Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo (25365 Views)

As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? / Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

Bubu made you a thief?
ah! na u be thief o! no be me o! if bubu make u thief na u sabi o!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Lilpen3758: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
sweetie am sorry forgive me
Oga i be guy ooh
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
emonis88:

ah! na u be thief o! no be me o! if bubu make u thief na u sabi o!

Aba! Were you not the one blaming bubu for you stealing? I mean, see your own words now! Abi no be you write am, or did bubu not pay your school fees so you don't know what you meant?

emonis88:

na bubu we go blame na! abi na me be president weh come make usless policies? weh destroy economy, the herdsmen n banditry crisis u hear everyday is as an outcome n to distract d people from d economy going to blazes. na to run comot from 9ja, till bubu leaves dat office, then d teacher can consider coming back to payback o!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Oga i be guy ooh
just checking bro
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

Bubu made you a thief?
ehn! that clarified, don't u think they ve bn keeping dat money with d teacher bf now n nothing happened? but as d economy is going to blazes n things getting harder d guy put hand into d money n didn't know what to do so he ran away with d whole thing. Those who ve bn commiting suicides since bubu came into power cus our economy has gone South since then una no Dey see them o! na to Dey support blindly na im una just Dey do. abi u sef Dey follow chop inside dat y u Dey even try pick fight cus of them.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Lilpen3758: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
just checking bro
Hehehe i think say u be gay na
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

Aba! Were you not the one blaming bubu for you stealing? I mean, see your own words now! Abi no be you write am, or did bubu not pay your school fees so you don't know what you meant?

Yes I blame bubu cus people like u who don't see d different ramifications dat d dwindling economy is metamorphosizing into n cusing more harm than good. but u il not see it na even if it bit u in ur aršê.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

If I blame am na me come thief d thief? abi d school u go them no teach u how to read for there?
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
emonis88:

Yes I blame bubu cus people like u who don't see d different ramifications dat d dwindling economy is metamorphosizing into n cusing more harm than good. but u il not see it na even if it bit u in ur aršê.

Of course I will not see it. I am far too busy tilling the ground for my daily bread to see that bubu is starving your lazy ass and maybe if you too were tilling the ground for your daily bread you would not be here begging bubu for your daily bread.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
emonis88:

ehn! that clarified, don't u think they ve bn keeping dat money with d teacher bf now n nothing happened? but as d economy is going to blazes n things getting harder d guy put hand into d money n didn't know what to do so he ran away with d whole thing. Those who ve bn commiting suicides since bubu came into power cus our economy has gone South since then una no Dey see them o! na to Dey support blindly na im una just Dey do. abi u sef Dey follow chop inside dat y u Dey even try pick fight cus of them.

What do you mean by "didn't know what to do", a whole teacher that parents trust to teach their children what to do? Was he teaching their children to steal too?

They must be stupid and irresponsible if they kept ₦2m with a teacher, and they should all be made to pay it all back! And if they chose to commit suicide, then good riddance to rubbish because Nigeria needs fewer of them.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by gwininfo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
how sure this isn't that nairalander SONOFDOOM
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ladylite:
He has cashed out. 2M is too small na, choi
Is his action a cashout or stealing or betrayal of trust?
Your comment has identified you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by oprahwinneie(f): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ladylite:
He has cashed out. 2M is too small na, choi

Give me 1million

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Hehehe i think say u be gay na
am not gay But JEON is
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

Of course I will not see it. I am far too busy tilling the ground for my daily bread to see that bubu is starving your lazy ass and maybe if you too were tilling the ground for your daily bread you would not be here begging bubu for your daily bread.
see this narrow minded simpliton, so u think I m sitting myself down n doing nothing? If truely u r busy tilling d ground, I don't think u would think another person was sitting any lazy ass down. And u won't come online arguing about a situation every dick n Harry in Nigeria knows is happening, unless u r a spoon fed simpliton who doesn't know his right from his left, that just picks up his phone to argue online, thinking he is really doing great work championing an already lost cause.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Lilpen3758: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
am not gay But JEON is
Lolxs
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
emonis88:

see this narrow minded simpliton, so u think I m sitting myself down n doing nothing? If truely u r busy tilling d ground, I don't think u would think another person was sitting any lazy ass down. And u won't come online arguing about a situation every dick n Harry in Nigeria knows is happening, unless u r a spoon fed simpliton who doesn't know his right from his left, that just picks up his phone to argue online, thinking he is really doing great work championing an already lost cause.

Fact is, bubu is not responsible for feeding you. He called you lazy fuqs, for Christ's sakes, so why would he?

Be responsible and stop blaming bubu because he only serves at your democratic pleasure and will be kicked out by you when the time you've given him to rule over you ends.

I can just hope you chose wisely next time of course, Mr "dick n Harry in Nigeria"!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

What do you mean by "didn't know what to do", a whole teacher that parents trust to teach their children what to do? Was he teaching their children to steal too?

They must be stupid and irresponsible if they kept ₦2m with a teacher, and they should all be made to pay it all back! And if they chose to commit suicide, then good riddance to rubbish because Nigeria needs fewer of them.
see what we say when we say u r a spoon fed simpliton, so they were sending d money to a bank bf, so what happened to d account dat it was put into bf? or all of a sudden they decided it was better for d teacher to hold d money? n u can't even read, where it was said there was no commercial bank around? but on dat I must say dat such money should ve bn kept with a bank even if it ment traveling to another town. but it also has it's risk.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

Fact is, bubu is not responsible for feeding you. He called you lazy fuqs, for Christ's sakes, so why would he?

Be responsible and stop blaming bubu because he only serves at your democratic pleasure and will be kicked out by you when the time you've given him to rule over you ends.

I can just hope you chose wisely next time of course, Mr "dick n Harry in Nigeria"!
I must say I ve bn wasting my presious time arguing with a baby who knows nothing. all I can say is since he is doing a great job as u say, may u future be like bubu's administration of Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
emonis88:

I must say I ve bn wasting my presious time arguing with a baby who knows nothing. all I can say is since he is doing a great job as u say, may u future be like bubu's administration of Nigeria. Amen.

You clearly do know nothing. If you did know anything, you will not claim buda said "since he is doing a great job as u say", nor would you ignorantly assume that bubu's administration can have any impact on responsible buda's present not to talk of buda's future like bubu seems to be having on your's which is why you are wailing "bubu" all over the place.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by emonis88: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

You clearly do know nothing. If you did know anything, you will not claim buda said "since he is doing a great job as u say", nor would you ignorantly assume that bubu's administration can have any impact on responsible buda's present not to talk of buda's future like bubu seems to be having on your's which is why you are wailing "bubu" all over the place.
come on according to ur astute observation n analysis, he is doing great, and I don't understand this gibberish u just wrote. Dame ! these people n their blind followership,beats me!

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Jeon(f): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
am not gay But JEON is
so which one do you prefer? TOP OR BOTTOM.

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
emonis88:

come on according to ur astute observation n analysis, he is doing great, and I don't understand this gibberish u just wrote. Dame ! these people n their blind followership,beats me!

Trust me. Bubu is doing great in teaching you to stop being an irresponsible lazy fuq, but if you refuse to learn, I'm sure he'd gladly do a third term so you can have the opportunity of going through the lesson he is teaching you again.

I am certain that by then even you will pass the be responsibe exams and stop hoping bubu will feed you.

The following might help your understanding.

budaatum:
I am just so happy that we Nigerians elected bubu for two terms, because, after him, there is just no way people will sleep and let someone like him become president again by claiming "election na scam", "vote don't count", "na rig dem rig am", because whatever way the president becomes the president, we now know that it is we Nigerians who will suffer while the people we elected by commission or omission will be enjoying themselves at our expense!

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Smartlife(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
kiss
budaatum:

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Mrshape: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Make una nor blame am
Private school work nor be work at all.
E go don reason how e go take marry and raise children on top 15k monthly salary.
If you are a young graduate teaching in a private school you better look for something meaningful to do with your life, else you go end for abject poverty
I smile
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Bornboy4: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian youths are something else now!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jeon:

so which one do you prefer? TOP OR BOTTOM.
holy Moses JEON y is Zzor not good enough
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Cashify: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Toearn: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Really
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 27, 2021
evansjeff:

You guys should stop these negative talks about teachers all the time, I’m a teacher and I’m not poor. I may not be rich but I make over 150k monthly and I’m just starting. Some of my senior colleagues make as much as 400k monthly. The generalization is sickening.
How can you help me?
I'm a teacher that's suffering financially.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Trust me. Bubu is doing great in teaching you to stop being an irresponsible lazy fuq, but if you refuse to learn, I'm sure he'd gladly do a third term so you can have the opportunity of going through the lesson he is teaching you again.

I am certain that by then even you will pass the be responsibe exams and stop hoping bubu will feed you.

The following might help your understanding.

Must we have rulers
Let INEC be destroyed.
No election should happen in this part of the world anymore.
An understanding of failure is different from a failure to understand.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 27, 2021
budaatum:

Responsible buda, indeed!!!!!!!
Well,none of the political parties in Nigeria including the NDP should exist.
Even INEC shouldn't exist.
Furk any disagreement towards me!!!!
Hell is here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN / Translate This To English.."e Don Tey Wey Day Break" / Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.