Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa (3582 Views)

Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by OBALOLA55(m): 12:54am On Mar 29, 2021
theTranslator:
dem go marry her

What's wrong in cooking during period?
SO WHY YOU NOR WAN COME HELP US CARRY OUR BURDEN.

A PROBLEM SHARED IS A PROBLEM SOLVED BRUHgrin

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by justtoodark: 1:36am On Mar 29, 2021
agadez007:
American people make movies about Aliens and vampires,and even movies about people supernatural powers
if we follow your useless reasoning then aliens and vampires are real and resides in America
my guy films are just the way of the producer putting his imagination into visuals for our pleasure

I guess you even believe superman Is real

what the hell are you talkin about....??
Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Kellibae:

All u said are lies and it never happened I never witnessed such..
It can't be same Igbo culture that loved me.and nutured me
I cook in my family and has never been called unclean or any derogatory name.

My culture is not sexist ur family is sexist I'm a product of very beautiful culture which has loved me, shaped me, nurtured me, to be bold and daring and to believe in my self as a woman.

I don't know hat u are saying I can't relate.
Igbo's culture is still one of the best that protects women.
I have traveled around Nigeria and witnessed cultures and I can tell u in all honestly Igbo culture is one of the best.

Which lie? If its a lie why will the op write about it with so much pride? The practice is very old and although some parts of Igbo land don't engage in it like in my own side doesn't mean that there are communities that don't do it.

Just like FGM (Female genital mutilation). If you're from Anambra state like me, its not common but that doesn't give me the right to tell someone from Imo state (where it is done in some communities) that "it's a lie, Igbo's don't do that because it's not done in my place".

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by Kellibae(f): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2021
Ardar:

Which lie? If its a lie why will the op write about it with so much pride? The practice is very old and although some parts of Igbo land don't engage in it like in my own side doesn't mean that there are communities that don't do it.

Just like FGM (Female genital mutilation). If you're from Anambra state like me, its not common but that doesn't give me the right to tell someone from Imo state (where it is done in some communities) that "it's a lie, Igbo's don't do that because it's not done in my place".

Aunty u no get talk biko grin
Ur problem is ignorance and lack exposure well I don't expect much from typical anambra girl who all they know about fire akpu and onugbu soup , morning afternoon and night grin

The Female Gender mutilation u are talking about is still practised till date any Ogun state and osun state and some part of kwara last time I checked they are all in Yoruba land.

Re: Igbo Culture Before The So Called White Man Came To Africa by agadez007(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2021
justtoodark:

what the hell are you talkin about....??
I bet you even believe wakanda is real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Suggests a Jim Jones Type Of Battle Against The Nigerian Army / Reactions As President Buhari's Superb Handwriting Surfaces Online / BREAKING: Governorship And State Houses Of Assembly Election May Not Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.