Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Mathematics Is A Sense Of Reasoning. Are Your Senses Complete? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics Is A Sense Of Reasoning. Are Your Senses Complete? (309 Views)

Mathematics Is The Easiest Course To Study - FUTMINNA Best Student / Studying Mathematics is Killing Me / Today Is Geometry, Test Your Power Of Reasoning(Mr shape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematics Is A Sense Of Reasoning. Are Your Senses Complete? by Mrshape: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2021
Mathematics is a universal language if you don't understand it you are at the mercy of those who do~(ifada-2017)
Reflecting at my definition I see more than a means of communication I see an ability that if absent it can be a disability.

Like others senses such sight, feel, taste and more.
Mathematics is a sense of reasoning.
The big question is, are your senses complete?

This is food for taught for does who think it is OK not to know basic math.

Then it is OK not to see,
it is ok not to taste,
it is OK not to hear,
it is OK not to feel......
Just as it is OK not to reason.
Just as it is OK not to know how many minutes will 3 girls sweep a compound if 5 girls sweep it in 3 hours.

Again
are your senses complete?

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Is A Sense Of Reasoning. Are Your Senses Complete? by Tohsynetita1: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mrshape:
Mathematics is a universal language if you don't understand it you are at the mercy of those who do~(ifada-2017)
Reflecting at my definition I see more than a means of communication I see an ability that if absent it can be a disability.

it is ok not to taste,
it is OK not to hear,
Just as it is OK not to know how many minutes will 3 girls sweep a compound if 5 girls sweep it in 3 hours.

Again
Boss, I need an Online teaching job
Re: Mathematics Is A Sense Of Reasoning. Are Your Senses Complete? by IQvectors: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2021
Mrshape:

it is ok not to taste,
it is OK not to hear,

Again

pls do you know any youtube tutor for mathematics especially trigonometry
Re: Mathematics Is A Sense Of Reasoning. Are Your Senses Complete? by Mrshape: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
IQvectors:

pls do you know any youtube tutor for mathematics especially trigonometry
Khan academy

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Social Media Planner / WAEC Reschedules May/june Exams / Factors That Lead To Poor Academic Performance In Undergraduate Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.