Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me (854 Views)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians / Arrested Fake Lagos Task Force Officials Confess, Said They Make 70k Daily(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by chatinent: 6:36pm On May 25, 2021
There are many reasons why people may likely refuse to help some people.

I posted to help some people with the little I had, not because I had so much. I literally divided my account into two and wanted to give half to the needy.

I believe we rise by helping others.

I was receiving some calls. I decided I'll accept one call and help the person. A guy called me and told me on phone about his ailing wife and all that. He told me they needed to pay ₦60k for the remaining balance and showed me a receipt. We video chatted via Duo and I saw a lady whom I assumed was his wife on a cradle bed.

Never knew it was hoax.

I sent this guy ₦65k to help him, and he blocked me after the phone rang twice...while I wanted to tell him I've sent it, and he should take very good care of his family.

Odiegwu o.

Na wa for some people sha.

Phone number: 08188770217

2 Likes

Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by FBIBOT(m): 6:37pm On May 25, 2021
grin naija
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by johnglefury(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2021
Sigh.
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by chatinent: 6:40pm On May 25, 2021
How the supposed sick wife was crying is quite topnotch for a fraud.

Mehn. E go hard.

I know you'll read this. Enjoy your money. You didn't have to block, it's still your money.

1 Like

Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by chatinent: 6:46pm On May 25, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44, pocohantas, Dominque please take note o.
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by donPhill(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2021
Sorry chatinent about the loss.
People makes people bad, so pathetic!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by habsydiamond(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2021
My advice think twice before u think of helping anyone.... It's not about being selfish its just that they will take u for a fool afterwards..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 25, 2021
What I do? I just send. I don't even tell anyone or find out. I just send. You know why? Because I get blessed all the same. The one that rewards me won't know if it's a scam or not. He will reward me all the same. As for him. He will be caught.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2021
chatinent:
There are many reasons why people may likely refuse to help some people.

I posted to help some people with the little I had, not because I had so much. I literally divided my account into two and wanted to give half to the needy.

I believe we rise by helping others.

I was receiving some calls. I decided I'll accept one call and help the person. A guy called me and told me on phone about his ailing wife and all that. He told me they needed to pay ₦60k for the remaining balance and showed me a receipt. We video chatted via Duo and I saw a lady whom I assumed was his wife on a cradle bed.

Never knew it was hoax.

I sent this guy ₦65k to help him, and he blocked me after the phone rang twice...while I wanted to tell him I've sent it, and he should take very good care of his family.

Odiegwu o.

Na wa for some people sha.

Phone number: 08188770217
He is a well known scammer na

https://www.nairaland.com/4170254/how-scammed-fraudsters-photo#62279820
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by chatinent: 6:54pm On May 25, 2021
johnglefury:
Sigh.

Bro, e go hard person help you for this life. I read all comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by johnglefury(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2021
chatinent:

I know, right?

That's why I said I still need some job, or sumn.

I'd rather I have a way to earn myself, than have to ask people. You'd seldom find me asking even if I really need it. I'm that type of person.
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by donPhill(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2021
chatinent:

chai
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by chatinent: 7:02pm On May 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:

He is a well known scammer na

https://www.nairaland.com/4170254/how-scammed-fraudsters-photo#62279820

Mehn, some people are so pathetic.

As in, dem get committee or wetin? You need to see the way this accomplice was shading alligator tears.
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by chatinent: 7:05pm On May 25, 2021
B
MejiLoyon:
What I do? I just send. I don't even tell anyone or find out. I just send. You know why? Because I get blessed all the same. The one that rewards me won't know if it's a scam or not. He will reward me all the same. As for him. He will be caught.

That's what I do. I am never deceived by fonts. I send to whomever I wish.

E get the way God dey bless me with more connections sha.

It only hurts me the dude didn't know I would be checking on him. He went only for the first fruits with an evil bite.
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by chatinent: 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
My advice think twice before u think of helping anyone.... It's not about being selfish its just that they will take u for a fool afterwards..

Thanks sir.
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by The5DME(m): 7:11pm On May 25, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Good evening sir meji.

1 Like

Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by Yusfunoble(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2021
Damn!

Na wa for we country people o
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by ThuGGeR147: 8:12pm On May 25, 2021
For him mind, him don Cashout be that ooh, total madness everywhere... Smh angry
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by Greatzeus(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2021
chatinent:
B

That's what I do. I am never deceived by fonts. I send to whomever I wish.

E get the way God dey bless me with more connections sha.

It only hurts me the dude didn't know I would be checking on him. He went only for the first fruits with an evil bite.
Yea yea yea undecided y'all be consoling yourselves. You were outsmarted by a petty nairaland fraudster period. If you have so much to give away,send it to your parents or siblings. As long as your intention was to help his sick wife,that doesn't exist grin (The scam), you got played.
You need as much wisdom to make money,and to also keep it,go figure.
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by JDelight(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2021
I just googled the phone no

They are scammers

See proof

https://www.nairaland.com/4170254/how-scammed-fraudsters-photo/1
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by samuelobazu(m): 1:26pm On May 26, 2021
Hi chatinent , please can you teach me how to freelance, abeg?
Re: Assisted Sb Who Said They Needed Alms And They Blocked Me by youngllleo: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2021
omoh, help of 60k!
but ive been begging for any fairly used android phone wae persin fit dash me, cus repairing my current android na 12k nd every one thought i wan scam them, the other guy even took my details to verify but after verification he made fake promises nd left.
abeg if u get android phone u dont use again pls help me wit it or carry me go any technician shop help me fix my phone,(so u wont send or give me money)as i'm a non-pro footballer surviving on income i generate frm my android phone. I'm at badore(ajah) incase.

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Lied,collected 8million To Jail Chibuzo- FBI / Death Row Question / Marriage Grew Soured: A Married Man Has Thrown His Wife Into Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.