Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,378 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation (10875 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / Godiya Akwashiki Says Outrage Against N37bn NASS Renovation Budget Misplaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Warlord2014(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/451535-exclusive-amidst-paucity-of-funds-nigerian-govt-proceeds-with-n42-billion-nass-renovation.html
NASS members don't care about how controversial is the project or the amount involved.... they care only about how much is going into their purses.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by xynerise: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
We have a puppet president that signs everything presented to him. What does he know about economics?

1 Like

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Racoon(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wasteful corrupt government.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by CSTRR: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
House officers working in hospitals have not been paid for 3 months.

I was trying to convince one doctor sister on Twitter not to leave Nigeria, because it is the poor Nigerians that will suffer effects of the Exodus of health professionals.

She told me Nigerians deserve to suffer. They voted their leaders.
Some are already campaigning for another idiot in 2023.

When she told me this I just weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Temptee101(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Ikinternational: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
The usual suspects like to run away from threads like this
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Ykc2(m): 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kamachicho:

A 500kVA capacity Caterpillar generator is for sale.

Asking price: 40m

WhatsApp: 08118242134
make una fear god oooh make una fear god ooh ,40mili make una fear god ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by CSTRR: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ikinternational:
The usual suspects like to run away from threads like this
They are waiting for the next story about refurbished rails built with Chinese loans.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Elidrisy20: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
their FADA!
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by samwillyco1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
ASUU should embark on strike immediately.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Yus2020: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Apc and Buhari Government is not useless
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by HungryLion231: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
My God. Am feeling depressed after reading this thread. cry cry cry cry cry

Am definitely not training my kids in this shit hole country.

I only wish I could sponsor my entire family out of Nigeria permanently.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Esseite:
We Nigerians are fools.... just dont know how else to out it.
Exactly...

That's the way they see all of us, you can argue for all you care for but the government of the day will not be bother. Sebi if them get small conscience them for no say pressing matter na him need their utmost attention, no bi all this cruise and money sharing tactics wey dem do..
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by TemmyT002(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Shameless
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by banmee(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
longetivity:
Everything about this govt is corrupt

You mean Nigeria. Or which government in your history has not being like this? Every single one since independence so what does that tell you? It means Nigerians are corrupt as phuck because it is mathematically impossible to be corrupt from independence unless the people are bad.

2 Likes

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by CSTRR: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
The first thing I would recommend to any future president is don't award any new Major projects.

Which project are you doing on a bad foundation?
The country is turning to shit and you are building inflated fly overs.

Stop all projects.

Push forward a people-led restructuring of this shit hole with Presidential Powers.

Use the presidential powers for good instead of to intimidate and to push selfish agendas.

Let the attorney general supervise town hall meetings across Nigeria where the Nigerian people decide on a new consitition and a new social contract.

The national assembly should be slowly dissolved in a single system by stopping all House of reps election after the expiration of the current one.

Anybody that can do this would be the father of a new Nigeria and would have done more for Nigeria than building one million rails.

3 Likes

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
This government is truly useless

U must be an IPoB
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by CSTRR: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
It would take a real Patriot to do that.

Unfortunately I don't see anybody in Nigerian politics with the reformative powers comparable to greats like Lee kuan yew, and Sir seretse khama.

People who built Singapore and Botswana from the scratch.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by SarkinYarki: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Kamachicho:
The amount is too much.

A 500kVA capacity Caterpillar generator is for sale.

Asking price: 40m

WhatsApp: 08118242134
The amount on this over used gen is too much though
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Duplik8t77(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
with all these happening, mannabqgrills and the rest of his ilk still believe buhari is moving this country forward.

whatever it is they are benefiting from this govt, that makes them ignore reality and wallow in delusion, I don't want a part of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by CSTRR: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sheikh Rashid Al makhoum built Dubai from the ashes.
The bulk of the job was a Nationwide political restructuring

We have never had someone like that in our history.

And that is why Nigeria is the way it is.

Great nations had the master stokr moment where they were governed by patriotic geniuses that created a country for generations unborn at great cost to themselves.

America had George Washington and Abe Lincoln

Germany had Hitler

Botswana had sir seretse khama

Singapore had Lee kuan yew

China had Hu Jin tao and Zhe dong.

Where is ours?

1 Like

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by CSTRR: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nobody in Nigeria's space is comparable to those.

Not even Peter obi who looks like the best of a bad bunch.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Biyonce(f): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Money go miss road as always
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
They can vote money for themselves for renovation, but they can't do same for MDAs that don't even have furnitures.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Yankee101: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Stealing galore continues
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Anyiamaka: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
It was idiots that allowed Jonathan to be president. Greater idiots happily made Buhari president. The greatest idiots are now working for Tinubu
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Kamachicho(f): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
SarkinYarki:

The amount on this over used gen is too much though

Not my brother. Done about 18,000hrs. Still in good working condition
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Khaldave(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yus2020:
Apc and Buhari Government is not useless
Devil punish you there
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Hashabiah: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

U must be an IPoB
It is your mother and father that are Igbos
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by chijokz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Youngleo17:
Pls i need 3k... If anyone can assist me pls i need 3k
Rather than ask for 3k, why don't you ask what you can do to make 3k or more?
Just my suggestion.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by CocoaOla: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Walking dead country that doesn't give a fu ck about the senseless voters that vote them into power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: 10 Students, 3 Construction Workers escape from kidnapper's den / Was Governor Chime Kidnapped? / 2023: Falalu Bello Says PRP Is Ready To Relegate APC, PDP, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.