Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (21644 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Elock1: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Michelle55:
See her face.. She really looks like a murderer. Wicked soul. Mtcheew undecided
what if she is innocent, never judge a book by its cover

I dy tell my guys say ugliness no get friend except ugliness get money

If I lie ask one man way marry one small pikin
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kovic7(m): 11:20am On Mar 27, 2021
They should keep this woman in the male prison, so that men will f*CK wickedness out of her...
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2021
OMG!! Why take a life because of 100k? What is the problem with some people? Why not report him to police? Why Christina you are a mother you know how 9 months pain look like why have u done this?

I pray his soul rest in perfect peace and God to comfort his family
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Oizee(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2021
these faces I'm seeing like this now are murderers....
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Oizee:
these faces I'm seeing like this now are murderers....

Na dem, land of the rising sun
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mmsen: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
What 30yrs?

Naija and lies...
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2021
How could this woman be 30 years? Maybe she doesn't know are true date of birth,there are people like that.
She's ugly as f uck by the way,rot in prison you murderer angry
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hotice085: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2021
tammie24:
I doubt her story about giving him money to keep
How can a mature woman like this one give a 19yr old boy 100k to keep

She's just a wicked stepmother that has always wanted him dead
Akwa Ibom people known to be wicked and ill-mannered

I wonder what the husband saw in her
She the definition of ugly!

And you can be very stupid. Can you tell d public that loving state and people you belong to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Duplexxx: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Very bad
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
tammie24:

make better thunder fire you there idiot, shebi na only Akwa state wey Dem dey commit evils abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
tammie24:

your family,your generations are known to be wicked,not beloved Akwa state,mugu ,idiot
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
tammie24:

@bolded you're very very stupid.
I guess your useless father and good for nothing harlot mother never taught you manners.
idiot
izubext007:
the kind stupid mind wey this akwa ibom people get , to be Fulani would be the best
who the hell is this Smelly rat? your odour is oozing everywhere go learn how to take your bath and brush your gutter mouth before airing your useless opinion on a public forum.
idiot
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dickson178:
your family,your generations are known to be wicked,not beloved Akwa state,mugu ,idiot
ikpa I don curse that guy and Na God go punish am. e no go better for him generations
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wiseone28: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

I guess your useless father and good for nothing harlot mother never taught you manners.
idiot
If you ask the idiot where he is from he will be ashamed to mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 12:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
ikpa I don curse that guy and Na God go punish am. e no go better for him generations
Abasi amia aye ufem de,the guy dey very useless,Kai

1 Like

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dickson178:
Abasi amia aye ufem de,the guy dey very useless,Kai
na girl the akpara ino be
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bennycollins: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wetin poverty no go cause! For just 100k ?
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dickson178(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
na girl the akpara ino be
wait oh,na girl talked this kind thing sef ,she for kukuma swear say , Akwa ibom man never f**k am before,she dey mad .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bikassava: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
tammie24:

[s][/s]Akwa Ibom people known to be wicked and ill-mannered[s][/s]

You're are not smart at all, you just made a hasty generalization. I believe you've not met up to 100 Akwa ibomite in your life.
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tammie24: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

idiot
who the hell is this Smelly rat? your odour is oozing everywhere go learn how to take your bath and brush your gutter mouth before airing your useless opinion on a public forum.
idiot
you just proved my point

Ill-mannered and wicked
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tammie24: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dickson178:
and you have manners I presume

Get your ugly wicked face off my mentions
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tammie24: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dickson178:
make better thunder fire you there idiot, shebi na only Akwa state wey Dem dey commit evils abi
Ugly people with ugly mind

Ill-mannered too
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tammie24: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hotice085:

And you can be very stupid. Can you tell d public that loving state and people you belong to
hahaha
Loving state that throw babies out after accusing them of being witches and wizards

And the way you responded to me is the way well-mannered people behave

With your ugly face there
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by VictorUSA(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
If i say something now e go be like USA bomb Iraq so make i just shut!
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Just because he is not her child .
This life ehhh!
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hotice085: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
tammie24:
hahaha
Loving state that throw babies out after accusing them of being witches and wizards

And the way you responded to me is the way well-mannered people behave

With your ugly face there

Comprehension. 0/10
What manner of fish brain are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AtoningBlood(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
100k from the proceeds of the late husband's car, that means it's the boy's father's money (sold car). Legitimately, it's the boy's money if the story is true.

This woman is wickeeeeeddddddddddddddddd. Whyyyyyyy? She and her cohorts should die by hanging.
Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
memories1:
That strong-faced evil woman is 30 years old? Ha!!
Come get son in-law join!! Haaaaa!! At what age did she give birth? How old is her married daughter??

2 Likes

Re: Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
I smell lies. I don’t think they killed the boy because of 100k. The woman ordered the boy killed so she can take over her late husband’s property. The fight was about inheritance, not about any fucking 100k

Anyway ugly people do ugly things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Cultists In Ogun (photo) / RRS Arrests 3 Robbers After Felabration In Lagos (Photos) / Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.