Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Can You Buy Same Car Again? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can You Buy Same Car Again? (1140 Views)

Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz / Do Not Let Mechanics Extort You Or Damage Your Car Again / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Gaddafi1: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2021
I bought a 2003 toyota Corolla and used it for 5 years and the maintenance cost was quite low through out the period I used it. I am thinking of replacing it with another one of the same model because the ride is very reliable.

Now my question: Can you drive the same model of a car after using it for some time and which car would it be...?
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by showietee: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gaddafi1:
I bought a 2003 toyota Corolla and used it for 5 years and the maintenance cost was quite low through out the period I used it. I am thinking of replacing it with another one of the same model because the ride is very reliable.

Now my question: Can you drive the same model of a car after using it for some time and which car would it be...?

Your life, your choice..... if you like it, go for it.

But as life is evolving , we all are growing
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Gaddafi1: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Some of these newer cars are not as durable as older ones.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by duality(m): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Some of these newer cars are not as durable as older ones.

That's the truth.

The older models are always stringer.

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by DukeNija(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gaddafi1:

So you wish to use the same car for another 4-5years? It’s your call but growth is actually a thing.
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yes,I can buy a baby boy again,but my friends go laugh me die...from babyboy to babyboy..nah.am looking for a clean EOD 04 or 05 to upgrade ,am still keeping the babyboy though as a second ride because it's just too loyal..I named her Becky..lol
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
As an enthusiast, no. I have a finite number of cars to own in my lifetime, so I'm not going to buy a particular car twice.
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by aumusa: 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Y not?
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by greatestman(m): 2:44am On Mar 28, 2021
No! So who go Dey Drive the modern cars?
I can only keep and maintain any car I feel is loyal.
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Gaddafi1: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Yes,I can buy a baby boy again,but my friends go laugh me die...from babyboy to babyboy..nah.am looking for a clean EOD 04 or 05 to upgrade ,am still keeping the babyboy though as a second ride because it's just too loyal..I named her Becky..lol

grin grin I have a friend that drives his baby boy with so much pride. He is not even ready to upgrade.
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Gaddafi1: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thanks for the response
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Gaddafi1: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
greatestman:
No! So who go Dey Drive the modern cars?
I can only keep and maintain any car I feel is loyal.
Good question, but sometime one is in love with a car and wont let go. Na choice sha smiley
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2021
Gaddafi1:

Good question, but sometime one is in love with a car and wont let go. Na choice sha smiley
lol...my mechanic dey keep malice with me,if he sees me he dey throway face,someone told me it's because I no longer bring my car to him for repairs, no be car wey spoil or get fault dem dey repair grin grin.i plan on changing ball joints,tierods and shaft,then buy a compressor and tint it.
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Gaddafi1: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
lol...my mechanic dey keep malice with me,if he sees me he dey throway face,someone told me it's because I no longer bring my car to him for repairs, no be car wey spoil or get fault dem dey repair grin grin.i plan on changing ball joints,tierods and shaft,then buy a compressor and tint it.
grin grin
Re: Can You Buy Same Car Again? by Eldemmi(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:

if your baby boy is ly ds....EOD will be more loyal, you will want to keep it forever..
laughs

(1) (Reply)

Foreign (canadian) Used 2009 Mercedes Benz B200 For Sale. / Pablo Escobar’s 1974 Porsche 911 Not Sold / Your Take On Clean 03/04 Honda Accord Manual Transmission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.