Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo (25386 Views)

As A Male Secondary Teacher, Will You Flog A Student That Has Big Breast/yansh? / Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Hallabee1(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Make una nor blame am
Private school work nor be work at all.
E go don reason how e go take marry and raise children on top 15k monthly salary.
If you are a young graduate teaching in a private school you better look for something meaningful to do with your life, else you go end for abject poverty

Aje...

Your head dey their , I once teach in a private school and am been paid 15k/month, if na me self I go japa with the money

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Dreyton36: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2021
Ladylite:
He has cashed out. 2M is too small na, choi

2m small undecided
Go boutique buy shirt 25k
Shoe 50k
Trouser 25k
If na marlian no need for belt

Money remain 1.9M

Go house baf wear clothes look fresh enter beach
Buy hennessy xo 150k depends on where he buy am
Buy kush loud 50k
Invite two hot babes wey carry big breasts con slim join nice ass like Nancy isime own pay them 100k each_200k two of Dem in total
That's 500k

Buy big Oraimo mp3 __300k that's now 800k in total

Arrange play list of burnaboy, wizkid, damien Marley , post malone , 2face, runtown, omah lay , sean tizzle and Mayorkun

Then you just strip to your shorts make one of them they lick ur gbola
The other one go they use your beards and hair play and she go bring out one of her bobby put for your mouth make you they suck in peace

Small time una enter room , you go pay for hotel 200k for a week that's now a total of 1million left

You go buy more kush loud unto say kush is life 50k again
You go they use uber turn around Lagos they catch cruise with 50k for 2hours drive that's 100k and you go they smoke your kush inside the Uber o
You go order the uber driver to play you Notorious B.I.G playlist especially the track titled _ big poppa
Make i sing am small for you make you understand, the chorus part

" I love it when you call me big poppa, put your hand in the airya is youse a true playa
I love it when you call me big poppa, to the honneys getting money playing nighas like dummies huh
I love it when you call me big poppa , if you got a gun up in your waist please don't shoot up the place WHY?

cuz I see some ladies tonight that should be having my babyyyy babbbyyyyy grin

Then you keep smoking your kush and sipping either pepsi or any creamy drink to soften the subway of the throat cuz the devil said , thy throat must be dry when taking medication kiss

Then you land inside a big mall where there are fine pretty girls with boobs of different size , you approach one of them and shock her acct with 200k trust me she go wet straight , automatically she don dey Hot be that no try naija babes o wink

You move her go your hotel room she they stay for 3days ,you go they use kush loud vibes take suck and Bleep her big breast cum on top

That time after feeding and everything 1.8M don finish
Then you go remember say you get mama cry

You go con send her 20k make she take hold bodyshe go pray for you make you prosper
She go pray say anywhere that money come from make the place double up , not knowing say you thief am cry cry

She go use inside the money buy biscuit and some food share give other people children out of joy

You go con get sense then , even toto go tire you because money don finish , you go remember say you suppose japa from naija immediately the money come cry
Hotel don expire no more money to pay
You no fit go your house because your matter go don cast since .
You go they depressed

Las las you go try play bet9ja whether the money go double in one day
You go carry 100k out of the 180k left to play 10 point to give you 1million
Na that day sheffield united go beat manchester united 1_0 full time cry

80k left, you go call your trusted friend to meet up with you for local bar because you don leave the expensive hotel
You go buy am beer of 250 , buy am like 4 bottle make he sweat well

You go beg am to stay him place small , he go agree unto say you still he him gee
You go they buy foodstuffs for him house so that he go let you stay comfortably
Small time money don finish life go tire you cry

SHEY DON SEE SAY 2M PLENTY cheesy. "Reality of how our young once of these days live their lives"

Crime doesn't pay , it brings no peace

LIGHTS UP MY KPOLI IN PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:
I need someone to ignorantly come and blame Fulani or cow or bubu please.

That brought the bubu wailers out the woodwork

I should post this more often.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!

Or what? You will shut me up?
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
like you blame PDP and Jonathan for your failures

Neither Jonathan nor PDP nor bubu nor APC are responsible for my daily bread which I eat with a main dish and side dishes and dessert and coffee with milk and honey, because:

”By the sweat of my brow do I have food to eat until I return to the ground from which I were made. For I were made from dust, and to dust I will return".

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
texazzpete:

Even when they blame him for the things he is responsible for, you will still transform into voltron to defend him for your monthly stipend.

Like responsible for what? The fact he never paid you a monthly stipend perhaps?

Bubu does not feed lazy fuqs. He said so before he was elected the second term. So if you are not getting stipend, perhaps you are a lazy fuq!

As for me, buda, I do not live on stipends because I am not a lazy fuq.

By the sweat of my brow do I have food to eat until I return to the ground from which I were made. For I were made from dust, and to dust I will return".

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
favour32:

If the country nor dey in a mess by nepotistic Fulani president and his herdsmen brothers for chaotic situations of the country as farmers cannot farm peacefully...that private teacher, wey hand don meet, for nor run away with 2million naira.
The blame is not far from those you mentioned.

Actually, if my country is in a mess, it is I, the Nigerian, who messed it up and it is time I start being responsible, don't you think, instead of being a lazy fuq who blames bubu for my stealing and immorality!?

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
emonis88:

na bubu we go blame na! abi na me be president weh come make usless policies? weh destroy economy, the herdsmen n banditry crisis u hear everyday is as an outcome n to distract d people from d economy going to blazes. na to run comot from 9ja, till bubu leaves dat office, then d teacher can consider coming back to payback o!

Bubu made you a thief?
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
I don't know what to say to you than perhaps beg the op to change the thread topic to:

Secondary Cows Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo

You happy now? Or would you prefer :

Secondary Buhari Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo

SupBruh:

What is the correlation?? If I didn't know better, I would have thought you were a Bandit sympathizer..

It is a known fact that most of the Bandits are Fulani, right? Right!! Another known Fact is; Most herdsmen are Fulani as well, right? Definitely!! The blame on Fulani is not stereotypical.. It is an obvious fact.. Stop trying to push the narrative that Nigerians are blaming Fulanis for every societal problem, cos you and I both know that's not the story..

Facts will be facts, unless u can prove otherwise.. But it has to be said that only a handful of Fulani people are bandits/Terrorists. Just like how only a handful of people from the south south are militants..

So, don't try to play reverse psychology on us.. Cos you will just mess yourself up. Cheers.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
bhella10:
It doesn't take long to smoke you out.
wait am I a rodent Kia I don suffer oh bhella or Belle dey your lane
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lilpen3758:
How sure are you say i go enjoy later?
since deh born me na so so suffer@ your signature
your suffering in a senseless direction suffer with sense and wisdom you will certainly enjoy
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

Neither Jonathan nor PDP nor bubu nor APC are responsible for my daily bread which I eat with a main dish and side dishes and dessert and coffee with milk and honey, because:

”By the sweat of my brow do I have food to eat until I return to the ground from which I were made. For I were made from dust, and to dust I will return".

Nice unlike everyone like JEON and ANTICHRISTIAN that keep talking from thier anus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:

Nice unlike everyone like JEON and ANTICHRISTIAN that keep talking from thier anus

You can even spell "THIER" properly! And you sabi abuse.
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Duplexxx: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Very bad chai
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

You can even spell "THIER" properly! And you sabi abuse.
Finally you've noticed me
Welcome please leave my thier for me English professor...
Translate thier in your language
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by budaatum: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:

Glad to see you can be corrected.

You Sir, have made my day and impressed a forgiving mind on buda.

Now, if only all those other wailers can stop blaming bubu like bubu is some god with 10 heads, and if we can become responsible Nigerians, perhaps we can start to make our nation the great nation it has the potential to become instead of the nation of wailing lazy fuqs we have turned ourselves into!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13217111_notable01215_jpegd6a92a721aa0f5d263c1da823761d0be

And I am yelling loudly!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Childofdoom is this you
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by shilz(f): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

Your head dey their , I once teach in a private school and am been paid 15k/month, if na me self I go japa with the money
hmm
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:

Glad to see you can be corrected.

You Sir, have made my day and impressed a forgiving mind on buda.

Now, if only all those other wailers can stop blaming bubu like bubu is some god with 10 heads, and if we can become responsible Nigerians, perhaps we can start to make our nation the great nation it has the potential to become instead of the nation of wailing lazy fuqs we have turned ourselves into!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13217111_notable01215_jpegd6a92a721aa0f5d263c1da823761d0be

And I am yelling loudly!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19

Yes my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Jeon(f): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:

LOLZZZ. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M LAUGHING AT gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jeon:

LOLZZZ. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M LAUGHING AT gringringrin
grin grin I love Nigerians except Jeon I just like him
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Jeon(f): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
[s]grin grin I love Nigerians except Jeon I just like him
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jeon:
[/s]
grin i don't even know what to say
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Jeon(f): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Jeon(f): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
grin i don't even know what to say
bye

1 Like

Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Lilpen3758: 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Viciheaka:
your suffering in a senseless direction suffer with sense and wisdom you will certainly enjoy
Such heavy words for someone u know nothing about....... ..it is well na me first talk
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Qorks(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by etiquettemister: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
U say wat?.... How can u update diz telling us such a teacher is unknown?
A teacher o and not the principal for hell sake!
What was the name d teacher bein addressed with in the school?
I think something is wrong somewhere.... abeg shiift!!!
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Qorks(f): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.
The.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Such heavy words for someone u know nothing about....... ..it is well na me first talk
sweetie am sorry forgive me
Re: Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo by DJInfluence: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Before i finished reading, i knew the Nigeria police will arrest the owner of the school.

The way our Police arrest people without even investigation baffles me. Instead of the Police searching for the culprit, they will arrest innocent people.

When we use the Police as rehabilitation center for school dropouts, don't expect a thorough investigation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students / FG Bans Assemblies, Overcrowding, Visiting Days As Schools Resume On Monday 18 / Corona School Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary Gala (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.