Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Wazobet: Reliable Nigeria Online Sportbookmarker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wazobet: Reliable Nigeria Online Sportbookmarker (355 Views)

Wazobet Refused To Allow Me Stake and withdraw With My Winning Since 2019. / Wazobet 50k Bonus Sign Up / Wazobet's Na Scam O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wazobet: Reliable Nigeria Online Sportbookmarker by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2021
Opening A Wazobet Online is As Simple as ABC

All you have to do is [b]Click here to Register:[/b]https://promo.wazobet.com/promo/click/605b3e3d32012 and sign up to become one of wazobet online customer and enjoy, N50,000 welcome bonus + N777 weekly cash.

Re: Wazobet: Reliable Nigeria Online Sportbookmarker by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wazobet is a scam.I repeat,wazobet is a scam.I have 20k winning that was stuck in my account since last year.I can't withdra.If you deposit and win the bookmaker will move your winning to your bonus account.As you keep on playing and winning they will be moving your winning into you bonus account.If you exhaust your real bet account that is when the problem comes in.You won't be able to withdraw your money again.Read their terms and condition if I am telling lies.Dont open an account with them.

1 Like

Re: Wazobet: Reliable Nigeria Online Sportbookmarker by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Wazobet is working very well for me. You are a big lair I haven't seen this time of thing before.
Re: Wazobet: Reliable Nigeria Online Sportbookmarker by MasterOfAllElem(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
I am very sure the guy above me was paid to write that statement

Saying wazobet is a scam is an understatement. They are worst

I opened an account with them and won a game, I opted for a withdrawal. Behold ladies and gentlemen, my withdrawal was pending for more than 3 good days.. I message their customer care and the stupid girl who replied me had the audacity to tell me their withdrawal team are on a break, they don't work on weekends..like the Bleep, why not close the while site for the weekend then. How is your withdrawal team the only team on a weekend break. What kind of betsite don't make payout of weekends

They only make payout 9am on Monday to 5pm on Friday...like how?
Re: Wazobet: Reliable Nigeria Online Sportbookmarker by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
If you select some matches and you refresh the page due to network all your bookings will delete.There is no feature where you can type your booking code or type your coupon unless you login to your wazobet account.If you win a bet the coupon will delete.The bookmaker doesn't have a withdrawal terms.They only have a cashback and this is their cashback terms.For you to qualify for a withdrawal,you have to be making deposit each day from Monday to Saturday irrespective of whether you win.If you are winning your money will go to your bonus and you cannot withdraw with bonus fund.On Sunday 10% of your winning will be move to your real account.That is where you can withdraw the 10%.Isnt that ridiculous?

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Point Chelsea Were Better Than Us Casemiro Accepts See What He Said / Kante Is Too Good, He Is Undiscribable - Bebatov / Washington Spirit's Kumi Yokoyama Comes Out As Transgender Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.