Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online (8288 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Ladies Shamelessly Fighting Naked In Public / ‘your Evil Spirit Has Surfaced Again!’ – Davido’s Lawyer, Prince Bobo, Tells Chi / Alex Pulls The Usual “hack” Card After An Intimate Picture Surfaced On Her Snap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2021
An incident has occurred where a female Student was seen, beating up her fellow female Student, over an unknown issue that may have conspired between them.
The video showed a female student mercilessly beating the girl in question up,

as if committed a hideous crime, treated her like trash in the presence of other students
Sources say the Female student waited patiently for her, while they were on their way back from school.

Watch Video Here: https:///EiIrAsL

Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
That's ladies for u. grin
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
ndia4n:
An incident has occurred where a female Student was seen, beating up her fellow female Student, over an unknown issue that may have conspired between them.

as if committed a hideous crime, treated her like trash in the presence of other students
Sources say the Female student waited patiently for her, while they were on their way back from school.

Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
ndia4n:
That's ladies for u. grin
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
ndia4n:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by Cholls(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
My brother I no go talk anything
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Cholls:
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
ndia4n:

Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
ndia4n:
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
ndia4n:
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by ndia4n: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol lol
Re: Video Of Female Student Fighting Naked That Has Surfaced Online by kayden495: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cholls:

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship / Fast Download: Raman Jago - 3beats (prod By Dj Yk Beats) / LOL.... Messi And Ronaldo Were Staring At This Stunning Babe [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.