Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain (1744 Views)

Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by fergie001: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Iegendhero:

The stressing is on the SE because they are the one that took this issue of PDP and Jonathan defeat too serious that they tend to become the scapegoat when trying to throw banters.

Even the Ijaws who lost their son chance are not this vocal about PDP like the Igbo. For far too long, the Igbo have played the poster boy for PDP while the big boys controlling the party who are obviously not Igbos are scheming underground while using the Igbos as the mouthpiece to take the fall.

Like you said, the author of this post might not be the true Ohaneze voice but I’m pretty sure he re-echoes their sentiments which is the same sentiments most Igbos push.

And yes, the SS produce more votes for the PDP than the SE like you rightly said.
No....they are the ones on Nairaland....doing afonja and ipob.

I don't know why you think the SE should die for Jonathan, or is it because NL made you believe so? Even Diri and Dickson have moved on.

You throw them banters, they return the favour and vice-versa, that is what the SM is these days. In the past, you have even told me it is just cruise, no hard feelings abi, I lie? grin

Elections have been won and lost. In my State, is there anything I can see and say yes....see why I should cry for Jonathan.

People are working for their money....the way people work for Tinubu, is the same way people work for Jonathan on SM (no difference). They are working for their money.

The complaints about Buhari is the same everywhere. Nepotism Nepotism Insecurity....Is it exclusive to the SE? The SE's just worse in terms of appointment.

The SM shouldn't make you believe the opposite. The people who vote are not on fbk or NL (Nairalanders dey vote?)

You are listening too much to NL.....Go to the streets of many SE-states, perhaps excepting Anambra, you will understand.

I exempted Anambra because they can sustain themselves on a good day. The rest....mtchew, get a good candidate first.

At the bolded, is it any different now with the APC? Are the ones there not still been used as the poster-boys?

In Summary, the difference is the same.

So..?
Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by omoharry(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Your region hates APC with passion,once both candidates are from your region,u will vote PDP, everybody knows your game plan,APC is not that foolish.
Apc is a devilish party and may the day turn black, should another another APC candidate is elected as president . We are tired of the blood shed in which party is comfortable with. And you stupid man is here talking about this party as if it's a thing of pride .. Both APC & Pdp supprters will continue to supper undue hardship, including you until you all have some senses . APC & pdp are parties of blood suckers . Uner never suffer reach ..
Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by Nexus25(f): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
fergie001:

I don't know where you get the word "scared" from?
In a region of 5, you have 2 sitting Governors. You had 1 in 2015.
In 2015....You had no Senator......
In 2019,....You have 2+ Senators

In that same party.....You have several ex-Governors, former Army Chief, et al...and you say scared?

You should already know scared and the Igbos don't go in the same sentence.

There is no lukewarm attitude. Even the SW didn't put all their eggs in the same basket in 2019.
PDP - 1776670
APC - 2036450

The SW voted for Buhari with just a 53% margin.....Were you not lukewarm considering you needed to crush your opponent in that region, knowing that the sitting VP (who lost his PU) is from that region?

Was it not the same reason the Kano Gov's aide was also threatening the APC SW chapter?

If there is any region since 2019 that has made the biggest statement in the APC ....It is the SE. They are just simply adapting by throwing their eggs around.

I can see how satisfied they are with this administration.

Well, you know you aren't telling yourself the truth. The SW angst with Jonathan was that they were marginalised in the Jonathan administration, like they didn't belong...I don't know where you got ethnic gang-up from or is that what you have been made to believe all these years?

I never inclined towards an ethnic gang-up hence, there is no correction to be made.

This issue is very simple, what does SE want? Presidency i guess? They can realise it either in PDP or APC, in my opinion, they have enough experienced men in both parties to fly the kit. My concern is how these noble Igbo men in PDP have elected to promote Atiku instead of firing the course of SE presidency from all cylinders, the recent report submitted by a committee headed by Bala Mohammed is a testament to how lackluster they are regarding the subject of discourse. Those in APC either think they are not fit to rule or they stand no chance, all they do is mapping out strategy on how to become vp to a northern candidate.

Your leaders can't be putting such lackadaisical attitude up and still be complaining about gang up, nothing to gang up against, not that they have ambition to start with.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by Iegendhero: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
fergie001:

No....they are the ones on Nairaland....doing afonja and ipob.

I don't know why you think the SE should die for Jonathan, or is it because NL made you believe so? Even Diri and Dickson have moved on.

You throw them banters, they return the favour and vice-versa, that is what the SM is these days. In the past, you have even told me it is just cruise, no hard feelings abi, I lie? grin

Elections have been won and lost. In my State, is there anything I can see and say yes....see why I should cry for Jonathan.

People are working for their money....the way people work for Tinubu, is the same way people work for Jonathan on SM (no difference). They are working for their money.

The complaints about Buhari is the same everywhere. Nepotism Nepotism Insecurity....Is it exclusive to the SE? The SE's just worse in terms of appointment.

The SM shouldn't make you believe the opposite. The people who vote are not on fbk or NL (Nairalanders dey vote?)

You are listening too much to NL.....Go to the streets of many SE-states, perhaps excepting Anambra, you will understand.

I exempted Anambra because they can sustain themselves on a good day. The rest....mtchew, get a good candidate first.

At the bolded, is it any different now with the APC? Are the ones there not still been used as the poster-boys?

In Summary, the difference is the same.

So..?

Well you have a point.

It is just what it is. Social media and paid influencers hiding under the banner of each tribe to front their propaganda for their respective candidates.

However I think this is not only limited to Nairaland, it can be seen on all social media platforms. Nairaland is just more pronounced because it gives people the advantage of anonymity.

Either way your points are valid.

Enjoy the rest of your day bro.
Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by fergie001: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Nexus25:
This issue is very simple, what does SE want? Presidency i guess? They can realise it either in PDP or APC, in my opinion, they have enough experienced men in both parties to fly the kit. My concern is how these noble Igbo men in PDP have elected to promote Atiku instead of firing the course of SE presidency from all cylinders, the recent report submitted by a committee headed by Bala Mohammed is a testament to how lacklustre they are regarding the subject of discourse. Those in APC either think they are not fit to rule or they stand no chance, all they do is mapping out strategy on how to become vp to a northern candidate.

Your leaders can't be putting such lackadaisical attitude up and still be complaining about gang up, nothing to gang up against, not that they have ambition to start with.

1. The alleged report of Bala Mohammed caused some uproar.

2. The NWC had to issue a rebuttal the next day that there was no report like that.

3. Even when Atiku won the Primaries in 2018, who were the major people at least who visibly were fronting him... (Melaye, Murray-Bruce and co. None were SEners at least visibly).

What the party has done is throw it open. Wike is not from SE.

If you have the money, political power and can win, fine.

In 1999, the PDP gave it to OBJ.
APP was Ogbonnaya Onu
AD was Falae.

The SW pushed the June 12 agenda and were able to convince others that prompted the APP/AD to front Chief Olu.

So the region that can outmuscle the other through diplomacy understanding and so, gets it.

Otherwise if you can't talk to yourself...those who will help sort out another Agbalajobi/Sarumi matter will always be hanging in the wings.

The same thing in the APC....let them struggle and do whatever they can. Prior to 2019, Tinubu also indicated he had been sidelined. (Were you not aware?).

It isn't criminal to cry out.... You intend to win.

People are also issuing threats if they are not given the ticket, the Country will burn......Fine.

Dokubo said Nigeria will cease to exist if Jonathan is not returned, my brother...Are we now in Spain?

It is Politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by fergie001: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
Iegendhero:

Well you have a point.

It is just what it is. Social media and paid influencers hiding under the banner of each tribe to front their propaganda for their respective candidates.

However I think this is not only limited to Nairaland, it can be seen on all social media platforms. Nairaland is just more pronounced because it gives people the advantage of anonymity.

Either way your points are valid.

Enjoy the rest of your day bro.
Nothing more to add.

You too, bro.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by Divine202: 8:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Balkan:
Ohaneze Ndi oshi na ama.
You are just knowing. Fools
easy brother
Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by reality1010: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Better for u,y not Biafra straight instead your blackmail? Recall all your legislators and declare Biafra,you think all your elites that are looting with other regions care abt that elusive Biafra and of recent Oduduwa,we should wake up and smell the coffee,elites are the problems of the useless contraption called Nigeria
Whatever method that s chosen is their strategy. They want you to be happy holding forth in your Nigeria while they move with their Biafra.
Concerning the corrupt nature of the elites, that will be handled once the new nation is birthed,for yours it is a common thing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain by Oracleforce: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Facts That Proves Judas is a Yebbo Man

Believe me, JUDAS ISCARIOT is an African, and he looks much better like a West African, Believe me, he is a Nigerian(he got their smartness) but the question here is.

what are the characters of judas that qualifies him as an Igbo man?...

Here they are similar characteristics
1. Hard-working
when the 12 disciples were sent out on their tours of preaching and healing, judas was entitled to be recognized for his effective working power.

Just as the Igbo are been recognized for their hard work.

2. He is a fault finder.
when mary anointed the feet of Jesus with a valuable ointment, it was judas alone who found fault with this act of may as wasteful. The same goes for Igbo they can detect fault for Africa.

He is a businessman
With his usual aptitude of mind, he at once formed the estimated value of this ointment.
Just like the Igbo only looking at your shoes an Igbo lady will tell you the estimate

4. Love of money

If not for the love of money why will judas betray his great master for just 30 pieces of silver?
Just like the Igbo man they can even betray Nnamdi many as am speaking now just for $30,000

Share and comment true/yes if what you read is correct and comment false/no if what you read is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 51 Years,the BIAFRA Dream Is Alive And Well --- Thenewyorktimes(nytimes) / American And African Students Singing Freedom Song For Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. / Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.