Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded (39036 Views)

Another Set of BRT Buses Collide In Ikorodu, Passengers Injured (photos) / Many Injured As BRT Buses Collide In Lagos / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by princenaira(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
Oh my Africa
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Plut01: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Egypt under attack ...first Suez canal closed by oil cartels and nownthis

That Canal ship dip has something to do with the Clintons. Their company owns the ship.

Intelligence says something relating to Children trafficking.

So this happening in the same week is a a mere coincidence not that the Country is under any attack, not when field Marshall is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by BioGreen: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Is it by force to use train, if no funds to overhaul/modernize the system then decommission please; 1,793 accidents in a year alone is staggering for the safest means of transportation in the world
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Cleanworld(f): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2021
Uprightness100:
Condolences to the Families of the Dead!

The Nation of Egypt being hit back to back.
These are part of strange things we are talking about hitting the Nations of the Earth.
Let's quit Pretending like things are normal.
Let's Live Prepared!
Like Play! Like Play the Trumpet will Blast , Millions will vanish all over and the world will be thrown into Full blown Confusion

Thanks for your words of insight and spiritual impact of Nairaland.

my question is do you believe that believers are going to Heaven outside the Earth?
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Duplexxx: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
Na God go save us
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Lawalemi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Wahala
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:

Even the bible said it " too much of everything is bad "

Where's that in d Bible?
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Egypt under attack ...first Suez canal closed by oil cartels and nownthis

Weldone. No b only cartel
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by SarkinYarki: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Weldone. No b only cartel

Small boy
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Small boy

Big boy I hail ooh
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Reference(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
deavicky:
What is happening in Egypt lately.

When a nation is gripped by autocracy or a democracy that does not work.then accountability top to bottom will suffer leadimg to repetitive tragedies.

Dig deeper amd discover those in charge of the system or value chain are there at the pleasure of the President and will be untouchable so nothing ultimately will change or improve.

In developed climes the Head of State will not be concerned about the crash of a train or plane because he and the citizens know an inquest will be made and someone or group of people will be punished for it.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by BigBashiru: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
wink2015:
BUHARI THAT IS USING NEPOTISM AND ETHNIC BIGOTRY TO BUILD RAILWAY LINES IN NIGERIA SHOULD SEND EXPERT FROM NIGERIA TO GO AND STUDY THE LIKELY CAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT TO FORESTAL AN OCCURRENCE IN NIGERIA.

Egyptian railway experience should be a thing to study so that the Nigerian authority can safeguard Nigeria from such tragedy.

nigerians are too lazy for that.... they just wanna drink burukutu and have fun!
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Spending123: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Where's that in d Bible?

Go and read your bible and leave me alone. When they will be telling you people to attend to Sunday school you will not hear.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by SarkinYarki: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
lexy2014:

Big boy I hail ooh

Well done grin
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:

Forget it cos my name is already written in the book of life. You always do as if we on Nairaland nah devil we the serve.

Even the bible said it " too much of everything is bad "

You are very correct.
Too much of foolishness on your part is very bad.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
KrustyKrab:
How on earth did this even happened. Watching the video, I can't help but to imagine the strenuous pain and psychological struggle the victims would have undergone before kicking the bucket.

It's a pity.

I Love Krabby Patty.. tongue
How can you love that which you've not tasted
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Topmaike007(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
jaxxy:
Old trains
I was looking for someone to compare Naija train to this type
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Thanos(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Oshey thanos snap.
Efulefu
See bia! Any small thing like this, na so una go just dey call thanos. Me wey just dey wake. Nwanne, respect yourself abeg.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Cashify: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2021
Jesus
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Blackdisciple(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Terrible.
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2021
Spending123:

Go and read your bible and leave me alone. When they will be telling you people to attend Sunday school you will not hear.

Since u have been faithful in attending Sunday school & reading ur Bible, u shouldn't have problems telling me where in d Bible u have a scripture that says "too much of everything is bad".

So where is it in d Bible?
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Alllen(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
AustineCJ:
I updated my iphone11 to latest ios version 14.4.1 and the phone keeps restarting. some say its a battery problem since my ba3 health is 85% while others said its the updating not suiting the phone, that the next ios version will correct it. please any idea fam ?
bring it to computer village Lagos tomorrow
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
God have mercy on us,nobody knows when his or her own time will come to join the dead and face judgement.ENDTIME
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by KrustyKrab: 12:10am On Mar 27, 2021
Viciheaka:

How can you love that which you've not tasted
You mean you have never tasted Krabby patty? Yo, where do you live? You are missing out on some real shit.

I have a restaurant(Krustykrab) where I make and sell them. smiley

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:49am On Mar 27, 2021
what a sad news. condolence to the families
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Tobid1822: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2021
Hi everyone, Please take a few minutes of your time and click on this link to help fill this questionnaire. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGfFxoRJGOUkciKILK2l383Xv5mluG_Z9gctnjc7s14S1NVg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
KrustyKrab:

You mean you have never tasted Krabby patty? Yo, where do you live? You are missing out on some real shit.

I have a restaurant(Krustykrab) where I make and sell them. smiley

so mister crab is sponge Bob your fry cook
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by KrustyKrab: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Viciheaka:
so mister crab is sponge Bob your fry cook
Yeah, chief. Sponge bob is a good cook, he does magnificently well with Patties. Squidward and Peter do come around sometimes to assist.

You wanna apply as one of my cook? cheesy

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
KrustyKrab:

Yeah, chief. Sponge bob is a good cook, he does magnificently well with Patties. Squidward and Peter do come around sometimes to assist.

You wanna apply as one of my cook? cheesy

Nah I want to report squidward he's a grunt and smokes weed last time he was so high that he......
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by KrustyKrab: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Viciheaka:

Nah I want to report squidward he's a grunt and smokes weed last time he was so high that he......
cheesy grin

As much as I would have loved to interfere, the disciplinary actions to be meted to him is behind my jurisdiction.

He is an adult, and should take responsibility for his actions.

But... Lemme see.

Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
KrustyKrab:

cheesy grin

As much as I would have loved to interfere, the disciplinary actions to be meted to him is behind my jurisdiction.

He is an adult, and should take responsibility for his actions.

But... Lemme see.

Okay please I don't know if you have the contact of miss squirrel
Re: Trains Collide In Southern Egypt, 32 Dead, 66 Wounded by KrustyKrab: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Viciheaka:

Okay please I don't know if you have the contact of miss squirrel
No sire, I don't think I do.

But..

SpongeBob might know a thing or two about her contact details though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.