Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday (36533 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary / Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Len234: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

When you are not talented......then your music career goes down slowly

Naeto c and nasty c nor be mate na...

Funny from you? This guy is the most talented rapper during his prime. He just retired to start a family

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by michaelbills(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
Omo calm down except you have selective amnesia. You can't be a star for ever. Which rapper has made hits like Mi and NAETOC??

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

When you are not talented......then your music career goes down slowly

Naeto c and nasty c nor be mate na...

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by maxwell21000(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]Naeto retired because he is now a husband and a father. He had a choice to make; Embrace the fame and vain glory that comes with entertainment or leave every thing and focus on his family. He made the unpopular choice, however, he made the right choice. And he's earned my respect for that.
dawnomike:
That song back then ehn! NaetoC was so good back in the days.
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Sammyblaq(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Exactly my point. Some of them retired from music, buh some people who gat no idea tink they went down cos they were not talented.

Someone like Naeto C retired too, money was neva his problem, he came from a wealthy background nd did music only for the fun of it nd not for the money.

Cynthia Morgan had issues wit her label nd management. Mode9's kinda rap dint sell in Naija cos of his foreign tongue. Faze retired nd his a successful business man. All these guys re more talented compared to the trashy musicians we have now.

Most of them retired voluntarily nd not cos they lacked talent like wat Slawomiir was trying to say.
God bless you for the lines...

You forget to Mention 2shotz (Mr. Williams) who is now into movie production in the US.

Marobi... A sweet igbotic name.
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by asobo1: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
inumidun2010:
DJ Neptune featuring Naeto-C, M.I and DAGRIN Dey my mind... DAGRIN murdered that SONG...
why did Naeto C retire sef?..
Family and politics kept him away from music.
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Exodora: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Very simple life style.No over doing things.
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by Arvelo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
chuksey1:
The only MC with an MSC
My best of his lines...
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by SirBunky85(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=sulaiboy20 post=100227627]The only MC with the MSc.[/quote dat was then
Re: Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday by sulaiboy20(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=SirBunky85 post=100243762][/quote] till now. No MC has MSC. even MC oluomo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot / Olamide Gives Ogundeji Azeez Ayobami, Winner #WoChallenge 1 Million Naira (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Will Not Marry My Son - D'banj's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.