Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,650 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz (1631 Views)

Sold!!!Toyota Corolla Distress Sale / I'll Never Touch Toyota Again / Can You Buy Same Car Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz by conductor259: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
& Barely 4 months after Nkechi Blessing bought herself a white Benzedes GLK shitbox to replace her Toyota Venza she has rushed back to the market and bought a black Venza after the Benzedes wanted to kill her with trouble cheesy

Reminds me when I left my Toyota Camry, after Benzedes C300 and Kia Sorento nearly finished my life, I went back to Toyota this time a Lexus

CC shortgun AmuDimpka logobenz cheesy

Re: Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz by GOFRONT(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz by conductor259: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Old car has key while new one is keyless. Old one had roof hanger and the new one didn't. Also check the rims.

No wonder all these rich people once they reach their peak after driving Bentley and Rolls Royce they still go back to the ever reliable Toyota Landcruiser as their everyday car.. Nobody get time to dey sit for mechanic. Toyota na baba cheesy

Re: Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz by chatinent: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Buy assets not liabilities.

1 Like

Re: Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz by PlayerMeji: 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
He no kuma get anyone wey we dey manufacture among the two.

All na Oyinbo gain.
Re: Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Okay na
Re: Actress Sold Toyota & Moved To Benz Only To Buy Same Toyota Again & Discard Benz by Yohh: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
What's she known for?
I've noticed each nollywood actress has one thing they are infamous for..

(1) (Reply)

What's Ur Take On BMW 320 1994 Model / Another Vehicle Suspended On Iron Proctector On Oba Ovoramwen Square In Benin / What Kind Of Toyota Engine Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.