2021
Italy straight! grin
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by tnerro1(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2021
The guy abroad don set, this guy don cross border tey tey

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by AbuAeesha: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2021
somebody will say buhari has made things hard for nigerians, is it buhari that advised him to elope with the #2m?
am not a pro-buhari
we are clear reflections of our leaders
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by uthlaw: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2021
RoyalBlu:
That's just too bad.

Money that's made up of parents and guardians sweat.

He's become an unfortunate fellow. He'll surely pay for his wicked act.
stop believing in fake karma,how many thief in as rock paying for stealing!

5 Likes

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Edusouls(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2021
Chai condition harsh in this country no be small, teachers wey never see 50thousand naira wey dey together, na im see 2 million once, the temptation is irresistible
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Akfrenzy(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

To a teacher?
A NIGERIAN TEACHER IN NIGERIA? cheesy

Someone whose annual salary fit be N180,000.

a teacher in a community that there's no bank that you're insinuating that the annual salary should be 180k, bros if u check well that teacher no dey chop up to 100k a year
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Elendubenjamin: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2021
I still blame buhari..damn country hard like rock
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Blissful042(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2021
Light up your home /office
Blissful Electrical Services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Cooldiipo(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2021
angry
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Jopem: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2021
Don't blame his stealing om poverty or bad Governance. What is bad is bad. He will be caught.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Karleb(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2021
grin
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Jopem: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2021
Don't blame his stealing on poverty or bad Governance. What is bad is bad. He will be caught.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:
I need someone to ignorantly come and blame Fulani or cow or bubu please.

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Ladycewhy(f): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2021
I find this funny and sad at the same time.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by ajebuter(f): 8:13am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

To a teacher?
A NIGERIAN TEACHER IN NIGERIA? cheesy

Someone whose annual salary fit be N180,000.

I'm a teacher and I earn a VERY comfortable six figure salary and I have not even stepped into a physical classroom this year but teach virtually..

Don't even get me talking about my private practice teaching specialized exams like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, PTDE Edexcel etc..

I routinely receive CVs from fresh graduates who want teaching opportunities too

My dear, you'll be surprised at how teaching has evolved now, with the right certification and qualification..

5 Likes

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Lilpen3758: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
like you blame PDP and Jonathan for your failures
How sure are you say i go enjoy later?
since deh born me na so so suffer@ your signature
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2021
ANYTHING HAPPENED UNDER THEIR RELIGION MEANWHILE KARMA IS A GATEWAY FOR THE MANKIND ______when time comes they're going to pay for their useless behavior
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Fiscus105(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2021
If proprietor has been given him trasport fare to deposit the money in the bank in nearby town now, all these stories won't have been existed.

I'm very sure less than 1k that the proprietor should have given him to deposit the money for each 100k he collected put him in this mess.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2021
beautyhd:
If you want to know a man of integrity, give him money to hold or put him in charge of finances, if he doesn't disappear or give stories when the money is needed, you've found an upright man.

Mere two million
2 million, mere
I don't know your pocket, it maybe mere to you, but not others

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2021
ajebuter:

I'm a teacher and I earn a VERY comfortable six figure salary and I have not even stepped into a physical classroom this year but teach virtually..

Don't even get me talking about my private practice teaching specialized exams like IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, PTDE Edexcel etc..

I routinely receive CVs from fresh graduates who want teaching opportunities too

My dear, you'll be surprised at how teaching has evolved now, with the right certification and qualification..

I know someone was coming with this, I also know teaching has evolved as I know teachers that are paid well. However, they are the minority. The majority of Nigerian teachers are grossly underpaid and undervalued.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by BigYash: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigga fit don dey lybia road already.. D thunder wen go fire am,dey workshop dey arrange tools to use..
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Lilpen3758: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2021
Jopem:
Don't blame his stealing om poverty or bad Governance. What is bad is bad. He will be caught.
I just pray he becomes successful, i don't want him to be caught

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by BigYash: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I just pray he becomes successful, i don't want him to be caught
See the guy here.. Na the teacher be this.. If your child was among, will you say the rubbish you stated above?
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by colestephan86: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Mokason288:

You need to accept Jesus into your life today

Use your dictionary to search the meaning of Retrogressive action

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Are there no criminals in Switzerland or Sweden?
There is nothing like retrogressive action here, a thief stole cos he wanted to steal. Simple
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by ajebuter(f): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2021
pocohantas:

I know someone was coming with this, I also know teaching has evolved as I know teachers that are paid well. However, they are the minority. The majority of Nigerian teachers are grossly underpaid and undervalued.

I couldn't agree more..

When I see so many teachers suffering, I ask myself if we are really in the same profession..

So sad so many teachers are exploited by school owners and government..
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by olisaEze(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2021
Dude don japa! In his mind na he’s a smart guy. But there’s nothing he’s going to succeed at wherever he goes. U wan carry Benin pipo play, na dem go carry ur destiny handicap for night! grin
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by trilacos: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2021
AbuAeesha:
somebody will say buhari has made things hard for nigerians, is it buhari that advised him to elope with the #2m?
am not a pro-buhari
we are clear reflections of our leaders
it has become worse because of buhari,how can i be earning 120k and be paying 250k as rent.i'll still buy food o,you can compare it with a teacher earning 30k.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Yankee101: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2021
Destiny killers

Some people will never attempt the exams again due to lack of funds, interest or opportunity and miss out on growth opportunities because of one person's reckless decision
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Lilpen3758: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2021
BigYash:
See the guy here.. Na the teacher be this.. If your child was among, will you say the rubbish you stated above?
Oga keep quiet country hard i no blame dey man no be the same thing our politicians they do us be this but u go deh hail them
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by akanbiaa(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Make una nor blame am
Private school work nor be work at all.
E go don reason how e go take marry and raise children on top 15k monthly salary.
If you are a young graduate teaching in a private school you better look for something meaningful to do with your life, else you go end for abject poverty
Well said, and majority of private schools pay less than 15k monthly, on the Teacher absconding with the money I believe they will still get him arrested since his information and picture is with school and he will definitely have guarantor, but for the maintime the school should source for money elsewhere to register the students.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students / FG Bans Assemblies, Overcrowding, Visiting Days As Schools Resume On Monday 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.