Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation (10984 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbaja To Give ₦37 Billion NASS Renovation Fund To States / Godiya Akwashiki Says Outrage Against N37bn NASS Renovation Budget Misplaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
It is your mother and father that are Igbos

Actually, they aren't but from all indication, u are IPoB
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Hashabiah: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Actually, they aren't but from all indication, u are IPoB
If I am an IPOB, then it means your ogogoro-guzzling father recruited me into it, since(by your narrow-minded logic) he is our chief commander.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Ouchbabe(f): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Honestly this life no balance. Another avenue for few privileged people to loot money while the rest of the masses wallow in poverty and hardship.
Honestly we don't deserve these heartless leaders
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Rhu4xce: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
42billion
I dey here looking for 25k to repair ma phone since two months. Oga oh!
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by lexy2014: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
If I am an IPOB, then it means your ogogoro-guzzling father recruited me into it, since(by your narrow-minded logic) he is our chief commander.

I don't have an ogogoro guzzling father, but u are definitely IPoB
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Hashabiah: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

None of d above. D only sure thing is that u are IPoB
You are still in denial. But if I am an IPOB then you have an ogogoro-guzzling father and a harlot for a mother. Simple
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
You are still in denial. But if I am an IPOB then you have an ogogoro-guzzling father and a harlot for a mother. Simple

I can't deny what I don't have. What I can see from all indications is that u are IPoB
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Hashabiah: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
lexy2014:

I can't deny what I don't have. What I can see from all indications is that u are IPoB
Of course you have degenerate parents. Because why on earth would you assume that I am an IPOB without even knowing me in person? So definitely, you are an offspring of degenerates who are probably social nuisances.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Hashabiah:
Of course you have degenerate parents. Because why on earth would you assume that I am an IPOB without even knowing me in person? So definitely, you are an offspring of degenerates who are probably social nuisances.

Once again, none of d above. D IPoBian tagged seems to stick on u so sweetly
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by TruthinAction: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
They are not ashamed and they don't have the fear of God. 42 billion can build 4 new complex better than the one currently there. This government is not only corrupt, they are corruption personified. They should go ahead and amass all the wealth. When they die, they will leave them behind and stand before the judgment seat of God. The torture of Hell is waiting for them. Heartless leaders.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by wink2015(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
HEARTLESS AND GREEDY POLITICIANS !
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by ransomed: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Where are the unknown gunmen.
There is a new shooting range where they need to test their weapons.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Godbless3(m): 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Them suppose build another NASS entirely than renovating with such amount.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Mozegee: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
Not only you,this bunch fool do not care about their citizens and they think nothing can ever happen to them.
Draslo:
I hate this administration.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Tecno66: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Liposure:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/451535-exclusive-amidst-paucity-of-funds-nigerian-govt-proceeds-with-n42-billion-nass-renovation.html
Thats too much for a growing economy. How much to build a new one? Same thing they are doing for the p/h refinery. What do they take a billion naira for? Thats how they awarded Abuja-Kano road rehabilitation, not knew construction, for about 2.3 billion naira per kilo. Are they capitalizing on baba's dementia to empty the treasury?
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by hedonido: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
CSTRR:
Sai Buhari.

The corruption fighter of our time.

Any president that is not Peter obi in 2023 is a waste of 8 years.

The waste is too deep.

From the entirety of the pool of candidates posturing around the political space now, yes. I agree entirely. Only him can I trust to put a total stop to this nonsense. But of course thinking these evil forces would allow him get there is only wishful thinking.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by chaloskyx: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
CAN WE JUST ENTER CIVIL WAR ALREADY I THINK THIS COUNTRY IS ABOUT RIGHT TO BE DISINTEGRATED CAUSE THE ENTITY NIGERIA IS A JOKE LIKE ITS A USELESS COUNTRY OCCUPIED AND RUN BY USELESS PEOPLE IVEN ITS CIVILLIANS ARE USELESS
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by themanderon: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigerian politicians are always for themselves. Rogues that have no bright future.
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by yetunsbay(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
PMB , you're the worst
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by dangotesmummy: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
donbachi:
Things like dis.is wat makes ASUU to embark on national strike and does not look back..approved.just like dat.
don't mind the old criminals

But if it's to approve the ₦30k minimum wage,you will be hearing different stories why it cannot be approved.now every year corpers finish their NYSC without any hope in sight except God works out a miracle or their parents have long legs

Every time I open my WhatsApp status,I see happy corpers uploading pictures on their status but I feel bad for those who don't have a buisness of their own or daddy and mummy with long legs

In a country of massive unemployment and poverty some animalistic politicians are living on the backs of other people's toil.they should be ashamed of themselves

Court dismissed

All rise!
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Abgurnners2021: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Penguin2:
The NASS is the rubber stamp of the executive so it's no surprise if the executive wants them to take a bite of the national cake too.

My people say if left hand wash right hand, right hand will wash left hand.

If not what damaged a complex that was renovated with over 37billion in 2019 that you are pumping another 42billion into its renovation again in 2021? Barely 3 years apart.

Even Transcorp Hilton no dey renovate with that frequency even as a hotel.

My own na make dem remain wetin we go steal when our own turn reach o!

OK bye!
make them remain waiting we ma go steal, that one got me
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Penguin2: 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Abgurnners2021:
make them remain waiting we ma go steal, that one got me

Lol.

You wan tell me say if them appoint you commissioner today, you no go steal?
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by macaranta(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ruined nation
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by richeso: 12:27am On Mar 28, 2021
only here to read comments from the Buhari supporters.
the BMC
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by tinktanker: 12:40am On Mar 28, 2021
If u still support the APC led govt, sorry to say, u are stupid and a born fool.

1 Like

Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Dmanlex(m): 8:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Shame to this country. Another way to loot. Failed government
Re: Amidst Paucity Of Funds, Nigerian Govt Proceeds With ₦42 Billion NASS Renovation by Duplexxx: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Shame to Nigeria government

Time is coming when no properties will be left in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Refuse To Disclose Campaign Funding Sources / We Do Not Have The Intention To Increase Our PMS Pump Prices - NNPC / Like Turkey, Egypte, Tunisia ...... Just like Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.