Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) (55828 Views)

Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Refinedbeing(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yours forever indeed. Like you'd still be if he's some rag tag. Keep growing Peter, that's why dat gal is 'yours forever'.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by kheny12(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Handsome guy and beautiful wife.May God bless their union
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Stevyne: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
This guy wey deh play for sparta prague
Wey say him be 25. Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by TheNeededShock(m): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin The way it's supposed to be. I wish them the blessings in their marriage, and may their home be blessed with taiwo and kehinde.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
E for be me and you right there if say you de reply Dm grin

Congratulations to you guys.

For every 100 dark skin guys l see, l am very sure 98 will marry fair ladies.

Ike gwuru

Fixed. You forgot to add the 9

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by IJOBA11: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Yeah, that's how it's supposed to be, a successful Yoruba guy supposed to marry Yoruba lady proudly.

Not gallivanting about looking for Igbo girl to deceive after hating Igbos and backstabbing them in collabo with their lifetime friends the Hausa-Fulanis.

I pity any Igbo lady accepting to marry a Yoruba guy, just a matter of time you will realize your mistake. Allow them marry Bisola, Aminatu, Shade, Bunmi and Yemisi, stop being foolish in the name of romantic love that does not exist angry
THESE FULANI TAQIYYA GANG SHA grin
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
I'm not the guy. l get money like me grin

Where is this lady StacyO?
She come resemble my sister grin

I see you getting engaged this year, money or no money. But, she must be an mgbeke. So shall it be

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by mamawa123: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Congratulations to both of you.

Don't marry celebrity if you want peace of mind because she will dump you like shit if the cash is not rolling in again.
She will dump you to join Single Women Association
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
PrinceVM:
This life eh? I will neva 4gt d way Yetund brk my hrt in 2017
well am still wishing dem all d bst. Neva blv in love any sha
undecided undecided
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
This guy suppose to be super eagles first eleven... Sometimes I don't understand rohr

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by compton11(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Yeah, that's how it's supposed to be, a successful Yoruba guy supposed to marry Yoruba lady proudly.

Not gallivanting about looking for Igbo girl to deceive after hating Igbos and backstabbing them in collabo with their lifetime friends the Hausa-Fulanis.

I pity any Igbo lady accepting to marry a Yoruba guy, just a matter of time you will realize your mistake. Allow them marry Bisola, Aminatu, Shade, Bunmi and Yemisi, stop being foolish in the name of romantic love that does not exist angry
y'all Igbo and Fulani deserve each other.

both of y'all are Yoruba number 1 enemies

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Duplexxx: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oh boy make una tell where una dey go carry all this beautiful mermaid
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by phoenix17(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I pray it last. Because ehn ehn
Them go don drive this babe ehhhn���
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:

She come resemble my sister grin

I see you getting engaged this year, money or no money. But, she must be an mgbeke. So shall it be
You are welcomed to the fold, I see you adapting to the prophetic ministry once we get married. This I have seen.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by extol1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I pray it last. Because ehn ehn
just pray for them. I don't see any reason to add ehn ehn again
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
E for be me and you right there if say you de reply Dm grin

Congratulations to you guys.

For every 100 dark skin guys l see, l am very sure 8 will marry fair ladies.

Ike gwuru

8 or 80 ?
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
phoenix17:

Them go don drive this babe ehhhn���
I dey tell you.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by chibunna60393: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
This life eh? I will neva 4gt d way Yetund brk my hrt in 2017
well am still wishing dem all d bst. Neva blv in love any sha
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by kolade560: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
coke and fanta grin
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Toearn: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oh
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You are welcomed to the fold, I see you adapting to the prophetic ministry once we get married. This I have seen.
You don minit

grin

I no fine ooo
I wouldn't want your children looking like aliens.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Cerebellum: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:

Why is your life clouded with hatred for your fellow human??
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Cerebellum: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:

Why is your life clouded with hatred towards your fellow human??
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by franchasng: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
compton11:
y'all Igbo and Fulani deserve each other.

both of y'all are Yoruba number 1 enemies
oh Hausa-Fulanis are no longer your best friends So you guys have been deceiving them with fake love and friendship just to lure them into making one of your kinsman President Wonders shocked

Confirm Tajudeens grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:

You don minit

grin

I no fine ooo
I wouldn't want your children looking like aliens.
That isn't a problem. I will prophesy beauty into your life.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by DissTroy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Fixed. You forgot to add the 9

Not always true even though a close relative pointed out I've mostly dated fairskinned girls.

Maybe I'm not exactly particular about skin tone since I am fairskinned myself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Cerebellum: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Murudeem Tajudeen please swerve undecided

Shebi Igbo man no go rule Nigeria ni according to Yoruba people We shall see where the hatred will lead to, una never see anything ba

I bear none of the names you typed

Bro, stop generalizing hate on people and embrace Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Pictures Of Pregnant Makosi / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.