Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date (23554 Views)

Faleke: Over 5,000 Tinubu And Shettima Support Groups Set To Merge / Breaking!!! IPOB Announces Biafra REFERENDUM Date / June 12 As Democracy Day Needs To Be Reconsidered, By Bashir Tofa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Awoo88:

This ur post no get sense at all. Na mumu talk
Na you no get sense. Person talk say na because Tinubu one become president, na him Yoruba dey agitate to commit Nigeria. I come ask am say why Igbos never became president since 1970s whey them don dey agitate?

Na common sense but not everyone has it.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Christistruth00: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/18/why-yorubas-are-leaving-nigeria-now-bayo-oluwasanmi

Just imagine! There you have it-the famed one Nigeria they are shouting about.This nation is a monumental fraud.

Even if Nigeria is a Monumental Fraud we will stay with it and use Gods Mercy and Wisdom to repair it.

It is still the Land of our ancestors that God bequeathed to us.
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by TemmyT002(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
IJOBA11:
SEUNMSG OSHIGUN NYAMIRIFLATHEAD SUPERBOLD MUCHADO AND GOKE7 WILL BE IN PANIC MOOD NOW grin

This one is deep o
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by TemmyT002(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
hollah123:
we don't have the impression of leaving,those people shouting oduduwa Republic are PDP apologists who have their agenda.

The Igbos are pushing for oduduwa Republic so they won't be seen as the only seccesionist,e go shock u say Na only u dey on your own.
Yorubas ain't ready,Igbos do your thing on your own.

cyynthiakiss aka cynthialove aka Gbenga adeyinka girlfriend I can see u are back with another moniker

Ologbeni, speak for yourself.
Not all of us are supporters or PDP or APC. Many of us despise both.
We just want peace. Even this one they are talking about is not secession but self-determination, which is wrong but we support it.
Nigeria is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by tishbite41(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
FrLukas:

I hope that 41 at the end of your moniker isn't your age cos if it is, I so much pity your folks at home.

A 41-year old who still thinks in such narrow clannish view.

I don't argue stupidly here.

If you're looking for someone to help you stroke your tribal ego best you disturb someone else's mentions for that.

I'm not surprised that you don't know the difference between standing up courageously to fight and fleeing the scene.

Feel free to stop disturbing my mentions now.
they resort to petty insults when faced with raw facts.
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Many of the Fulani were attacked and their livestock and livelihoods taken away due to propaganda against Fulani. There are countless videos of people invading Fulani settlements and scattering the places. Many Fulani have disappeared without a trace, relatives have no where to even begin to look as no one cares when Fulani lives and property are harmed.

What is left for the Fulani other than banditry?? Rather than everyone sharing the land and having places where the Fulani can feel safe across the 36 states, Fulani have become victims within this country. Now they want to use the Fulani reprisal attacks to castigate the Fulani for political and mischievous purposes.

Banditry is as a result of Fulani marginalization. Let's address the marginalization through serious government intervention and a serious discussion on ranching.

Well Mr Fulani man, I am not asking you and yours not become bandits and killers and rapists and kidnappers, all I'm asking is that you do it very far away from my people, in your very own country where it will be legal.

In Yoruba nation, we won't tolerate that. By the special grace of God when we get Yoruba nation, all Fulanis will be deported with immediate effect.

We have nothing in common. You can have your Fulani Republic of Northern Nigeria where cows will be your rulers and your entire lives will revolve around how you can please your cattle.

It's got nothing to do with us in the West. Understood?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
shiffynaani:
I've sent you the email

I replied you and wait for your reply.
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by shiffynaani(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
FrLukas:

I replied you and wait for your reply.
ok bros
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
shiffynaani:
I've sent you the email

Just send a message to friarlukas@gmail.com
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by shiffynaani(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
FrLukas:

Just send a message to friarlukas@gmail.com
I've replied your mail bro
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
shiffynaani:

Ok.
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by omoluka: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
FrLukas:
While children are here spraying spittle and venting unnecessarily about how Yoruba nation won't come to pass, we are on the streets of Lagos and Ogun states presently doing grassroot awareness.

We are going to move from one Yoruba state to the other.

E go shock you.
You guys need to sensitive the undecided Yoruba youth, If at least 65% of Yoruba youth are in on this agitation; it is almost a done deal.
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
omoluka:

You guys need to sensitive the undecided Yoruba youth, If 65% of Yoruba youth are in on this agitation; it is almost a done deal.

We can't do it alone.

We need more hands on deck.
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Jostoman: 3:55am On Mar 27, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The truth is Yorubas don't have any intention in seperating and staying apart they just want to make noise and give a fake impression.
keep deceiving yourself just wait and see.
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Jostoman: 3:58am On Mar 27, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The truth is Yorubas don't have any intention in seperating and staying apart they just want to make noise and give a fake impression.
keep deceiving yourself just wait and see
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Validated: 6:30am On Mar 27, 2021
See them

Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by oladeebo: 6:45am On Mar 27, 2021
princemillla:
Truth is, Nigeria would av disintegrate a long time ago if it were in Europe or America. But power beyond Africa Wil never allow it cuz it will limit the west game and gains.

Except another civil war, nothing can separate Nigeria
.. not Europe but Yoruba nation will make it different even in African soil wait and see
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by orisa37: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2021
Include CBN AND MTN
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Oracleforce: 7:19am On Mar 27, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nyamiri dumbass spotted... Always embittered about other tribe....oni kuurre
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Awoo88: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Na me no get sense. Person talk say na because Tinubu one become president, na him Yoruba dey agitate to commit Nigeria. I come ask am say why Igbos never became president since 1970s whey them don dey agitate?

Na common sense i no get
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Tobid1822: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
shiffynaani:

I have sent you the email.
Re: Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date by BluntCrazeMan: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/25/self-determination-yoruba-groups-set-june-12-referendum-date
According to the Nigerian Constitution, Na INEC go still conduct the referendum for una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) / South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.