Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa (3557 Views)

Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by justtoodark: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Omuaro38:

Oponu you watch too much of low budget nollywood movies, which explains where you got all these bogus and garbage misrepresentations of the Igbo culture from. Go dust up your Things fall Apart novel, then read it indeptly to understand the beautiful and intriguing components of the Igbo culture.

who dey do this movies....?? not the same your people....

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Oracleforce: 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Facts That Proves Judas is a Yebbo Man

Believe me, JUDAS ISCARIOT is an African, and he looks much better like a West African, Believe me, he is a Nigerian(he got their smartness) but the question here is.

what are the characters of judas that qualifies him as an Igbo man?...

Here they are similar characteristics
1. Hard-working
when the 12 disciples were sent out on their tours of preaching and healing, judas was entitled to be recognized for his effective working power.

Just as the Igbo are been recognized for their hard work.

2. He is a fault finder.
when mary anointed the feet of Jesus with a valuable ointment, it was judas alone who found fault with this act of may as wasteful. The same goes for Igbo they can detect fault for Africa.

He is a businessman
With his usual aptitude of mind, he at once formed the estimated value of this ointment.
Just like the Igbo only looking at your shoes an Igbo lady will tell you the estimate

4. Love of money

If not for the love of money why will judas betray his great master for just 30 pieces of silver?
Just like the Igbo man they can even betray Nnamdi many as am speaking now just for $30,000

Share and comment true/yes if what you read is correct and comment false/no if what you read is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Chipink(f): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

[s]No, on the contrary I blame a culture that sees a "queen" as you claim you are unclean to cook and serve food to men simply because she is on her period.
I blame a culture that sees you a "queen" as property to be inherited by the brother of her late husband.
I blame a culture that sees you a "queen" as someone incapable of owning her self and her children because according to the Igbo culture a man who doesn't do the marital rites is not regarded as the father of the child he bore so temporarily the father of the woman "owns" the child and if the she decides to get married again, the child belongs to the new husband. That's why you as a "queen" will not be allowed to take you child with you if you divorce your husband and are planning on remarrying because the ownership of the child will switch to the new husband.

I blame a culture where you as the "queen" are not allowed to inherit your father's properties excluding the ancestral ones and your mother's properties because that rightfully belong to the last son and you my "queen" belong to your husband.

I blame a culture where you as the glorious "queen" that you are is considered not fully settled in your husband's house if you don't bear him children and half settled when you bear him only daughters.

I can go on and on but please don't invalidate the experiences of others simply because you are treated like a "queen"[/s].

Total trash from ur family NNE
Nollywood has confused u... U are actually very foolish to bliv this things.
I stopped immediately I saw " a lady on period can't cook and serve"
And a brother inherits her brothers wife

I stopped reading immediately.
I cook in my family every time on my even on my period. Except when I'm in pains.
And Neva in my life have I seen some1 inheriting some1 wife as a brother ,
Those shits only exist in nolly.
If anything of syck happed it would be in the 70s or early 80s

As I said before
Blame ur family and ur father especially!!

And finally there are many aboki men dying to have u as a wife.
U can go there and adopt the culture abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Chipink(f): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

Most people who don't lie to themselves just to protect and promote a primitive culture know that men are placed way higher than women in the Igbo culture, who knows if the treatment of your father to your mother would have not been how you described it to be if she had not given him male children or behaved like an ideal wife should according to his culture.

Igbo men are very misogynistic along with other African cultures anyway.

Marry Yoruba and Hausa and stop complaining .
Ur father treated ur mum like trash and u come here to cry to us go and cry to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Chipink:

Marry Yoruba and Hausa and stop complaining .
Ur father treated ur mum like trash and u come here to cry to us go and cry to her

This is an igbo man, full of himself instead of taking correction.

Igboman pretending to be female, wonder shall never end

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Chipink(f): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:

This is an igbo man, full of himself instead of taking correction.
Igboman pretending to be female, wonder shall never end

Lemao... Aunty wet mumu. grin
U calling me a man because I'm supporting my tribe abi e shock u? Lol
I know y'all live when we bash our tribe but I learnt that game quickly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Kellibae(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

No, on the contrary I blame a culture that sees a "queen" as you claim you are unclean to cook and serve food to men simply because she is on her period.

I blame a culture that sees you a "queen" as property to be inherited by the brother of her late husband.

I blame a culture that sees you a "queen" as someone incapable of owning her self and her children because according to the Igbo culture a man who doesn't do the marital rites is not regarded as the father of the child he bore so temporarily the father of the woman "owns" the child and if the she decides to get married again, the child belongs to the new husband. That's why you as a "queen" will not be allowed to take you child with you if you divorce your husband and are planning on remarrying because the ownership of the child will switch to the new husband.

I blame a culture where you as the "queen" are not allowed to inherit your father's properties excluding the ancestral ones and your mother's properties because that rightfully belong to the last son and you my "queen" belong to your husband.

I blame a culture where you as the glorious "queen" that you are is considered not fully settled in your husband's house if you don't bear him children and half settled when you bear him only daughters.

I can go on and on but please don't invalidate the experiences of others simply because you are treated like a "queen".

Who is this one abeg is everything alright at home?
As she rightly told u , don't come here to use ur family experience to judge the who tribe stop talking rubbish here pls.
What u stated here is clearly opposite of what happens in my tribe.
If ur family mistreated u state it as such
Just as u u said " don't invalidate others experience " yes. U said rightly and that's the more reason u should ascribe ur experience to ur family alone not all of us Igbo ladies came from misogyny family like u don't come here to talk rubbish biko.

My brothers gave up school that I may school which they later go back when there is money reason I graduated before all of them despite being the junior one.

My eldest brother brother is till in school because he gave up school for me to school.

I don't know Some of Igbo ladies are just stupid only u come online to talk trash about ur tribe Hausa ladies don't do it Yoruba ladies don't do it.. Not because thee tribe don't have shortcomings but because they value and respect their culture. angry

Do u know that up till date Yoruba's have a festival where women are not ment to come out.?
If u do u stand a chance of being killed and used as sacrifice? Even in a mega civilized cite it trends and we don't come out.
Talkless of other Yoruba states.
Does igbo have that kind of barbaric tradition ?and how many times have u seen yoruba women come out openly to condemn themselves on that tradition rather they make it trend like something important and use it to put fear in all of us

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chipink:

Total trash from ur family NNE
Nollywood has confused u... U are actually very foolish to bliv this things.
I stopped immediately I saw " a lady on period can't cook and serve"
And a brother inherits her brothers wife

I stopped reading immediately.
I cook in my family every time on my even on my period. Except when I'm in pains.
And Neva in my life have I seen some1 inheriting some1 wife as a brother ,
Those shits only exist in nolly.
If anything of syck happed it would be in the 70s or early 80s

As I said before
Blame ur family and ur father especially!!

And finally there are many aboki men dying to have u as a wife.
U can go there and adopt the culture abi

Whether it happened in the 70s or in the 80s doesn't matter, what matters is that it happened and in some parts of Igbo land is still happening.

The op clearly opened this thread to praise such a culture and compare it with the Jewish culture with pride but you claimed you stopped reading after you saw the menstruation part.

Its very ironic that you continue to insist that am writing all these based on personal experience when you are the one rambling on about how your life is so perfect and nothing of such have or is happening to you.

It's just like invalidating the pains of a homeless person simply because you have a home.

I will not go down to your level with insults which you have repeatedly thrown at me but I'll like for you to know that Igbo women are not treated fairly, I have witnessed and seen countless of women (family or strangers) go through immerse pain all in the name of culture. And I'd like for you to go out of your comfort zone and see the world for what and how it truly is.

I will not reply you again miss.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Chipink(f): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

Whether it happened in the 70s or in the 80s doesn't matter, what matters is that it happened and in some parts of Igbo land is still happening.

The op clearly opened this thread to praise such a culture and compare it with the Jewish culture with pride but you claimed you stopped reading after you saw the menstruation part.

Its very ironic that you continue to insist that am writing all these based on personal experience when you are the one rambling on about how your life is so perfect and nothing of such have or is happening to you.

It's just like invalidating the pains of a homeless person simply because you have a home.

I will not go down to your level with insults which you have repeatedly thrown at me but I'll like for you to know that Igbo women are not treated fairly, I have witnessed and seen countless of women (family or strangers) go through immerse pain all in the name of culture. And I'd like for you to go out of your comfort zone and see the world for what and how it truly is.

I will not reply you again miss.

sorry I can't read all this trash.
but I have one advice
DO A FAMILY MEETING CALL UR FATHER AND BROTHERS AND ADVICE THEM ON HOW TO TREAT WOMEN RIGHT. Its disappointing on their side.

I'm proud of my culture and where I come my family and they have treated me rightly
Thank u goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kellibae:

Who is this one abeg is everything alright at home?
As she rightly told u , don't come here to use ur family experience to judge the who tribe stop talking rubbish here pls.
What u stated here is clearly opposite of what happens in my tribe.
If ur family mistreated u state it as such
Just as u u said " don't invalidate others experience " yes. U said rightly and that's the more reason u should ascribe ur experience to ur family alone not all of us Igbo ladies came from misogyny family like u don't come here to talk rubbish biko.

My brothers gave up school that I may school which they later go back when there is money reason I graduated before all of them despite being the junior one.

My eldest brother brother is till in school because he gave up school for me to school.

I don't know Some of Igbo ladies are just stupid only u come online to talk trash about ur tribe Hausa ladies don't do it Yoruba ladies don't do it.. Not because thee tribe don't have shortcomings but because they value and respect their culture. angry

Do u know that up till date Yoruba's have a festival where women are not ment to come out.?
If u do u stand a chance of being killed and used as sacrifice? Even in a mega civilized cite it trends and we don't come out.
Talkless of other Yoruba states.
Does igbo have that kind of barbaric tradition ?and how many times have u seen yoruba women come out openly to condemn themselves on that tradition rather they make it trend like something important and use it to put fear in all of us

All you have done is try to compare the yorober culture and the Igbo culture to show me that, at least one treats women a little better that the other which is quite sad.

I understand your point when you wrote that we shouldn't badmouth our culture in a forum filled with enemies who could use it against you, I get it. But we should not also take pride in listing out traditions that hurts and belittles women for this same people to see and expect people like me to keep mum, its just like beating a child and telling them not to cry.

What your brothers did for you is very noble but that is your personal experience dear it doesn't apply to everyone else.
You know its funny that you and that other lady keep emphasising on how personal experiences should not be used in matters like this but you guys keep doing the opposite by bringing your own personal experiences into this, it doesn't work like that.

There are records on how igbo women are not allowed to inherit properties even the supreme court had to give an order concerning that and it goes on and on. That's is not a personal experience but is what is ground now.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves and tell ourselves the truth here. The Igbo culture is not favourable towards women and don't let me get started on bride price and the different meanings behind it. It just exhausting.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Kellibae(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

All you have done is try to compare the yorober culture and the Igbo culture to show me that, at least one treats women a little better that the other which is quite sad.

I understand your point when you wrote that we shouldn't badmouth our culture in a forum filled with enemies who could use it against you, I get it. But we should not also take pride in listing out traditions that hurts and belittles women for this same people to see and expect people like me to keep mum, its just like beating a child and telling them not to cry.

What your brothers did for you is very noble but that is your personal experience dear it doesn't apply to everyone else.
You know its funny that you and that other lady keep emphasising on how personal experiences should not be used in matters like this but you guys keep doing the opposite by bringing your own personal experiences into this, it doesn't work like that.

There are records on how igbo women are not allowed to inherit properties even the supreme court had to give an order concerning that and it goes on and on. That's is not a personal experience but is what is ground now.

Let's stop deceiving ourselves and tell ourselves the truth here. The Igbo culture is not favourable towards women and don't let me get started on bride price and the different meanings behind it. It just exhausting.

This is too long long but I noticed u were repeating the same thing as I snapped through it.
but let me tell u this.
there is a big difference between culture and individual experience which I believe is where u are speaking from.
Its so that that ur family has to treat woman that way I understand.
But I swear the things u say I have never ever witnessed them around me or community
To me Igbo culture is even the most liberal and gives women the power and right to talk when h think about umuada.

Bride price is A MUST in every tribe in Africa. And hiking bride pride is wickedness of individual and not culture
Because I was around when my cousin got married.
Igbo culture is very very liberal to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kellibae:

This is too long long but I noticed u were repeating the same thing as I snapped through it.
but let me tell u this.
there is a big difference between culture and individual experience which I believe is where u are speaking from.
Its so that that ur family has to treat woman that way I understand.
But I swear the things u say I have never ever witnessed them around me or community
To me Igbo culture is even the most liberal and gives women the power and right to talk when h think about umuada.

Bride price is A MUST in every tribe in Africa. And hiking bride pride is wickedness of individual and not culture
Because I was around when my cousin got married.
Igbo culture is very very liberal to be honest.

There's nothing liberal about the Igbo culture with respect to women, don't be clever by half.

You obviously know nothing about the Igbo culture maybe you should ask an elder around you the place of a woman compared to that of a man and also ask for a detailed explanation on why women are not allowed to inherit properties and why a child is owned solely by the man who paid the bride price of the mother not minding if he is the biological father or not. That is how it is done in most places.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Kellibae(f): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

There's nothing liberal about the Igbo culture with respect to women, don't be clever by half.

You obviously know nothing about the Igbo culture maybe you should ask an elder around you the place of a woman compared to that of a man and also ask for a detailed explanation on why women are not allowed to inherit properties and why a child is owned solely by the man who paid the bride price of the mother not minding if he is the biological father or not. That is how it is done in most places.

U are the person who knows nothing about Igbo culture.
U are very very ignorant not to know that the culture actually protects women from being used and dumped
If u got a gal pregnant and without payin the price then u lost this child.
What's happning between davido and chioma should be example to u.

As some1 rightly said u are very naive and myopic same time nollywood deceived u.
Igbo culture is one the best that protects women u won't understand that if have shallow brain.

U can't tell me nothing, Igbo men sacrifice a lot for their women as far as my experience is concerned.
Any other thing aside that is individual wickedness and not culture.

A Yoruba women died in my hood 2years ago and guess what killed her.
She gave birth to 3 female kids then the 4th one happens to be a female again and she died instantly in hospital and knowing the gender of her child and shoulder "female again"
It was later learnt that her husband and family were troubling here for having only female kids.
This story I'm telling u happened and I know the women personally becoz she has a big supermarket where I buy things.
A quest for having a male child is an African thing and also has a lot to do with the individual. My distant uncle has 4 females no male and hasn't quarrelled with his wife for a day.
Other tribes across Africa knows this and respect their culture but its my fellow Igbo women and their I TOO KNOW will always come out to disgrace themselves.

Yoruba culture has a lot of lapses, but they are smart u won't see them talking abut it public they focus on others to make them look bad and shallow people like u won't catch that.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kellibae:

U are the person who knows nothing about Igbo culture.
U are very very ignorant not to know that the culture actually protects women from being used and dumped
If u got a gal pregnant and without payin the price then u lost this child.
What's happning between davido and chioma should be example to u.

As some1 rightly said u are very naive and myopic same time Bollywood deceived u.
Igbo culture is one the best that protects wont u won't understand that if have shallow brain.

U can't tell me nothing Igbo sacrifice a lot for their women as far as my experience is concerned.
Any other thing aside that is individual wickedness and not culture.

A Yoruba women died in my hood 2years ago and guess what killed her.
She gave birth to 3 female kids then the 4th one happens to be a female again and she died instantly in hospital and knowing the gender of her child and shoulder "female again"
It was later learnt that her husband and family were troubling here for having only female kids.
This story I'm telling u happened.

Yoruba culture has a lot of lapses but they are smart u won't see them talking abut it public they focus on others to make them look bad and shallow people like u won't catch that.

At the bolded It's now very obvious that you know absolutely nothing about your culture. The obsession of having a male child is more profound in the Igbo culture ask everyone around you, when a child is born, the first question is "o nwoke kor nwanyi" and this question is not a tad bit out of curiosity to know what gift to buy but to know if the woman is fully settled in her husbands house, the yorobers are even more lenient in this matter but am not surprised, you know nothing about this, you're clearly ignorant. It shows now.

The issue of giving a child to a man who paid the mother's bride price has a positive effect in containing the culture of baby mama and papa that is rampant now a days but it has so many negative effects to the man, woman and sometimes the child. I'll explain.

An unmarried woman gets pregnant, the biological father is automatically not considered as the father, the father of the woman temporarily takes the role as the father, the woman marries and the child then belongs to her husband. Who lost here? The biological father. But this is done to teach them a lesson right? Okay

Second negative effect, a married woman decides to get a divorce, she is no longer interested in the marriage. She leaves with her little child, but she decides to remarry, what will happen to that child according to the culture? Remember, if she remarries, the child's ownership automatically switches to the new husband because her bride price has been returned to the ex husband. Now, this prompts her former husband to fight for his child to take them away.

This situation most times discourages women from leaving their marriages. Sometimes even if the woman does not remarry, the ex husband or his family still fight to take the child. Who lost here? The woman.

The third negative effect, this practice show no consideration for that child's wellbeing. Let's assume the mother is very well to do but the father is not, this culture will not consider the fact that the mother is more capable of taking care of the child than the father, so the child stays with the father anyway, sometimes the father ends up dumping the child for his mother or sister or if he remarried, his new wife to take care off and we all know how that turns out. Who lost here? The child.

The father could be late and his family would come with force to collect "their child" if the woman decides to get married again, this is after shaving off her hair and mourning him for 6months.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by agadez007(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
justtoodark:

who dey do this movies....?? not the same your people....
American people make movies about Aliens and vampires,and even movies about people supernatural powers
if we follow your useless reasoning then aliens and vampires are real and resides in America
my guy films are just the way of the producer putting his imagination into visuals for our pleasure

I guess you even believe superman Is real

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kellibae:

A quest for having a male child is an African thing and also has a lot to do with the individual. My distant uncle has 4 females no male and hasn't quarrelled with his wife for a day.
Other tribes across Africa knows this and respect their culture but its my fellow Igbo women and their I TOO KNOW will always come out to disgrace themselves.

Yoruba culture has a lot of lapses, but they are smart u won't see them talking abut it public they focus on others to make them look bad and shallow people like u won't catch that.

We won't be here arguing about hiding or trying not to expose ourselves to outsiders on how sexist our culture is if the op hadn't opened this thread to praise it.

As long as people continue to take pride OPENLY on how our forefathers passed on women to their late husbands brothers like properties or how women who are in their periods are not allowed to cook or serve food to our almighty igbo men because they are seen as unclean, people like me will not hesitate say my own.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

MY DEAR YORUBA DEMONS ARE EVERYWHERE NOW, FIND ONE AND MARRY MAKE WE HEAR WORD. WE DON’T WANT ANY SABO IN IGBO LAND

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

We won't be here arguing about hiding or trying not to expose ourselves to outsiders on how sexist our culture is if the op hadn't opened this thread to praise it.

As long as people continue to take pride OPENLY on how our forefathers passed on women to their late husbands brothers like properties or how women who are in their periods are not allowed to cook or serve food to our almighty igbo men because they are seen as unclean, people like me will not hesitate say my own.

YOU DARE NOT COOK FOR A GOOD MUSLIM CHRISTIAN OR JEW IF YOU ARE IN YOUR PERIOD, EVEN TRADITIONLISTS ARE AGAINST IT. SO I SUGGEST YOU STAY SINGLE FOREVER
AWON FEMINISTgrin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Kellibae(f): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

All u said are lies and it never happened I never witnessed such..
It can't be same Igbo culture that loved me.and nutured me
I cook in my family and has never been called unclean or any derogatory name.

My culture is not sexist ur family is sexist I'm a product of very beautiful culture which has loved me, shaped me, nurtured me, to be bold and daring and to believe in my self as a woman.

I don't know hat u are saying I can't relate.
Igbo's culture is still one of the best that protects women.
I have traveled around Nigeria and witnessed cultures and I can tell u in all honestly Igbo culture is one of the best.
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ardar:

Most people who don't lie to themselves just to protect and promote a primitive culture know that men are placed way higher than women in the Igbo culture, who knows if the treatment of your father to your mother would have not been how you described it to be if she had not given him male children or behaved like an ideal wife should according to his culture.

Igbo men are very misogynistic along with other African cultures anyway.
PADI E, THIS GIRL DEY FIND ONE YORUBA DEMON. ARE YOU STILL AVAILABLE THETRANSLATORgrin
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by theTranslator: 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
PADI E, THIS GIRL DEY FIND ONE YORUBA DEMON. ARE YOU STILL AVAILABLE THETRANSLATORgrin
I dey o cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
theTranslator:
I dey o cheesy grin
NA ONLINE WE WAN SELL AM SINCE SHE NOR LIKE TRADITION. YOU HAVE OUR BLESSING cool
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by theTranslator: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NA ONLINE WE WAN SELL AM SINCE SHE NOR LIKE TRADITION. YOU HAVE OUR BLESSING cool
How much be bride price?? smiley
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2021
theTranslator:

How much be bride price?? smiley
AHH! THIS TYPE NA FREE BRUH, SHE’S OVER 30 grin SHE DON GBO FOR NAIRALAND, ESPECIALLY ROMANCE SECTION.
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by theTranslator: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
AHH! THIS TYPE NA FREE BRUH, SHE’S OVER 30 grin SHE DON GBO FOR NAIRALAND, ESPECIALLY ROMANCE SECTION.
I am a man of culture
I want to follow my culture to the latter
I need the list by tomorrow grin
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2021
theTranslator:
I am a man of culture
I want to follow my culture to the latter
I need the list by tomorrow grin
HOW YOU WAN TAKE FOLLOW CULTURE WHEN WE THE FAMILY DON DISOWN AM grin
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by theTranslator: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HOW YOU WAN TAKE FOLLOW CULTURE WHEN WE THE FAMILY DON DISOWN AM grin
Then I no do be dat
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2021
theTranslator:

Then I no do be dat
LAYE YOU MUST MARRY HER Ogrin YOU NOR FIT JUST GIVE US FALSE HOPE LIKE THAT NA HABA sad
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by theTranslator: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LAYE YOU MUST MARRY HER Ogrin YOU NOR FIT JUST GIVE US FALSE HOPE LIKE THAT NA HABA sad
Na by force?? shocked
I get aboki wet fit marry her
Adolfaboki
Thebosstrevor1
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2021
theTranslator:
Na by force?? shocked
I get aboki wet fit marry her
Adolfaboki
Thebosstrevor1
IT SEEMS YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND PUFF ARDA, SHE SAID THAT MUST COOK FOR HER HUSBAND WHILE MENSTRUATING, THAT ONE ALONE SUPPOSE DON DEY IRRITATE ADOLFABOKI AND JIHADI THEBOSSTREVOR1 NAgrin
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by theTranslator: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IT SEEMS YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND PUFF ARDA, SHE SAID THAT MUST COOK FOR HER HUSBAND WHILE MENSTRUATING, THAT ONE ALONE SUPPOSE DON DEY IRRITATE ADOLFABOKI AND JIHADI THEBOSSTREVOR1 NAgrin
dem go marry her

What's wrong in cooking during period?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Jagaban Follower Since 99', I Am Scared . He Has Lost Already. / Human Body Found In Basement Of Enugu Church(pics) / Your State Is Rich!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.