Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,139 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic (43370 Views)

Niger Republic Arms Dealer And Sons Arrested In Katsina (Photos) / Man Steals Seven Cars At RCCG Camp, Sells Them In Onitsha / Man Kills Over 1000 Cats Sells Them to Hotels and Restaurants in Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by estyglam(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ndi uwa
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by Ferdinandu(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
The way people loose their cars in Abuja do scare.

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
ogododo:
Ecomomy bad, everbodi be criminals now.

Not everyone o.

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by godwon01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
When you look at their faces , they always look very innocent but inside is evil.
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Some useless neighboring countries are feeding fat because of one Nigeria, imagine someone struggling for years and later bought a car after years of savings and suffering to ease stress on his daily routine, one ediot that don't know how to read , write and speak will come out from nowhere to steal the car and auction it in far away desert at cheaper rate

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fulani bandits hello.

Indirectly Nigerian police transported Hilux and other operational vehicles to bandits leadership in niger for future elections.

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by LYDIACOPPER(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Una weldone

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by kiddkash(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
da terrorist @ work

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by Mayng01(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Why does criminals like Gucci so much? What is it with them and Gucci?

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
In time past, it was almost impossible to hear of stealing in d north how much more armed robbery. A lot has gone wrong
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by Lamasta(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Let the law deal with them miscreant constituting nuisance and pain to families...
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by favour32(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Offline network of criminals!
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by MilitantAtheist: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
GIdiata:
All armed robbers and Yahoo boys will meet their Waterloo sooner rather than later. Amen
so how did this news relate to internet fraud? Use your head
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by greymiles: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
GIdiata:
All armed robbers and Yahoo boys will meet their Waterloo sooner rather than later. Amen
If you channel this ur energy to pray for yourself and your loved ones, maybe you’ll have been better off that what you are today
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by poseidon12: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Our darling daddy has made Niger Republic a hub for intercountry criminal activities since he opened the borders for all manner of rubbish to thrive. From smuggling to kidnapping to terrorism and now to theft. A stupid president is always elected by stupid people.

Well said.
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by Faithful1234(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Otuegbe:
how come? when the border is closed.
if you are blind I blv u are not def not to hear all this while that buhari has never close border of the northern part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by airminem(f): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
cheesy
ProphetAlinko:
I see I saw... I see every nigerians relocating to niger.. so I see, so shall it be
It aint too late to re-see better wink
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by naija1stnigar(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
If we no see this one now aboki go dey tell us say na them hate thieving pass even with this they will still come out to say they learnt carjacking from southerners just as they earlier said fulanis learnt kidnapping from Niger deltans.
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by misterjosh(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
So this is the kind of trading corridor they want to construct a railway for... Look at the state of Badagry expressway, that's a trade corridor worthy of better attention of the government, not some obscure place with no reliable data of what gain it'll bring the country.
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by onuman: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2021
Bluntguy:
It's like this Niger republic is the unofficial 37th Nigerian state.

It shall be hell if PMB completes his rail lines connecting Nigeria and Niger Republics.
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by Coldie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Join dz people to Nigeria at once
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
post=100258816:
FACES OF CRIMINALS.

SHUT UP!!!
THEY ARE PRODUCTS OF DARLING DADDY

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by 22brains(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
GIdiata:
when there's hardship, citizens resort to means to fend their self
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by omoyankee3(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
International thief thief.

- Fela
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by DrMuzungu(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Are they developers? No? NCAN, please confirm, I suspect them of being @b0k1s.
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by GIdiata(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
MilitantAtheist:

Both have to do with robbing someone of his/her valuables

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by GIdiata(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
greymiles:

If you channel this ur energy to pray for yourself and your loved ones, maybe you’ll have been better off that what you are today

who says I'm not praying for my self? who says I'm not better off?

if u are a Yahoo boy trust me u will meet your Waterloo. remember the ones that perished with their Lexus in delta State last weekend? hahahaha

and if u are a Yahoo enabler or apologist or sympathizer, trust me you will fall in their hands and would be used for rituals.

God punish all Yahoo boys including those planning to go into it. you will meet your Waterloo soon.

1 Like

Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by GIdiata(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
22brains:
when there's hardship, citizens resort to means to fend their self

not an excuse to rob some one off his/her hard earned wealth.

the hardship is affecting us all. that's wickedness.

and the wicked shall never go unpunished. Never
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by DrMuzungu(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
I blame GEJ for this!

Uh, wait a minute... GEJ is not in power for how many years?! Who is in charge now?
Re: Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic by GIdiata(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
MilitantAtheist:

both have to do with taking someone else's property and to never return it. Idiot!

trust me; just like the delta boys that perished alongside their Lexus, last weekend. karma will hit u hard if u keep stealing from people. Theif

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Lady Duped Of N482K With Fake Alert / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.