Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. (43483 Views)

Episode - Choose Your Story - Mod Apk 2021 Download / A Lady Was Poison To Death, By Are Friend After She Was Gifted Iphone11. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Ikwerelastborn: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Ugh men that talk too much are a total turn off for me like stfu!!! No matter how fine or sexy you are, once you’re a chatter box I wouldn’t want to fûck you. Huge turn off. Makes me go dry faster than anything lol
Baby I don't talk too much,can you fvck me?

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Silentgroper(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
Jeon:
if I be woman I go choose smoke.
Fati, we do knw u smoke. Just dnt do it b4 breastfeeding, so u dnt get those lil kidz high.

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by franchasng: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
My wife is a super lucky woman, wished she could see this thread and appreciate the gem she has before one big booty, flat tummy sweet 15 chick snatch me away shocked shocked
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Starzo: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Ugh men that talk too much are a total turn off for me like stfu!!! No matter how fine or sexy you are, once you’re a chatter box I wouldn’t want to fûck you. Huge turn off. Makes me go dry faster than anything lol
I thought u hated men??...so why would u still want to fvck them??

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na wa o.....
Me just get about five characters out of those listed Characters
Thats good for you
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Toks2008(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na wa o.....
Me just get about five characters out of those listed Characters

You are finished grin

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin Women here picking no 6 because in real life they're the chatter box.. well if I was a lady I'd also pick no 6 and buy some headphones.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by dorin27(f): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
No 9. I can manage.

You can keep all your gifts for all I care. I rarely ask for anything when I know I work and can afford anything I want. And if it happens to be my money no reach, I quietly look away till I can afford whatever it is. Simple.

5 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by peacettw: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Seems like a fraudster is the least of all the evils listed there. As long as he is not fraudulent towards his family, I can cope with this vice.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Starzo: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Baby I don't talk too much,can you fvck me?
ode!!...naso una take dey bring insults to una selves
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Silentgroper(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:
I do not understand guys here, thread says for ladies, them mandingos are answering on behalf of ladies, smh.
Yet u still did not give an answer.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Eagba(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
leo22:
I totally disagree with this assumption.
Our sisters do not need to pick out of this list because most men like me do not have any of these traits and we are many.

We still have a large number of good men and women but we rather notice or talk about the bad ones.
ha! olodo feeling funky

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

It's still very possible to have a guy who isn't into any of the above. Such guys aren't for just any woman

Strangely enough I don't do any on the list. I am a communicator though but I don't talk too much perhaps I write too much.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
ErnieSmallzz:
definately talks too much, if I shout on an 2-3times e go reduce him talk small grin
to talk fit don collect 5 plots for their gene. My little sis TALK DON COLLECT 17 PLOTS FOR HER GENE , TO THE EXTENT SHE CNT SHUT UP FOR JUST 5 SECS

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Shutup1st(f): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:
I've never met any guy that exhibits any of such traits above.

Talks too much is good for extroverts but, I definitely won't deal.

Is ok o
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Jack005(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
chival:
I'll probably go with the smoker.
You are the only real lady here, the rest are just pretenders and copy cats!

2 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by mylove4God(f): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
I will go for no 1, I have friends that are chronic chan smokers and have learnt how to cope with them but I know I will not be date or marry one. I can't bear a man that talks too much, it drains me. Others are no go areas for me

2 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
My wife is a super lucky woman, wished she could see this thread and appreciate the gem she has before one big booty, flat tummy sweet 15 chick snatch me away shocked shocked

Lol...this tribalistic fvck. Your wife is probably a fat fvck, with sagging boobs tieing wrapper and smelling of spices, she's unlucky cus she married a piker.

2 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle 5:

Don't be too serious with my post, the Op said it's just fun thread okay.
Besides, everyone can adapt if you truly care for someone. Like I said I cared and stayed with him I only called it quit when he began talking down on people.
You don't fall in love with someone and not expect some nasty traits, it's all about compromise.

Nah compromise o my sister.. I no know how GOD take do am... Something must be a turn off shaa ni
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shutup1st:

small small na. English no dey run na
??
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:

You have the potential for number 3.

Everyman Reading this is either guilty of one out of the ten or has the potential for one or perhaps one that he is trying to avoid.

Strange but true.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
dorin27:
No 9. I can manage.

You can keep all your gifts for all I care. I rarely ask for anything when I know I work and can afford anything I want. And if it happens to be my money no reach, I quietly look away till I can afford whatever it is. Simple.
SISTER MI NA LIE U TALK
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by dorin27(f): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Akuruoulo:
SISTER MI NA LIE U TALK
everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. You just made a choice not to believe me. That, my friend is allowed.

3 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by airminem(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle55:
I'll go with number 6
I can always tune out whenever I'm getting bored of his excessive talking, I've dated one like that who doesn't cease to talk. Mehn, dude can talk for Africa all I do is nod my head like agama lizard cheesy sometimes he can talk me to sleep through phone, I never see eh. But I had to call it off when he was becoming too pompous and talks down on people just because he was comfortable, I can't deal.
So for the fun of it, I'll go with number 6 I fit manage am but the rest is a big no for me.
Aha!! Thats a compulsive talker you dated. They are sooo somehow. . .wink
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ytea:
Number 6, but a person that talks too much will later lie Sha. It's like buy one get one free for me grin.
No 9 also, first to do no dey pain. One day I'll stingy and wicked him too, he'll find tears and he won't see
U GET SENSE TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Lewisdinho(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
U never see man where d talk too much up to the extent of telling his friends how he slept with u, the styles u gave him and so on.pray u don't meet such hence u will hate guys that talks much.
Michelle55:
I'll go with number 6
I can always tune out whenever I'm getting bored of his excessive talking, I've dated one like that who doesn't cease to talk. Mehn, dude can talk for Africa all I do is nod my head like agama lizard cheesy sometimes he can talk me to sleep through phone, I never see eh. But I had to call it off when he was becoming too pompous and talks down on people just because he was comfortable, I can't deal.
So for the fun of it, I'll go with number 6 I fit manage am but the rest is a big no for me.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Kolinakano: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sorry ladies, I'm partially philandering due to the lack of marriage. I hope you will be praying for me to be absently out of this list.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by franchasng: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Toks2008:

You have the potential for number 3.

Everyman Reading this is either guilty of one out of the ten or has the potential for one or perhaps one that he is trying to avoid.

Strange but true.
If fine girl with big bombom and average pointed breast and flat tummy mistakenly crosses my lane, I swear 50 people go fall that day oh cheesy shocked cheesy
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Slynation:

Leave them naw....grin A coded guy that smokes too much is far more better than those that talks too much

Na una be women ?
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by SlayerForever: 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sorry to trespass. I find it interesting how nearly no lady here has picked 9, the stingy guy or 10 the fraudster. They are definitely okay with fraudsters in reality.

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
dorin27:
everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. You just made a choice not to believe me. That, my friend is allowed.
ALRIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! / Optical Illusions / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.