Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. (43505 Views)

Episode - Choose Your Story - Mod Apk 2021 Download / A Lady Was Poison To Death, By Are Friend After She Was Gifted Iphone11. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Coldie(m): 3:31am On Mar 28, 2021
My weakness is that am too soft for my liking, I have seen girls who refused to date me for that.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Coldie(m): 3:31am On Mar 28, 2021
QuitNotice:
Men are now posting 80% of the comments. Are you guys that idle?
What are u non idle man doing here?

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Emperor88(m): 4:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Donspicey:
Lean and Tablets men nko

The Op refuse to include us�
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Juliearth(f): 4:13am On Mar 28, 2021
chatinent:
Just replace number two with Lauretta Onochie.

...and number 5 with Lai Mohammed.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by toprealman: 5:07am On Mar 28, 2021
Jeon:
if I be woman I go choose smoke.
If you be woman....really? Bobrisky et al can relate.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 5:17am On Mar 28, 2021
Slynation:

lol...no vex grin they keep going for same option, but we all know there boyfriends/husband possesses about 2 or more of those traits
OKAY
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Silentgroper(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Terrible anger issues

As long as he never lays a finger on me and we can go for anger management classes
d niqqa would probably beat u to death when he figures u're trangendered, oknm
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Silentgroper(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2021
dorin27:
No 9. I can manage.

You can keep all your gifts for all I care. I rarely ask for anything when I know I work and can afford anything I want. And if it happens to be my money no reach, I quietly look away till I can afford whatever it is. Simple.
Dnt worry, mrcork isnt stingy. Just have nyash nd lightskinned. He definitely would spoil u wit pekam moiney(london pounds).
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Silentgroper(m): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2021
StacyO:
??
Talks- wrong. *talking*
take to correction, missy.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Na Chairman for Women's Affairs na.

I don't know why it is okay for men to profile themselves as being bad; call themselves goats that cannot stay with a yam and bla bla bla, but it is suddenly a problem when we profile all men.

The funny thing is, na those who dey give advice pass and become self-appointed judges over relationships dey end up with some kin people or babes. Despite all the safeguarding and whatnot.
Yeah the Irony of life. Profiling like youve said is a safeguard and the burden is on both sexes to prove otherwise. Still the post with attendant comments on relationship matters is one way to have a feel of popular opinion within a specific community. For me i prefer a poll on such matters in this community because the OPs never really come out to highlight this or that comment as fully resonating with his/her intended thought for posting.
But maybe that would be taking it too seriously.

Profiling can be good or bad it all depends on intentions. When men profile men what is the intent? Woman profiling men what is the intent?
If it is for personal improvement then im all in. Otherwise count me out.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Donspicey: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Emperor88:
The Op refuse to include us�

No mind am na omo mummy.....

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Beze992(f): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Guys ain't more dan girl tho.........
Just that guys r more jovial and contribute to discussion more.........while 90% girls r on lowkey and read as guests........

True..
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Boyooosa(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

All the above mentioned are all off. But if a lady Should pick one , i think i guy who smoke too much is good to go with Provided he doesn't have a stained teeth/brushes everytime he's done smoking as not to have a bad breath.

He's ready to smoke in your living room where kids reside with you...

He will brush after each session tho
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by smiliyB(f): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2021
richmond500:
u never meet people weh deh talk, the ones u can endure are just extroverts or jovial.
If u meet a talking machine, u no go stand am.

BTW, OP, u just left us hanging for the men thread
That's Right, the most annoying part is that you won't have any family secrets, he go dey narrate everything wey happen inside for outsiders...
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by smiliyB(f): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Coldie:
My weakness is that am too soft for my liking, I have seen girls who refused to date me for that.

Hmmmmm, it depends Sha because there's nothing wrong in being soft, just know when to raise and defend your lady or stand by your decision. Don't allow people to toss you around
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by chatinent: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Juliearth:

...and number 5 with Lai Mohammed.
Smiles.

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by smiliyB(f): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Humbrown23:
I think so too guys who smoke are less troublesome
Yes, they're but the only problem is that they're prone to die young cry
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by TuFab(f): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2021
I'll pick smoking...as long as it's weed. If fact my bf smokes a lot but kilo kanmi? He says it's medicinal and he doesn't always do it where I am.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by weedfada(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Humbrown23:
I think so too guys who smoke are less troublesome

Exactly! We no get issues at all....
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Coldie(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2021
smiliyB:
Hmmmmm, it depends Sha because there's nothing wrong in being soft, just know when to raise and defend your lady or stand by your decision. Don't allow people to toss you around
The issue is people can't toss me around cause I don't give them opportunity to, as to me prevention is better than cure
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by OmoManU: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2021
We that are now not in any of the categories nko bayii
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by smiliyB(f): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2021
Coldie:

The issue is people can't toss me around cause I don't give them opportunity to, as to me prevention is better than cure
Better oo but why then do you say you're soft nah angry
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by miniziter(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Now I passed the test of these 10 commandments
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Vivian16: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
God made the right choice for me my hubby is not doing any of them Oluwa Ese
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Ladycewhy(f): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
11 politician but since politician is not there ,I guess 10 fraudster is the younger brother of politician.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Toks2008:
As they say, men are like local ofada rice...no matter how careful you are in picking the grains, you must bite a small stone meaning no mater how many times you change men, you must be ready to cope with one form of terrible personality disorder or the other .

So lets assume you only have the choice to pick one guy out of these ten who is excellent in other areas but has one of these terrible personality disorders... which one will it be? Please note that the following vices are excessive.

1. Smokes too much.

2. Drinks too much.

3. Philanders excessively.

4. A man with terrible anger issues.

5. A prolific liar.

6. A man that talks too much.

7. A chronic gambler.

8. A very lazy broke guy.

9. A very stingy guy

10. A fraudster

I know many ladies will not pick any but then, you will still have flings with one out of the 10.

The morale of this fun thread is this... If you consider the weakness of everyman you come across, you will be in solitude for life.
fraudsters carry a generational curses so that's my poison
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by dolskimicah(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
I'm here to observe things
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Cashify: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oh
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Staro: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Terrible anger issues

As long as he never lays a finger on me and we can go for anger management classes

Wow ... Swthrt, that was obviously a wrong pick.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by habss: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I do not understand guys here, thread says for ladies, them mandingos are answering on behalf of ladies, smh.
because the ladies don't want to talk
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Ikwerelastborn: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Starzo:

fool...i dey try let u know say Las Las na insult she go give u . You dey mumu yourself

may Toto not kee u ijn...

oya shout amen...ode!!
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Starzo: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
na small pikin dey worry you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! / Optical Illusions / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.