Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another (1984 Views)

Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another by Aburada: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Seanwilliam I need you to message me on WhatsApp ASAP
Re: What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
@dauddy97
My brother leave the lady jejely, my own story too, but long story short the mum was against our union and I have done all marriage rite traditional and legal, a month to the D day, I was told marriage would hold, bride price price was returned. grin grin

Mother's have a way of getting through especially first daughters, and scatter any arrangements they don't like. Anyways the lady sided with the parents, So I was alone. In your case, let her be since you are still schooling, when you have something doing, ehen you can fight better, since she's on same page with you, make una gather people for the mum head, but right now you can't pull that stunt, you are disadvantaged on many fronts. THINK AM. But if you must insist, hmmm then love God and seek proper counsel, bkos, some mother's will consult mediums just so you part ways with their daughters. Hmmm I won't say some things grin

Zzor:
Don't marry her without her parent consent, try your best to convince them and if they insist then you let her go,don't let your emotions lead you into taking wrong decisions.But wait o why is her mother suddenly against you,I hope you are an upright man

Great point but @last paragraph not so my dear, my crime was being a Christian from the North (what's wrong with that? Is it a crime, some mother's are just something else) even though I had plans of building residence in Lagos and one other place that was non volatile (banditry wahala)
Re: What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another by Omuuvwie(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
I so wish I can just draw back the hands of the clock, I will flew from this kind of situation, Guy don't allow your emotions control you, leave any relationship that the parents didn't give consent to, if there's anything I will like to change in my life, certainly this is the area
Re: What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another by Oturatetuala(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
I don't need to read anything but bros I beg you in the name of God free the woman.
Re: What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another by frozen70(f): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
dauddy97:
After so many years, I finally found a beautiful girl with good character and loving. who have promised to stay and get married to me.

we started well and her parents (mum) was in support but she said, she has to pray over it which up till now, no result.

Still didn't mind, we continue our relationship. my both parents know her very well and are also in support.
just a sudden, her mother change attitude towards her that, "you can't marry that guy".
She told me, and still yet she said she can't just leave me of which I can't leave her too.

she was in my house today and when she left, her mum called me and she said, "You can't marry my daughter as your our parents will want you to marry someone better, that I should pray I marry my own wife, someone who will support and be good to me".

I was so surprised and I told her, I was planning to visit her but when will she be available. she said she can't be available now but she will get back to me on Monday.

now,
should I tell my parents of the situation at hand?
I love her and she loves me too, what can I do?
should we take laws into our hands and let her mum be?
what can I even tell her even if she agrees to meet me by next week?
pls, who has been in this situation before and how did you manage it. did you leave her or what did you do.

lalasticlala

Am glad she said that both you can continue dating but she can't marry you

Just go ahead and live like couples and do what couples does

When her mother is tired, she will grant you people permission

Loosing someone who is dear to you because of one person's selfish reason is quite painful

Just ignore her but respect the woman

If you guys loves yourself, have babies and move own

With God all things are possible
Re: What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another by oluwafemiabioye(f): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
dauddy97:
After so many years, I finally found a beautiful girl with good character and loving. who have promised to stay and get married to me.

we started well and her parents (mum) was in support but she said, she has to pray over it which up till now, no result.

Still didn't mind, we continue our relationship. my both parents know her very well and are also in support.
just a sudden, her mother change attitude towards her that, "you can't marry that guy".
She told me, and still yet she said she can't just leave me of which I can't leave her too.

she was in my house today and when she left, her mum called me and she said, "You can't marry my daughter as your our parents will want you to marry someone better, that I should pray I marry my own wife, someone who will support and be good to me".

I was so surprised and I told her, I was planning to visit her but when will she be available. she said she can't be available now but she will get back to me on Monday.

now,
should I tell my parents of the situation at hand?
I love her and she loves me too, what can I do?
should we take laws into our hands and let her mum be?
what can I even tell her even if she agrees to meet me by next week?
pls, who has been in this situation before and how did you manage it. did you leave her or what did you do.

lalasticlala

My humble advice to you is face your studies for now and try and become a better person.
Re: What Should I Do; Her Parents Said No But We Still Love One Another by DoubleBliss(f): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
Omuuvwie:
I so wish I can just draw back the hands of the clock, I will flew from this kind of situation, Guy don't allow your emotions control you, leave any relationship that the parents didn't give consent to, if there's anything I will like to change in my life, certainly this is the area

Hi, you sent me a DM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Ugandan In Nairaland Looking For A New Girlfriend In Nigeria / Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman / My Phone Got Stolen Cause I Was Admiring A Nairalander!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.