Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (630 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. / Cheating : The Way Forward ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: . by Akakanfirstclass(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: . by hardeybhayour(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
I love your write up a lot and I would also like how you said you heard about the ways your classmates manages to look all bling every session ,on that let me say this
EVERY WOMAN HAS WITHIN HERSELF THE CAPACITY TO SHINE AS A DIAMOND OR LET ME SAY GOLD
BUT SOME DONT WANT TO PASS THROUGH HEAT of a high temperature that's melt and forms them In to women of virtue's
Just like GOLD,silver and bronze have different melting point and incubation period
So is you too
Have you ever seen PURE GOLD OR SILVER BEING REPAINTED,
definitely no
But you see that's bronze ,chaii
Na talk for another day
Thank you for being a strong woman
You are a BOOK TO SOMEONE who's reading and trusting in you with relish and hope
Christ is love too
He's the best friend you could ever have
Just know him and him knowing you
MY SISTER I CAN ASSURRE YOU THATS ALL
Re: . by Karleb(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2021
An average Nigerian just wants to get married and birth.
God punish APC!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Karleb:
An average Nigerian just wants to get married and birth.

God punish APC!
That seems to be the easy way out but I want something different for myself
Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
hardeybhayour:
I love your write up a lot and I would also like how you said you heard about the ways your classmates manages to look all bling every session ,on that let me say this
EVERY WOMAN HAS WITHIN HERSELF THE CAPACITY TO SHINE AS A DIAMOND OR LET ME SAY GOLD
BUT SOME DONT WANT TO PASS THROUGH HEAT of a high temperature that's melt and forms them In to women of virtue's
Just like GOLD,silver and bronze have different melting point and incubation period
So is you too
Have you ever seen PURE GOLD OR SILVER BEING REPAINTED,
definitely no
But you see that's bronze ,chaii
Na talk for another day
Thank you for being a strong woman
You are a BOOK TO SOMEONE who's reading and trusting in you with relish and hope
Christ is love too
He's the best friend you could ever have
Just know him and him knowing you
MY SISTER I CAN ASSURRE YOU THATS ALL
Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Land, How Do I Go About It? / Urgently Needed / I Salute My Parents And You Can Salute Your Parents As Well(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.