Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean (7017 Views)

Okowa Meets With 4 Out Of 6 South South Governors In Bayelsa / Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust / List Top 5 South East Politician To Take APC Presidential Ticket 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Tap0lane:
See foolish igbo rejoicing in foolishness. Someone is here telling to search Google for the ignorance you just exbmhubited your father is here wailing nobody search Google to build.

God
I should search google for what exactly
Is it to know why Nigeria can’t open other seaports in Nigeria,except in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by seniorkachion(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
tutudesz:

Comparing the Suez canal, which is located in Egypt and south east access to sea is funny. Forgetting you have to pass through South South State before reaching South East.

And so what!!
Is it only Egyptian ships that pass through the Suez Canal. Igbo is part of the South South.

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Christistruth00: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
tutudesz:

Comparing the Suez canal, which is located in Egypt and south east access to sea is funny. Forgetting you have to pass through South South State before reaching South East.

Sokoto Kaduna Kebbi Nassarawa and Niger States also have access to the Sea because of River Niger according to him

Check the Map of Nigeria well.

2 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Christistruth00:

Sokoto Kaduna Kebbi Nassarawa and Niger States also have access to the Sea because of River Niger according to him

Check the Map of Nigeria well.
Which means north have more access to sea when compared to east cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Letthrmsay(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
horsepower102:
Op we know this already. Nigerians desperately want you to give up the idea of leaving so they have to tag you landlocked to scare you.

And it’s working for some igbos while the wise ones know their game.

But Biafrans,what's delaying this country of yours? When are u calling your people home,all the rants of Kanu,there was never a day I heard him calling u home, look at Igboho as daft as u believe he is,he called every Yorubas home,though he was ignored,am sure all your legislators will ignore u Igbos, elites united against the masses to loot.

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
blessme105:
All I am seeing here is just some people's greed and ignorance.

Greed because they don't care whatever happens to the riverine areas of the Niger Deltans. Later they will be doing attaché by force using SS/SE.

Ignorance because they don't know water always finds its level.

Dredging the River Niger is a big deal. Except the volume of water getting to the Onitsha part can be increased at the source (wherever the rivers flows from).

1. Dredging doesn't mean increase in water volume, you are only increasing the container to hold the water available. In which case, dredging the River amounts to expanding a budget of water to take the shape of a tank without increasing the volume of the water. Dredging the base of the river will only make the banks of such rivers go down (no additional increment of water).

2. If you still go ahead to dredge thinking the water will fill up the hole (damming) which will means increasing the content of the bucket to fill up the shape of tank expanded to... U will be starving the people at the lower side of Niger waters (selfishness). Which none of those communities will never agree to.

3. If you go ahead and dredge it against the shout and cries of the Deltans. There will be scarcity of water to allow a cargo ship sail through the deltas in order to make its way to the dredged Onitsha part of the river. Except you have enough money to also dredge your passage through the Deltan areas.

4. If you have the money to dredge your passage through the Deltans. Then, for the water to meet sea levels, sea water will have to mix up with the Deltans fresh water. I am sure you know the amount of havoc salinity of sea water will do to the Deltans fresh waters and whatever is living inside it.

No matter how u look at it, dredging east small rivers is a fool's errand. It is a pipe dream that can never be achieved.
I don't even know which is worse for them. The ignorance or the greed. Some of them know these fact but are choosing to ignore!

6 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by timay(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
seniorkachion:

And so what!!
Is it only Egyptian ships that pass through the Suez Canal. Igbo is part of the South South.

Ships that pass through the suez canal pay tolls bro. The canal is literarily one of Egypt's source of revenue. The canal pass through egypt only, they built it and it belongs exclusively to them. So don't make it look like they suez canal is international waters. It's not, it belongs to Egypt. Before the canal was built, European ships go round Africa via the cape to get to Asia, which usually takes 2 weeks, but they can get to Asia via the canal in just 1-2 days

4 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Cynocefaal: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Even a primary 3 pupil
Will tell you that dredging a river is more easy than widening it
Ottellectuals will always have excuse for their mediocrity
I bet if you were to be in charge of Suez Canal you will capitalize on ,narrowness of the said Canal
U will term it impossiblity for ship to pass

Dredging the Niger is different from building a canal possessing concrete embankments that make it (the canal) to impound water, more in the nature of a dam. I doubt if you've got enough of a technical background to understand this, but I expect you to try.

You cannot dredge the Niger deep enough because the creeks of its delta will always drain its main channel. All you would achieve is an immense amount of ecological damage/disruption. The ocean level at the mouth of the creeks would always be lower than the upper areas of landlocked Biafra.

Note also that the dams upriver in Niger state have already tampered with the volume of water getting down to the south eastern stretch of the channel.

2 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Ogbuu101: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Even an O'level student of geography would easily explain to you that the concept of the Suez canal has to do with the depth of the channel as opposed to its width.

Always think deep before you come online to type nonsense
And it is impossible to dredge the rivers he is talking about?
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by tishbite41(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Idiko1:

Edo State has absolutely nothing to do with River Niger. Anambra State shares the same relationship of River Niger with Delta State.
Oga stop quoting these afonja illiterates. Imagine somebody mentioning Edo and River Niger in the same sentence.
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
I don't even know which is worse for them. The ignorance or the greed. Some of them know these fact but are choosing to ignore!
They have both in abundance. Greed to take over others people's possessions and lands. And intentional ignorance inorder to make empty chest beatings.

3 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
tishbite41:
Oga stop quoting these afonja illiterates. Imagine somebody mentioning Edo and River Niger in the same sentence.

Ignorance!

Say what you know. It seems to me you re the illiterate here. River Niger passed through Edo North (Agenebode) Etsako East Local Govt.

The river is the border that separates Edo and Kogi at the northern part.

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Ogbuu101: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
blessme105:
All I am seeing here is just some people's greed and ignorance.

Greed because they don't care whatever happens to the riverine areas of the Niger Deltans. Later they will be doing attaché by force using SS/SE.

Ignorance because they don't know water always finds its level.

Dredging the River Niger is a big deal. Except the volume of water getting to the Onitsha part can be increased at the source (wherever the rivers flows from).

1. Dredging doesn't mean increase in water volume, you are only increasing the container to hold the water available. In which case, dredging the River amounts to expanding a bucket of water to take the shape of a tank without increasing the volume of the water. Dredging the base of the river will only make the banks of such rivers go down (no additional increment of water).

2. If you still go ahead to dredge thinking the water will fill up the hole (damming) which will means increasing the content of the bucket to fill up the shape of tank expanded to... U will be starving the people at the lower side of Niger waters (selfishness). Which none of those communities will never agree to.

3. If you go ahead and dredge it against the shout and cries of the Deltans. There will be scarcity of water to allow a cargo ship sail through the deltas in order to make its way to the dredged Onitsha part of the river. Except you have enough money to also dredge your passage through the Deltan areas.

4. If you have the money to dredge your passage through the Deltans. Then, for the water to meet sea levels, sea water will have to mix up with the Deltans fresh water. I am sure you know the amount of havoc salinity of sea water will do to the Deltans fresh waters and whatever is living inside it.

No matter how u look at it, dredging east small rivers is a fool's errand. It is a pipe dream that can never be achieved.
See as hatred is making you look stoopid.
In science we say "never say never"!
If man could build an artificial sun,travel to the moon etc,then you think widening or deepening a water channel without much side effects is impossible.
The Suez canal we're talking about is man made sea level canal.
But you think dredging a river without catastrophic effects is impossible.
Tufia you ppl.

2 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ogbuu101:

See as hatred is making you look stoopid.
In science we say "never say never"!
If man could build an artificial sun,travel to the moon etc,then you think widening or deepening a water channel without much side effects is impossible.
The Suez canal we're talking about is man made sea level canal.
But you think dredging a river without catastrophic effects is impossible.
Tufia you ppl.
You ended up sounding stvpid. I made a rational post about how it can never be possible but you only throw insults instead of countering the post intelligently. Well you can't give what you don't have!

Back to the post, there are things impossible, as you can't regain a lost second in time. It is a fallacy used to encourage people not that it is true.

Also Suez canal or whatever serves economical importance to several continents. Of what use is dredging of River Niger to Nigeria when there are several feasible ports to be upgrade for lesser costs?

Expanding Suez canal will cost additional $9bn (which is not the amount for the initial dredging). How do you expect the Nigeria govt to sink such amount of money on wild elephant chase when they can just upgrade the deep seaports in SS area with less than a quarter of $9bn?

I can bet my balls even Igbo businessmen will not want to invest a kobo on such projects that is not feasible.

Authority: It is not about having port, it is about the economic importance of having it.

Next time, engage your brain before quoting me cos I will flaw you with logics and commonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
tutudesz:

Yes
Smh ...shake my head

Go n read oga
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igbochief001:

Smh ...shake my head

Go n read oga
Login ur other moniker to reply my last post if u can engage it with facts. I know it is your alternate. You have your signature written all over it.

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Dredging the Niger is different from building a canal possessing concrete embankments that make it (the canal) to impound water, more in the nature of a dam. I doubt if you've got enough of a technical background to understand this, but I expect you to try.

You cannot dredge the Niger deep enough because the creeks of its delta will always drain its main channel. All you would achieve is an immense amount of ecological damage/disruption. The ocean level at the mouth of the creeks would always be lower than the upper areas of landlocked Biafra.

Note also that the dams upriver in Niger state have already tampered with the volume of water getting down to the south eastern stretch of the channel.
Na only u sabi English
Dredging river Niger ,will only make the river deep at the dredging point and will yearn for more flow of water to maintain the needed water level ,
More like the dredging point becoming the OOZE

If properly dredge from delta can allow free flow of few water bodies from Atlantic Ocean towards the dredging point

The only effects this will have if embankment is not solidly constructed along the continental shelf to avoid flooding,
There will be no much different
Once the soil texture is made up of solid particles

You can ,go into practical,
Digging a hole in the middle of a river,will draw more water from the point of flow ,while allow little or no flow of water towards the tail,

Stop typing rubbish as if dredging a river is a rocket science
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Na only u sabi English
Dredging river Niger ,will only make the river deep at the dredging point and will yearn for more flow of water to maintain the needed deep level ,
If properly dredge from delta can allow free flow of few water bodies from Atlantic Ocean towards the dredging point
The only effects this will have if embankment is not solidly constructed to avoid flooding,
There will be no much different
Once the soil texture is made up of solid particles

You can ,go into practical,
Digging a hole in the middle of a river,will draw more water from the point of flow ,while allow little or no flow of water towards the tail,

Please
I addressed the bolded in one of my posts here. That means sea waters will find its way to the Deltans displacing the fresh water and unbalancing the bio diversity therein. Also, forgetting that most communities in the riverine areas depend on the fresh waters for survival. You are ready to destroy the whole Deltans because of your wishful thinking.

That apart, even if sea water displaces the fresh water in Deltans, ships can't still sail through it to Onitsha. Those areas will need to be dredged as well, and I am sure you don't have such money even if those SS allows you.

5 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
blessme105:

I addressed the bolded in one of my posts here. That means sea waters will find its way to the Deltans displacing the fresh water and unbalancing the bio diversity therein. Also, forgetting that most communities in the riverine areas depend on the fresh waters for survival. You are ready to destroy the whole Deltans because of your wishful thinking.

That apart, even if sea water displaces the fresh water in Deltans, ships can't still sail through it to Onitsha. Those areas will need to be dredged as well, and I am sure you don't have such money even if those SS allows you.
Ship have sailed in river more complicated than river Niger
And sea will only make a trip through its channel
If PROPERLY DREDGED AND CONTROLED
Wishful thinking:Suez Canal was through wishful thinking,u don’t just sit and say is impossible

Exploration of oil was once imposible
Wilbulb wright was once term crazy Because of their wishful thinking
Today we are all flying on airplane
Enjoying impossible faraday invention called electricity
So dredging a river is more easier than this aforementioned

Thank you
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by tutudesz: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Igbochief001:

Smh ...shake my head

Go n read oga
In 1854, Ferdinand de Lesseps, the former French consul to Cairo, secured an agreement with the Ottoman governor of Egypt to build a canal 100 miles across the Isthmus of Suez. An international team of engineers drew up a construction plan, and in 1856 the Suez Canal Company was formed and granted the right to operate the canal for 99 years after completion of the work.
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Wishful thinking:Suez Canal was through wishful thinking,u don’t just sit and say is impossible

Thank you
Don't be sentimental. I called it wishful thinking cos no one will ever put in his money for such projects. What is the economic importance?

Suez is connected to sea at both end... Whatever dredging happens will be filled up with sea water at both ends to balance the sea level without any biodiversity effects (as the canal itself is filled with sea water). Same can't be said of River Niger that is fresh water with limited volume coming from the source.

Moreover, the Deltans will never allow u to fload their lands with sea water cos of your selfish dreams even if at all u re ready to dredge the Deltans lands as well.

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by kettykin: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Parachoko:
With all what you're saying. A state like Benue state can also tell us that they are not Landlock. But the main problem is that states like Bayelsa, Delta and Edo state will never agree to the River Niger been dredge.

There are international laws regrading the dredging , if they dont agree to the the dredging then the South east can also build dams across the river Nigeria passing through its territory and even redirect the water without consulting them if the South east was a separate country

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Gbagura: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Thank you
You still don't get. Even if it's possible and allowed by the host communities, do you think such project runs in millions of dollars? We're talking of a project that could run for 15-20yrs with tens of billions of dollars. I ain't saying it's not possible but look at the larger economic implications of sinking such huge money in a project that might fail.

Suez Canal wasn't a wall in the park. There's many 'processes and procedures' involved which nearly run down the economy of Egypt at large. You need to read up on artificial canals and ask yourself if it's what you really need in Biafra ahead of other priorities. It's not uhuru as you might have thought. Global politics could also frustrate such move same as the Ajaokuta refinery and Mambilla of yesteryears.

I've come in peace.

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by kettykin: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
blessme105:

Don't be sentimental. I called it wishful thinking cos no one will ever put in his money for such projects. What is the economic importance?

Suez is connected to sea at both end... Whatever dredging happens will be filled up with sea water at both ends to balance the sea level without any biodiversity effects (as the canal itself is filled with sea water). Same can't be said of River Niger that is fresh water with limited volume coming from the source.

Moreover, the Deltans will never allow u to fload their lands with sea water cos of your selfish dreams even if at all u re ready to dredge the Deltans lands as well.

The economic importance is that Lokoja will have access to the sea via River Niger , this will save the life of the road networks , prolong the lives of the roads , enable more ocean laden goods to reach Abuja , Kaduna , Kano via lokoja ports, it will develope the inland water ways and create more jobs , it will reduce the over dependence on Lagos Ports , reduce the congestion on lagos Ports and increase the life span

2 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by gidgiddy: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
Letthrmsay:

But Biafrans,what's delaying this country of yours? When are u calling your people home,all the rants of Kanu,there was never a day I heard him calling u home, look at Igboho as daft as u believe he is,he called every Yorubas home,though he was ignored,am sure all your legislators will ignore u Igbos, elites united against the masses to loot.

And when are you Nigerians calling all Nigerians all over the world to go home? You people already have Nigeria, Kanu and Igboho are yet to have Biafra and Oduduwa, respectively.
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Cynocefaal: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ogbuu101:

And it is impossible to dredge the rivers he is talking about?

You can dredge them, but you cannot dredge them deep enough to float ocean-going container ships, only barges.

Transport minister Amaechi explained this not too long ago, try google and maybe get the specifics of the explanation he made.

3 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
kettykin:

The economic importance is that Lokoja will have access to the sea via River Niger , this will save the life of the road networks , prolong the lives of the roads , enable more ocean laden goods to reach Abuja , Kaduna , Kano via lokoja ports, it will develope the inland water ways and create more jobs , it will reduce the over dependence on Lagos Ports , reduce the congestion on lagos Ports and increase the life span
And any of those states mentioned cried to east to help them dredge the Niger?

Everyone knows it is a pipe dream, only the east is hooked up on such things.

Nigeria have enough ports to carter for her needs. Upgrading of SS deep seaports is more feasible than sinking billions of dollars in shallow waters with limited volume of waters.

2 Likes

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Gbagura: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
kettykin:

It's not how you see it. Global powers would frustrate such project. There was a time the British ran the suez canal for years, competing the ownership with Egypt and Portugal, I think. There's a grand reason why Ajaokuta has refused to come to fruition after injecting of billions of dollars. The world power knows the benefits of a country having a working steel industry.

Unless Biafra is planning to turn into another Kim's north korea, you don't wanna mess with the West when they are ready for you. Now don't misquote me please, you can still achieve it wholly but I don't think a new country like Biafra can isolate herself from world politics.

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gbagura:
You still don't get. Even if it's possible and allowed by the host communities, do you think such project runs in millions of dollars? We're talking of a project that could run for 15-20yrs with tens of billions of dollars. I ain't saying it's not possible but look at the larger economic implications of sinking such huge money in a project that might fail.

Suez Canal wasn't a wall in the park. There's many 'processes and procedures' involved which nearly run down the economy of Egypt at large. You need to read up on artificial canals and ask yourself if it's what you really need in Biafra ahead of other priorities. It's not uhuru as you might have thought. Global politics could also frustrate such move same as the Ajaokuta refinery and Mambilla of yesteryears.

I've come in peace.
We don’t need Canal
We need seaport
And We need FG to open other seaport in the south is not something hard to do

1 Like

Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
Gbagura:
It's not how you see it. Global powers would frustrate such project. There was a time the British ran the suez canal for years, competing the ownership with Egypt and Portugal, I think. There's a grand reason why Ajaokuta has refused to come to fruition after injection billions of dollars. The world power knows the benefits of a country have a working steel industry.

Unless Biafra is planning to turn into another Kim's north korea, you don't wanna mess with the West when they are ready for you. Now don't misquote me please, you can still achieve it wholly but I don't a new country Biafra can isolate herself from world politics
Apart from world powers stuffs. I want to stay on verifiable evidences. I don't think the world powers have interest in river Niger as it is not a local trading route not to talk of international.

But the fact that the dream is a fake one provided they will need to dredge SS which those states will never allow. And the cost of dredging, the whole five eastern states pulled together can't raise a liquidified $5bn not to talk of tens of billions of dollars for something unsure to carter for their 5 states alone.
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by blessme105: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

We don’t need Canal
We need seaport
And We need FG to open other seaport in the south is not something hard to do
This is what you guys should have said. This is feasible. Rivers and Akwa Ibom can handle that effectively. Just a few upgrade here and there and you have fully operational ports.
Re: The Suez Canal Shows That 4 Out Of 5 South East States Has Access To The Ocean by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2021
blessme105:

This is what you guys should have said. This is feasible. Rivers and Akwa Ibom can handle that effectively. Just a few upgrade here and there and you have fully operational ports.
You initially lost the argument
FG always have excuse when it comes to east
Rail transport
Airport Enugu
Seaport in the east
Bridges in the east

That’s the bone of contention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Left Ilorin Via Train Around 7 Am And Got To Lagos This Morning Around 5am / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St / Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.