Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria (2858 Views)

Why South Eastern Igbos Should Distance Themselves From South South / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:

Seeing you Bantu south Africans acting like you built south Africa while the rest of Africa was sleeping boils my blood

More black rule development in Johannesburg while you are sleeping

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by selemempe: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Look at what we are building and weep. It will take Nigeria a 1000 years to reach this level of black South African development cool cool cool
stop showing me over edited pictures. I can show you some from Nigeria too.

Be grateful for what you have and don't let black Africans down. And don't walk around with a tip on your shoulders
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by selemempe: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

More black rule development in Johannesburg
and stop acting like your white neighbors suddenly upped and died and have no contributions to whatever is still going on in south Africa
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:

Be grateful for what you have and don't let black Africans down. And don't walk around with a tip on your shoulders

grin grin grin They are not over-edited, this is how spectacular South Africa is! This is why we attract 10 million international tourists every year. That's why your Nigerian politicians and billionaires are buying homes here, son, and stashing their ill-gotten wealth in our banks. cool cool cool That's why your musicians are shooting their music videos here to resemble America and why your adverts on CNN are shot in Joburg and Cape Town. Black South African leadership for you!

I'm not putting down other Africans. You the one who wanted proof that it's not just whites who built South Africa. Here it is now, you asked for it - so why you crying?

2 Likes

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:
and stop acting like your white neighbors suddenly upped and died and have no contributions to whatever is still going on in south Africa

They wouldn't continue investing in the country if the black leadership was pathetic and ruining the country. They see a bright future here. In return, their investments help grow black wealth.

Don't be mad, son. Learn from us how to attract investment and actually put it to good use instead of stealing left, right and centre.

I hope I won't see you again going around spreading lies that black South Africans are contributing nothing to SA. I'll be forced to throw more stunning pictures at you. Just because we don't brag like you about every single thing we build in SA, don't allow yourself to be fooled by our humility.

Peace! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2021

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:
this dude again. It's only people who don't know the history of South Africa you will deceive
As at 1960 there were only 400 black south Africans in university. By then, Nigeria was already an independent country with two universities.
By 1980, the Afrikaans government had already finished plans to move you unproductive negroes into 'Bantusans' so they can finally remove you guys from their sights. By then Nigeria was already the 3rd largest economy in Africa after Egypt and south Africa.
Seeing you Bantu south Africans acting like you built south Africa while the rest of Africa was sleeping boils my blood
The pictures below is south Africa in the 80s. It was more developed than Los Angeles as at then and it wasn't built by you Bantustans
Yes, we BUILT!!! South Africa, and still building the country as you still blood boil, lol, We mined the minerals which are the cornerstone of our economy, we laid the rail tracks, laid the bricks...etc and here you are acting like we were sitting idle, playing hopscotch!! Tell me idiot, do you still think we haven't needed new roads, universities, airports, stadiums, power plants etc since Apartheid? Who has built those? Who has built the high_speed train in Africa? Development continues in South Africa and under a black government whether

All in all your gibberish is just the typical Nigerian..
1 Envy of anything South African
2 Worshipping white people

2 Likes

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:

So he thought those pics are edited? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

So he thought those pics are edited? grin grin grin

grin grin grin I also Laughed-MAO. That's how SA is on another level. cool Giant of Africa my bum.

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:
Don't also act as if black South Africans who make 80% of the population have no contributions to whatever happens in their own country. South Africa is a result of all those who live in it

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Don't also act as if black South Africans who make 80% of the population have no contributions to whatever happens in their own country. South Africa is a result of all those who live in it

He's fooling himself.
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:

grin grin villager thinks these pics are edited...smh

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by selemempe: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

They wouldn't continue investing in the country if the black leadership was pathetic and ruining the country. They see a bright future here. In return, their investments help grow black wealth.

Don't be mad, son. Learn from us how to attract investment and actually put it to good use instead of stealing left, right and centre.

I hope I won't see you again going around spreading lies that black South Africans are contributing nothing to SA. I'll be forced to throw more stunning pictures at you. Just because we don't brag like you about every single thing we build in SA, don't allow yourself to be fooled by our humility.

Peace! cool cool cool
mzansi nude teens are angry grin
If SA is so good why am i seeing many of u here in Qatar?

Anyway may be i will visit SA when next am in Africa since i practically know everything about the country, its history, its people and its streets. Will i be able to chill with some mzansi teens?
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=TMKsouth post=100487666][/quote] enough, enough grin grin grin Afonja will choke on envy now.. forgive him

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:

Anyway may be i will visit SA when next am in Africa since i practically know everything about the country, its history, its people and its streets. Will i be able to chill with some mzansi teens?

You're seeing many of us in Qatar because the country needs our skills. Unlike you guys from Sambisa forest overstaying your visas in SA, Qatar actually needs our skills and recruits heavily over here.

So when you next visit SA, make sure you go back home afterwards. Don't send our immigration on a cat-and-mouse chase please, although I know you will: and spread the message to the Uche's and Ade's of this world as well grin grin grin.

Mzansi nude teens comment is just a distraction. Bye!

Remember what I told you about posting **sh about black SA: behave or else... cool
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
enough, enough grin grin grin Afonja will choke on envy now.. forgive him

Yeah, I'm done. Like I said, he asked for it.
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
selemempe:

The are Americans in Ghana does that mean The US is not good anymore? Anyway Qata r is a beautiful place, I wanna visit it one day.

And stop fooling yourself, you know nothing about SA, and please don't come.. your negative energy is too intense

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:

and please don't come...

grin grin grin grin grin Ja, stay away!
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Raph82:
And why did those selfish leaders not allow the whites lay good foundation for us too, and we take it over from there? God punish all of them in their grave, awolowo, Azikiwe and the rest.
Why are you Nigerians so obsessed with "whites" so much?

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by Raph82(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Why are you Nigerians so obsessed with "whites" so much?
positive mindset and sound mind. That's it.
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Raph82:
grin grin grin This forum shem
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Raph82:

And you admire those qualities because you don't have them?
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by Raph82(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And you admire those qualities because you don't have them?
Not me but those that have been leading us since independence. The few ones with such qualities won't be allowed to get to seat of power where they can effect change.
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Raph82:
Not me but those that have been leading us since independence. The few ones with such qualities won't be allowed to get to seat of power where they can effect change.

You have become complacent perhaps because I don't see how for the last 60+ years 200 million people have not started a revolution to overthrow the bad government.

1 Like

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by Raph82(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You have become complacent perhaps because I don't see how for the last 60+ years 200 million people have not started a revolution to overthrow the bad government.
Who wants to die? The youths that protested last time, we saw how they opened fire on them. Nobody is pleased with the situation and nobody wants to die prematurely.
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Raph82:
Who wants to die? The youths that protested last time, we saw how they opened fire on them. Nobody is pleased with the situation and nobody wants to die prematurely.

That's quite a fix.

It boggles my mind though.Why are you guys scared to die fighting for your freedom in your own country but will pick up machetes and fight "xenophobic" South Africans in their country just for space in dilapidated Hillbrow and Sunnyside?

Perhaps misplaced priorities is another problem you have?

2 Likes

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by Raph82(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
JaceBlaze:

That's quite a fix.

It boggles my mind though.Why are you guys scared to die fighting for your freedom in your own country but will pick up machetes and fight "xenophobic" South Africans in their country just for space in dilapidated Hillbrow and Sunnyside?

Hmmmn! My brother, that's food for thought. I want you to know something today, Nigeria is a very complex country full of sycophants and those who can't think straight, particularly the youths. I totally condemned the reprisal attacks that time, and I became enemy of many people here. During that period, most of the youths that attempted reprisal attacks to businesses owned by South Africans in Nigeria were sponsored by some political underdogs. I can't imagine myself being used by these greedy politicians, whose children are kept safe somewhere in Europe or America and are looking for another man's child to send on evil errands. Nigeria is a disgrace to the entire African continent.

2 Likes

Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by mroyato(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
zhike:

My friend let me correct you.

There is no village in South Africa that can have load shedding for 4 hours everyday . This statement is not correct. Load shedding only comes if some of Eskom power station are down.
To resolve this issue SA govt build Medupi and Kusile power stations.

Lol. Would you like to tell me more about Medupi and Kusile?

Some villages in South Africa are not even connected to the national grid. Check the villages in Mpumalanga.
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by zhike: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
mroyato:

Lol. Would you like to tell me more about Medupi and Kusile?

Some villages in South Africa are not even connected to the national grid. Check the villages in Mpumalanga.

Medupi and Kusile construction had problems but now everything is under control.

I am not aware that there are villages in South Africa that are not connected to national grid.
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by TMKsouth: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2021
JaceBlaze:

That's quite a fix.

Hmmm, and get cheered on from back home.
Re: Why South Africa Is Ahead Of Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2021
TMKsouth:

Hmmm, and get cheered on from back home.

Yep! because the idiots back home are too brain-dead to realise that the energy is needed back in Nigeria,not in Hillbrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? / OILFIELD SOLUTIONS LIMITED. Wire rope Slings and Lifting Accessories Experts. / Why Did You Choose Your Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.