Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari (818 Views)

Stop Protesters, Bring Back Peace - Buhari Tells Trump / Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. / Name One Thing Nigeria Has Done For The Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Omooba77: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nigeria is as peaceful as Gambia, South Korea, Slovak, Australia, Bagladesh and Guinea Bissau, President Muhammadu Buhari has said.

The president said this in Abuja, while receiving letters of credence from the envoys of the six countries, on Thursday, March 25.
“In addition to the fraternal relations between us, the one thing Nigeria has in common with your countries is peace. Peace is priceless, desirable and crucial to sustainable development and achieving the targets set by the UN global initiatives.
It is therefore imperative for us to work individually and bilaterally for sustainable peace. Achieving global peace is vital to attaining food security. Peace and food security should be pursued simultaneously,” he said.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3071355
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by LordIsaac(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Dementia

4 Likes

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by YourMajesty(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2021
It is generally known all over the world that Buhari has been showing some symptoms such as forgetfulness, limited social skills and impaired thinking abilities.

This is just another clear example.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by babajeje123(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2021
I need to check what peace means again.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
We all know what peace means in Islam

5 Likes

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by slivertongue: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
peace for, the deaf &dumb

1 Like

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Beremx(f): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2021

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by tishbite41(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Islamabad peace

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by budaatum: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
I am just so happy that we Nigerians elected bubu for two terms, because, after him, there is just no way people will sleep and let someone like him become president again by claiming "election na scam", "vote don't count", "na rig dem rig am", because whatever way the president becomes the president, we now know that it is we Nigerians who will suffer while the people we elected by commission or omission will be enjoying themselves at our expense!

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by YourMajesty(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
budaatum:
I am just so happy that we Nigerians elected bubu for two terms, because, after him, there is just no way people will sleep and let someone like him become president again by claiming "election na scam", "vote don't count", "na rig dem rig am", because whatever way the president becomes the president, we now know that it is we Nigerians who will suffer while the people we elected by commission or omission will be enjoying themselves at our expense!

Join the Nairaland Democratic Party and be the difference you want to see!

Don't rope everyone into the mistake you and your likes made twice.

Speak for yourself next time.

5 Likes

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by NnadyAutos: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
This may be a statement from his media aides, if it is from the President I doubt the truth in this statement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by budaatum: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
YourMajesty:
Don't rope everyone into the mistake you and your likes made twice.

Speak for yourself next time.

Lol.

Sorry, but I did not vote for bubu despite what many assume. But even by not voting for him, one is still responsible for him being president and until that is realised, our suffering (and not that I myself suffer before you assume I am because I am not suffering at all) will continue until we wake up and realise that we are responsible for our rulers because they are not imposed on us from Mars.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why are Fulani people AFRAID of Self Governance?

If Fulani are AFRAID of Independence of their own, why do they want to rule other people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by EKONGKING: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Are people this stupid and dumb ,that they start believing there own lies.
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Omooba77: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
EKONGKING:
Are people this stupid and dumb ,that they start believing there own lies.

It is called error of judgement in abstract state. cool cool
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by tit(f): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2021
Ha ha ha
Oga, you be charlatan
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by November1857(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
cry
Fahdiga:
We all know what peace means in Islam
Of course conquering, domination, terrorism , poverty ,hardship, suffering and extremism etc..
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Racoon(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Why is this president always talking shitcrap? Oh the senile dementia and cognitive impairment issue.Does this man know what peace means or what up about Australia as a nation comparable to the bandits/Fulani/ BH terrorists infested nation he is administering?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
November1857:
cry Of course conquering, domination, terrorism , poverty ,hardship, suffering and extremism etc..
That's what Buhari meant
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by youngeagle(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
Clown �

1 Like

Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by CodeTemplar: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Islam, to Buhari, equals peace, so no surprises. Once they spread it by any means, peace has come upon the land.
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by nolyyy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Peace..... Amen oooo
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Omooba77: 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2021
This is a prayer, may God answer him Lalastically.....
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Omooba77: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
Racoon:
Why is this president always talking shitcrap? Oh the senile dementia and cognitive impairment issue.Does this man know what peace means or what up about Australia as a nation comparable to the bandits/Fulani/ BH terrorists infested nation he is administering?

I am not sure he has been to Australia..
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by plumcomm: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
The only thing is nothing
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by OlujobaSamuel: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
When you have a terrorist as president, just gbà fún ọlọrun
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
A terrorist's definition of peace is different from the normal definition.
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Omooba77: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
In the words of Garba, no one can crash this government. Shehu forgets God, anyway Mynding my own business. ...
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by fitzmayowa: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
It seems oga is high on premium cow dung and urine when he was making this statement....

It may seem as though the clown in aso rock is suffering from demential.....
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by fitzmayowa: 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Sonoyom:
A terrorist's definition of peace is different from the normal definition.

Maybe Oxford dictionary changed the meaning of peace and no one knew about it....

I guess the killings by Fulani herdsmen, the take over of highways by kidnappers, or the continuous killings and abduction by bandits going on unabated, or the take over of various local government by fully armed bandits or the continuous BH attack is the new definition of peace....

This is just ridiculous if you think you've seen it all Buhari and his incompetent gang will find a creative way to shock you.....whew!!!
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by Sonoyom(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Maybe Oxford dictionary changed the meaning of peace and no one knew about it....

I guess the killings by Fulani herdsmen, the take over of highways by kidnappers, or the continuous killings and abduction by bandits going on unabated, or the take over of various local government by fully armed bandits or the continuous BH attack is the new definition of peace....

This is just ridiculous if you think you've seen it all Buhari and his incompetent gang will find a creative way to shock you.....whew!!!
To think that the President has not directly called out the groups involved is just too crazy, he best he does is to ask Nigerians not to politicise killings. Let's imagine any of his child is affected will he repeat the same rhetoric?
I am actually not surprised though.
Re: One Thing Nigeria Has In Common With Australia, Others, Is Peace — Buhari by ivandragon: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2021
Peace is relative...

Some people say the country (Nigeria) is more peaceful because there are far less suicide bombings & BH holds less territory than it did in 2014.

& Some say the insecurity is worse because Nigeria has far more kidnappings today than ever & while BH occupies less territory, killer herdsmen seem to occupy more territory than BH ever did...

So, pick your 'security'...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Under Investigation For Fraud: EFCC / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead Breaking News / Again I saw War!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.