Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Igbo: The True Democrats Of Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo: The True Democrats Of Africa (1464 Views)

Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / Secondus Hails Tambuwal Calls All The Defactors True Democrats / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo: The True Democrats Of Africa by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
SaintBishop:
Port Harcourt is owned by two people.
The Ikwerres who have told you to your igbo face that they are not lost jews.
And the Okrikans who are ijaws, these two groups own port Harcourt.
I ask you again why did you omit port Harcourt from your list igbo man? grin

Port Harcourt is100time better than those shit holes you called states, that's why you unwanted soul,you lost isrealites keeping flooding port Harcourt day time and night with you inferior product seeking for a better life tongue

That's why your mother's, sister's and daughter are all in our brothel wasting away, chew on that jew grin grin
are you saying igbo mothers, sisters, wives, are all in post harcourt doing ashawo work for survival... ew'oooo! Notasyouthink come and see what your ibo women doing.. Chai!
Re: The Igbo: The True Democrats Of Africa by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Igboid:
The Igbo self-assurance frightened the British
"True democrats, no one was better than themselves but yet they were somehow better than anyone else. This self-assurance was sometimes a little frightening. The Ibo men and women are so continually in the right and so busy proving that everyone else is in the wrong. They want to learn from us but only such things as may be materially productive as soon as possible. They tolerate us because they need us. They do not look upon us resentfully as conquerors but complacently as stepping-stones. What will happen when they can, or think they can mount it alone and no further use of the stepping-stones, no one can tell."
AFRICAN WOMEN: A Study of the Ibo of Nigeria, Sylvia Leith-Ross, page 357, published 1939

OPPPS will not like this.

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo: The True Democrats Of Africa by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
SaintBishop:
Port Harcourt is owned by two people.
The Ikwerres who have told you to your igbo face that they are not lost jews.
And the Okrikans who are ijaws, these two groups own port Harcourt.
I ask you again why did you omit port Harcourt from your list igbo man? grin

Port Harcourt is100time better than those shit holes you called states, that's why you unwanted soul,you lost isrealites keeping flooding port Harcourt day time and night with you inferior product seeking for a better life tongue

That's why your mother's, sister's and daughter are all in our brothel wasting away, chew on that jew grin grin

There are Ikwerrre girls working in a brothel in one village in Afikpo. They chose the most remotest Local village to hustle because even the remote place of Afikpo is better than the finest place in Ikwerre. All the hunters, farmers and labourers Don fvck those Ikwerrre girls finish, Toto Don dey like canal

1 Like

Re: The Igbo: The True Democrats Of Africa by whirlwind7(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Anyone else thinking of Boniface Offokaja? That debate in which he shone and made black Africa proud was just 18 years after this statement was made!

Out of the blues, YouTube recommended those videos to me.
I was very impressed with his poise and level of informed argument he presented on those debates.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo: The True Democrats Of Africa by whirlwind7(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
PoloG:
very stupid and inferior people.. Who knows igbos for anything in Africa apart from crime..
Fools

The very fact that you jump into a thread created for people you regard as very stupid and inferior to gnash your teeth and wail shows that you are in anguish grin
The best thing you could have done was to ignore the thread. Ignore igbos and all they stand for...
But I know this will be an absolutely impossible task for you. grin grin
Keep dying in installments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Erase 'S/East No Man’s Land’ Mentality From Your Minds - Igbo Warn Non-indigenes / Nollywood Actor, Joseph Okechukwu Labels Bbnaija As A Satanic Show. / The Odds Are Looking Good For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.