Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Wazobet's Na Scam O! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wazobet's Na Scam O! (1451 Views)

Wazobet Refused To Allow Me Stake and withdraw With My Winning Since 2019. / Wazobet 50k Bonus Sign Up / I Don't Want To Call Merrybet A Scam O But Why This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wazobet's Na Scam O! by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 10, 2020
*.First time registration gives you #700 in your wazobet account to bet.

*.Once you win your winnings will be credited into your real account not bonus.

*.When you want to withdraw your winnings from your wazobet account you will be ask to first make deposit before withdraw.

*.Once you make a deposit wazobet will now transfer your winnings into your bonus account and your deposit will be transferred into your real account.

*.If you are winning consistently,all your winnings will be going into your bonus account.You can't withdraw or bet with the bonus fund.

*.After making a deposit,You can no longer withdraw your winnings that is transferred into your bonus account.

*.If your deposit account funding is exhausted you have to make another deposit so that you can use it to bet.Your bonus money will be freezed.

*.Wazobet have coupon code, but they don't have a link where you can type in your coupon code to check your bet status.

* In wazobet platform they will post #20,000,000 payout in 7 days, meanwhile they don't pay when you win.

*.Currently,I have close to #20,000 win that has been freezed in my wazobet bonus account.If my deposit is exhausted I cannot access any fund to bet again unless I make another deposit,even though I have fund in my bonus account.

Wazobet is one of the fraudulent sportbets in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wazobet's Na Scam O! by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Go cast them for twitter

1 Like

Re: Wazobet's Na Scam O! by heskeyw(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Go cast them for twitter
You Sabi. Let him go to Twitter and tag many influential punters and cast the bookie. The bookie go respond immediately

1 Like

Re: Wazobet's Na Scam O! by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 16, 2020
heskeyw:

You Sabi. Let him go to Twitter and tag many influential punters and cast the bookie. The bookie go respond immediately
They don't reply to enquiries and complain in both twitter and Facebook.
Re: Wazobet's Na Scam O! by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 22, 2020
comshots:

*.When you want to withdraw your winnings from your wazobet account you will be ask to first make deposit before withdraw.

*.Once you make a deposit wazobet will now transfer your winnings into your bonus account and your deposit will be transferred into your real account.

*.If you are winning consistently,all your winnings will be going into your bonus account.You can't withdraw or bet with the bonus fund.

*.After making a deposit,You can no longer withdraw your winnings that is transferred into your bonus account.

*.If your deposit account funding is exhausted you have to make another deposit so that you can use it to bet.Your bonus money will be freezed.

*.Wazobet have coupon code, but they don't have a link where you can type in your coupon code to check your bet status.

* In wazobet platform they will post #20,000,000 payout in 7 days, meanwhile they don't pay when you win.

*.Currently,I have close to #20,000 win that has been freezed in my wazobet bonus account.If my deposit is exhausted I cannot access any fund to bet again unless I make another deposit,even though I have fund in my bonus account.

They are even paying for radio advert.I listen to their advert on smooth FM.
Re: Wazobet's Na Scam O! by Miles77(m): 2:02am On Sep 08, 2020
comshots:

Swrs, Wazobet acc for sale dm, good bonus
Re: Wazobet's Na Scam O! by Miles77(m): 2:07am On Sep 08, 2020
comshots:

swrs, Wazobet acc for sale good bonus
Re: Wazobet's Na Scam O! by Miles77(m): 2:11am On Sep 08, 2020
comshots:

Re: Wazobet's Na Scam O! by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Avoid it

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen Reply On Ronaldo: “no Wahala Aunty Uche. Me Sef Wan Play UCL O.” / How Can I Withdraw This Money From Bet9ja Account? / Ronaldo Is The Problem Of Man U Not Coach OLE (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.