Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. (43486 Views)

Episode - Choose Your Story - Mod Apk 2021 Download / A Lady Was Poison To Death, By Are Friend After She Was Gifted Iphone11. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ugh men that talk too much are a total turn off for me like stfu!!! No matter how fine or sexy you are, once you’re a chatter box I wouldn’t want to fûck you. Huge turn off. Makes me go dry faster than anything lol
Michelle55:
I'll go with number 6
I can always tune out whenever I'm getting bored of his excessive talking, I've dated one like that who doesn't cease to talk. Mehn, dude can talk for Africa all I do is nod my head like agama lizard cheesy sometimes he can talk me to sleep through phone, I never see eh. But I had to call it off when he was becoming too pompous and talks down on people just because he was comfortable, I can't deal.
So for the fun of it, I'll go with number 6 I fit manage am but the rest is a big no for me.

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Alexaonfleek: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Froshloaded:

Omoh shocked
Happy new year undecided
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Ytea(f): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Number 6, but a person that talks too much will later lie Sha. It's like buy one get one free for me grin.
No 9 also, first to do no dey pain. One day I'll stingy and wicked him too, he'll find tears and he won't see

4 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by lovchalice(f): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
I jump and pass
In Jesus name
Amen
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Froshloaded: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Happy new year undecided

Baby girl
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Number 6
Talks too much
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by ehix89(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
To think I am not any of these
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Drone95(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
The one that eat too much!!! Glutton!
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by CourseCrib(m): 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Make money on Udemy while you sleep.

https://www.nairaland.com/6479493/make-250-per-month-autopilot Udemy.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Alexaonfleek: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Froshloaded:

Baby girl
How have u been kiss
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Priest69(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
Person wey dey talk too much no fit keep secret or private matters private

3 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Michelle55: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

You females are irredeemable.
If a guy always keeps quiet, you will call him boring.
I remember one babe who would always call or start at chat to ask me if I had gist for her like I was some gist machine
Don't be too serious with my post, the Op said it's just fun thread okay.
Besides, everyone can adapt if you truly care for someone. Like I said I cared and stayed with him I only called it quit when he began talking down on people.
You don't fall in love with someone and not expect some nasty traits, it's all about compromise.

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
No 8 is obvious na. Every one of them would avoid it like a plague grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
Toks2008:
As they say, men are like local ofada rice...no matter how careful you are in picking the grains, you must bite a small stone meaning no mater how many times you change men, you must be ready to cope with one form of terrible personality disorder or the other .

So lets assume you only have the choice to pick one guy out of these ten who is excellent in other areas but has one of these terrible personality disorders... which one will it be? Please note that the following vices are excessive.

1. Smokes too much.

2. Drinks too much.

3. Philanders excessively.

4. A man with terrible anger issues.

5. A prolific liar.

6. A man that talks too much.

7. A chronic gambler.

8. A very lazy broke guy.

9. A very stingy guy

10. A fraudster

I know many ladies will not pick any but then, you will still have flings with one out of the 10.

The morale of this fun thread is this... If you consider the weakness of everyman you come across, you will be in solitude for life.

What about the one that fvxks too much undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Michelle55: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Ugh men that talk too much are a total turn off for me like stfu!!! No matter how fine or sexy you are, once you’re a chatter box I wouldn’t want to fûck you. Huge turn off. Makes me go dry faster than anything lol
LOL.. Just pick one for the fun of it, on a norm I wouldn't go for any of them but since it's a fun thread, go with the flow. tongue
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Slynation(m): 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
wow...I escaped all this disorder as a guy!! My GF and wife to be must be a very lucky lady...
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Icekyng: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:
If I'm to choose, I'd say a guy that talks too much, at least he can be tamed or ignored.
Stupeed geh
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I do not understand guys here, thread says for ladies, them mandingos are answering on behalf of ladies, smh.
Some of us grow vaginas in our spare time tongue

6 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by leo22(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
I totally disagree with this assumption.
Our sisters do not need to pick out of this list because most men like me do not have any of these traits and we are many.

We still have a large number of good men and women but we rather notice or talk about the bad ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Slynation(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Priest69:
Person wey dey talk too much no fit keep secret or private matters private
Leave them naw....grin A coded guy that smokes too much is far more better than those that talks too much
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by LadyTiannah2: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Someone will post a thread for women, but men will be competing to answer

I'll pick the one that talks a lot. I like to listen more than talk

3 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by chival(f): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
I'll probably go with the smoker.

2 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
11; A man with higher sexual strength (high libido-bo).
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Someone will post a thread for women, but men will be competing to answer
The future is male my dear smiley
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by duchessvikki0(f): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
From the list given, I can only tolerate a stingy man, so I'm going for 9.

3 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
I'm just laffing at girls picking guys that talks too much. You think excessive talk can be tamed ahbi? It will get to a point where you will start crying when the guy wouldn't stop talking. Yes, I mean real cry

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Funkybabee(f): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
the man that talk to much can be tame with just bullet word. I know he might pain him but he will adjust for sometime
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle55:
I'll go with number 6
I can always tune out whenever I'm getting bored of his excessive talking, I've dated one like that who doesn't cease to talk. Mehn, dude can talk for Africa all I do is nod my head like agama lizard cheesy sometimes he can talk me to sleep through phone, I never see eh. But I had to call it off when he was becoming too pompous and talks down on people just because he was comfortable, I can't deal.
So for the fun of it, I'll go with number 6 I fit manage am but the rest is a big no for me.
U ARE GOOD
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Froshloaded: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
How have u been kiss

Good what about you?

How is school treating u?
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Funkybabee(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
the man that talk to much can be tame with just bullet word. I know he might pain him but he will adjust for sometime

but I ain't picking any
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Ikwerelastborn: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I do not understand guys here, thread says for ladies, them mandingos are answering on behalf of ladies, smh.
You still didn't answer grin
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:
OYA SORRY, TALK UR OWN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! / Optical Illusions / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.