Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. (3121 Views)

Useful Tips For Buying Nigerian-used Cars/Vehicles / 450 BMW's Worth N5.5b Damaged In Sandstorm While Travelling From Germany To UK / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 1:14am On Mar 26, 2021
As majority of us already know, Germany has the best Trucks and machineries.
I’m a Truck dealer; Tanker trucks, Garbage truck, Flatbed truck, 18-wheeler truck, Dump truck(popularly called Tipper in naija), Dyna trucks for block industry owners and heavy SUVs like Mercedes Benz G-Klasse. Presently I have G-Klasse 2020 in Lagos and another one is scheduled to land Lagos in 2 weeks time.

I cover the whole of Europe when it comes to business; from The Scandinavia in the North, to the West where I permanently domicile, connecting to Eastern Europe and down to the sunny South.
Anyone who’s straight and needs a reliable contact here can connect with me so we make money together(but legit only), not interested in anything outside of that.

But when it comes to the business I major in, which is Truck business, I strictly buy them only in Germany here because German machines are just too durable and reliable, no any other country can beat that in decades to come.

You don’t have to send me money to help you buy and send trucks down to Nigeria, all you need do is be serious and proof you’re ready, then we work it out and if you like anyone of the ones I have in Lagos presently(i’ve got 5 trucks in Ojota), you can inspect, pay and pick them up if you like them.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Mokason288(m): 1:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Your number
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 1:39am On Mar 26, 2021
I just edited my email now because I learnt it’s not allowed.

So any interested individuals can talk to me here. Let’s make everything open so others too can learn.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Mokason288(m): 1:53am On Mar 26, 2021
GermanTrucks:

‪Opflexnow@gmail.com
Email for now, then we can take it from there.
You are stupid yahoooo boy
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Mokason288(m): 2:00am On Mar 26, 2021
GermanTrucks:
As majority of us already know, Germany has the best Trucks and machineries.
I’m a Truck dealer; Tanker trucks, Garbage truck, Flatbed truck, 18-wheeler truck, Dump truck(popularly called Tipper in naija), Dyna trucks for block industry owners and heavy SUVs like Mercedes Benz G-Klasse. Presently I have G-Klasse 2020 in Lagos and another one is scheduled to land Lagos in 2 weeks time.

I cover the whole of Europe when it comes to business; from The Scandinavia in the North, to the West where I permanently domicile, connecting to Eastern Europe and down to the sunny South.
Anyone who’s straight and needs a reliable contact here can connect with me so we make money together(but legit only), not interested in anything outside of that.

But when it comes to the business I major in, which is Truck business, I strictly buy them only in Germany here because German machines are just too durable and reliable, no any other country can beat that in decades to come.

You don’t have to send me money to help you buy and send trucks down to Nigeria, all you need do is be serious and proof you’re ready, then we work it out and if you like anyone of the ones I have in Lagos presently(i’ve got 5 trucks in Ojota), you can inspect, pay and pick them up if you like them.

Stay blessed.
Believe this yahoo boy at your own peril
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Kingdemu: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Edited. I was wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Mokason288:

You are stupid yahoooo boy

My brother, so living in Germany and dealing in trucks as stated in my story above “sounds too good to be true” for you? Well, I can live with your assertion..lol.

I made a video for you this evening in my yard, patiently watch till the end so you see proof.
And about me posting my number on a public dormain, it comes with a lot of risk(spamming) and I also just learnt the moderator might ban me.
Stay blessed!!

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CsMfVxQHQc][/url]
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
All photos taken today.

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kingdemu:
Few days back, you were asking a girl to relocate to Asaba where you stay. Today you reside in Germany. May Satan baptize that your head.

The only Asaba I know is in Izu, Japan...what a lovely boutique Hotel!! But as for your own Asaba, i think i may never know...haha!!
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Kingdemu: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
GermanTrucks:

The only Asaba I know is in Izu, Japan...what a lovely boutique Hotel!! But as for your own Asaba, i think i may never know...haha!!
Oops.. Abeg no vex I mistook your moniker for another person's. Apologies pls

1 Like

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kingdemu:

One luv!
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Bigdre31: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Do you sell vans too ??
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by slex(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
GermanTrucks:
I just edited my email now because I learnt it’s not allowed.

So any interested individuals can talk to me here. Let’s make everything open so others too can learn.

HI chief, can u check for a 2014 Mercedes-benz GL63 AMG from Germany for me?
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Ogbuu101: 12:43am On Mar 28, 2021
GermanTrucks:

One luv!
Isn't it possible to add prices, even if a range sir?
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 2:03am On Mar 28, 2021
Bigdre31:
Do you sell vans too ??

I can ask for it to be brought to my yard or I look around for it myself if I know exactly the type you want.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 2:19am On Mar 28, 2021
slex:

HI chief, can u check for a 2014 Mercedes-benz GL63 AMG from Germany for me?

Hi brother!
This is what you need!

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 2:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Ogbuu101:

Isn't it possible to add prices, even if a range sir?

If I know the one that catches your interest.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Bigdre31: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2021
GermanTrucks:

I can ask for it to be brought to my yard or I look around for it myself if I know exactly the type you want.

can we private chat ?
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2021
Bigdre31:

can we private chat ?

Send me PM.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by slex(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
GermanTrucks:

Hi brother!
This is what you need!

I will dm u on whatsapp
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by slex(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
GermanTrucks:

Hi brother!
This is what you need!

I can't fi d ur contact.. I want to know the cost then the cost of shipping to Nigeria. Minus duty

I would appreciate if you can add me on whatsapp or Mention me here.

Thank you. It's a request from a client of mine
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by olenyi: 5:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Kingdemu:

You should edit your first post.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
slex:

I can't fi d ur contact.. I want to know the cost then the cost of shipping to Nigeria. Minus duty

I would appreciate if you can add me on whatsapp or Mention me here.

Thank you. It's a request from a client of mine

If you provide your WhatsApp, I will add and message you.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by Bigdre31: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Still waiting for your msg 0 8 0 three six six three seven 860
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by oktawian(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Just to say... all trucks in first post are from Poland cheesy

It does't matter from where the truck is, what is really matter is technical condition and price. Cheap trucks comes with lots of wahala.

Regards Oktawian
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by slex(m): 2:02am On Mar 30, 2021
GermanTrucks:

If you provide your WhatsApp, I will add and message you.

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
oktawian:

It does't matter from where the truck is, what is really matter is technical condition and price. Cheap trucks comes with lots of wahala.

Regards Oktawian

You’re very wrong. All the trucks are from Germany, with even the two that have Polish number plates and I will explain;
The first truck with a crane has a German number and German plates have “D” as in Deutschland, probably you thought German plates come with “G”.

The SCANIA and the 3rd one are registered in Poland but for use in Germany. They were Registered but are being used here, in other to cut cost on paper work and other stuffs. It’s like living in Germany while you go to Belgium to get a Driver’s license done for the purpose of using it in Germany. Driver’s license in Germany costs between €1,500 minimum to €3,000 + depending on how many lessons you will be taking and if you’ve been driving before or not.

Aside the money, it also takes time and can be difficult while in Belgium it’s easy and costs less than half and you can drive with it anywhere undisturbed within the EU. Now, I hope you can understand what I meant about registering the 2 other trucks in Poland.

The trucks in the video are also German trucks.
You can always ask when you don’t know, you don’t have to just insinuate that I was lying - some of the trucks I bought here myself and used for a while in my other company and some are sold to me by my very close German business associates so I know their histories.

1 Like

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
oktawian:

Regards Oktawian

If you’ve been doing this business for a very long time, you would know that the first truck can never be Polish.

The photo of the truck here is the one I use myself(still using it but can sell with a good offer) and registered here and you can see the number plate as well(clearer in the 2nd pic); you can’t register a car in Germany for the purpose of using it in Poland, it can only be the other way round. Can sell it because I have a bigger one....Polish trucks aren’t this healthy....although, not all the time....there are times you get very good ones from Poland too, just that the ones used here are generally better.

Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bigdre31:
Still waiting for your msg
0 8 0 three six six three seven 860

I just sent you a message on WhatsApp.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by GermanTrucks: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
slex:

I just messaged you.
Re: Reliable Link For Buying Trucks From Germany. by slex(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
GermanTrucks:

I just messaged you.

Yea, we've communicated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On Lexus Rx 330 04. 05. 06 Models / Keep Safe Distance: Just Witnessed A Ghastly Accident / Check Out The Latest Lexus Jeep 2015 Model (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.