Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year (12417 Views)

Nigeria's $14.4 BN Lagos Calabar Railway / Nigerian Govt Seeks $11billion Loan For Construction Of Lagos-calabar Railway / What Happened To The Lagos - Benin - Onitsha - Calabar Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year by Okoroawusa: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year by Aconomist: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
sulaak:

What was Nigeria development before the British took over?

By 1902 the British had built a tramway in Lagos, completed the Lagos to Kano railway, the Port-Harcourt railway. Till this day Nigeria cannot build or maintain railway. The Monorail that Amechi started in PH has yet to be commissioned, Lagos light rail that started in 2008 is nowhere to be found.

The only mistake they made was joining North and South and messing up the land laws.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year by Aconomist: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
TheNeededShock:
what value would the west get from a rail line to the east...the government should put this effort into building of cargo rail lines that connects the north to the SW and a trans-national rail line that connects nigeria to Ghana. Set up ruga operations in the north and bring the cows via rail to the lagos market.
The coastal rail is the key to the success of the Lekki Free trade zone. The black line at the top is where the East-West line is supposed to be. The red line is where they want to connect the Dangote refinery and the Lekki port to the coastal rail.

Re: Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
divinehand2003:
This will be great if the project is not only commenced, but also completed before he leaves office in 2023.

"SAY NO TO ABANDONED PROJECTS" - We the people.

Monorail crew.
Re: Amaechi: Work On Lagos-Calabar Railway To Start This Year by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:14am On Mar 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
No lies... Buhari’s administration is doing so well in infrastructures.

And yes.. I’m still an APC hater grin
he said it... I was there life. thats my school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To Bauchi Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) / 'Nigeria Must Discard 1999 Constitution To Make Progress' – Prof. Akin Oyebode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.