Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:20 AM

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) (56150 Views)

Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by franchasng: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Cerebellum:

I bear none of the names you typed

Bro, stop generalizing hate on people and embrace Peace
Until Sanwo-Olu jails Tinubu for mass looting of Lagos state, no peace for the wicked, jokers angry
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
E for be me and you right there if say you de reply Dm grin

Congratulations to you guys.

For every 100 dark skin guys l see, l am very sure 8 will marry fair ladies.

Ike gwuru
ironically or unbeknownst to men all women are d same irregardless of race , religion, or colour only married and experienced men can attest

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Cerebellum: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Until Sanwo-Olu jails Tinubu for mass looting of Lagos state, no peace for the wicked, jokers angry

To knack that Tinubu head dey hungry me Ajeh!

But make una leave them to God
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Newton85: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
Yeah, that's how it's supposed to be, a successful Yoruba guy supposed to marry Yoruba lady proudly.

Not gallivanting about looking for Igbo girl to deceive after hating Igbos and backstabbing them in collabo with their lifetime friends the Hausa-Fulanis.

I pity any Igbo lady accepting to marry a Yoruba guy, just a matter of time you will realize your mistake. Allow them marry Bisola, Aminatu, Shade, Bunmi and Yemisi, stop being foolish in the name of romantic love that does not exist angry
Lol, who the heck are you to dictate to people on who they should marry or not? How can you be so insecure and delusional over other people's choice of spouse? Smh, lol.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by franchasng: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Newton85:
Lol, who the heck are you to dictate to people on who they should marry or not? How can you be so insecure and delusional over other people's choice of spouse? Smh, lol.
See eh, if I ever have a daughter and she brings a Yoruba guy to my house as her fiancé, if I don't shoot the foolish guy dead, call me bastard angry
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by goldman777: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Peter olayinka Slavia Prague defensive midfielder that finished Leicestercity fc at home good footballer happy married life
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nigeria has qualified for this year afcon without kicking a ball today
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Newton85: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
See eh, if I ever have a daughter and she brings a Yoruba guy to my house as her fiancé, if I don't shoot the foolish guy dead, call me bastard angry
Lol, empty gorilla-esque chest-beating. Internet Igbo warlord. Still, you can't dictate spousal choice to people who don't even know about your miserable existence just because they're Igbo, lol. Abeg swerve with your chronic delusions and insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Afamsi: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
Money good o
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by kalu61(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:

She come resemble my sister grin

I see you getting engaged this year, money or no money. But, she must be an mgbeke. So shall it be
Don't be a prophetess of doom. My account never reach 30B grin. Once e reach, l wouldn't mind if she is mgbeke, mgborie, mgbafor or mgbankwo, make she just get brain and rational like you. That's all.

Why you no come fair like your sister?
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by kalu61(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
6digitscomrade:
ironically or unbeknownst to men all women are d same irregardless of race , religion, or colour only married and experienced men can attest
l totally don't concur. If humans can be different, women can as well.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
I pray it last. Because ehn ehn

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
DissTroy:

Not always true even though a close relative pointed out I've mostly dated fairskinned girls.

Maybe I'm not exactly particular about skin tone since I am fairskinned myself.

OK. Fair point
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
Congratulations ,happy married life . Football money na hard currency
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Popvictor: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by waledeji(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]
You always make front page of every post on Nairaland, are you this jobless

Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by caracas: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
post=100257818:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Married life Mr and Mrs Peter and Yetunde Barnabas.
What are you doing here?
My friend go n defend your master against Bloomberg
They say Nigeria is now the country with highest unemployment rate
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by compton11(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
oh Hausa-Fulanis are no longer your best friends So you guys have been deceiving them with fake love and friendship just to lure them into making one of your kinsman President Wonders shocked

Confirm Tajudeens grin
sharrap sukuemeka,you are friend with them since time immemorial to see Yoruba failure
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by hotklasicboi: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
eClean laundry and clothing services wish your conjugal union more of God..
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by enjoli5(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
benjackugo:
Footballer Peter Olayinka And Actress Yetunde Barnabas's Wedding introduction (Photos)

Nigerian footballer Peter Olayinka and Actress Yetunde Barnabas have held their wedding introduction in Lokoja, Kogi state's capital, IgbereTV reports.

Yetunde shared photos from the event on Instagram. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM49bGypp16/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rnOKUI6MHQ
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Liposure: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
StacyO:

She come resemble my sister grin

I see you getting engaged this year, money or no money. But, she must be an mgbeke. So shall it be
"You cursed my soul, my mind is dead

Eyes like a weapon, snakes on my head

A priestess i was, the pride of athena

Now i'm banned to live the life of a beast"

The gods say hi.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Liposure: 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
phoenix17:
Them go don drive this babe ehhhn���
100km/h
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
JaneYave:
Congratulations, dark and fair blends
Coke and fanta
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2021
When he tear you one slap - gboa - you will know there is no true love - just enjoy while the infatuation last... undecided
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
Don't be a prophetess of doom. My account never reach 30B grin. Once e reach, l wouldn't mind if she is mgbeke, mgborie, mgbafor or mgbankwo, make she just get brain and rational like you. That's all.

Why you no come fair like your sister?

I'll enquire about the other mgbe's grin

I am, with a bit of caramel topping. cheesy
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
Liposure:
"You cursed my soul, my mind is dead

Eyes like a weapon, snakes on my head

A priestess i was, the pride of athena

Now i'm banned to live the life of a beast"

The gods say hi.

embarassed

I hate that story.
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by sunbreaker: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
congratulation. I am sure this guy is 18yrs old grin angry grin grin
Re: Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nedu Wazobia's Bulge Photo Got Fans Talking / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.