Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani (39223 Views)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / If You Like Yourself, You Better Buy A Car By Tomorrow Or Else... / Nigeria Is Ready For EV Technology – Jelani Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by diplomat058(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
post=100257900:

There is always a first time for everyone and everything.

Good development.
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Jelani.
God bless Kano State.
God bless Nigeria.
how did Sokoto become Kano? Are you really a dead vulture meat griller of a Buhari asslicker? Just curious oo

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Ayebakabaruda: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
I need a laptop in Abuja. Anyone pls. Link up (affordable and Clean)
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Okoroawusa: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by wink2015(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
penearth:
good development for a country who is barely known for technology. thanks for uplifting d nation

But Niger delta people including their militant will not be happy to see electric cars as that means crude oil money is going to be closed out for the region.

IJAW PEOPLE AND OTHER RIVERINE TRIBE HAVE NOT YET LINK COMMON BRIDGE TO THEIR HAMLETS IN THE CREEKS before crude oil money disappear.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by vikiphy89(m): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Misleading information everywhere. That is nigeria first assembled electric car and not manufactured in nigeria. Moreover this is a hyundai kona that has been unveiled since last year and it is making fp now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Thomthom(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Solar is better because no light in Nigeria
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Skmoda360(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
We Don hear tongue

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by dreu2fine(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
wow how can i get their contact
i hope its not that expensive
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by delas1234: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tambuwal-presented-nigerian-made-electric-car-by-jelani/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Confusing story, was the car manufactured in Nigeria, or just designed by a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by kateskitty(f): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
Miss leading headlines
That car is a Kia Kona and it is assembled not made in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
Propaganda for 2023 end-time elections.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by kingriches2005: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
shey na NEPA light we go use charge am.because light no dey my area.abi we go dey carry generator for inside motor everyday dey Waka.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Charlie2020(f): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
Charging stations nko?
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Duplexxx: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Cute
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2021
If it were to be in those days when govt functionaries named Coke and Fanta as mineral resources.

For instance, instead of the Governor to ask Mr Jelani whether the car has safety concerns such as possible electrocution of users.,

They will be like "Mr Jelani I hope the car is not any shocking mutanne?"

Mr Jelani will be like Sir I don't understand, say again.

Then Mr Gov will give eye signal to one of his assistant Adamu to practically demonstrate what he was saying.

Without warning and hesitation Mr Adamu sprang up with alacrity and placed a nearby naked wire on the bare hands of Musa another assistant without seeking his consent...u can only imagine what will happen next
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Toearn: 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by CocoaOla: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
They have come with their deceit again as usual Nigeria is built on lies that Hyundai properties why lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by texazzpete(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
This isn’t a ‘made in Nigeria’ car.

It’s a Hyundai Kona, assembled in Nigeria by Stallion Motors.

Seeing people post things like

deji17:
Nice development. Nigeria to the world!

And

Princeton92:
Incredible

Is just amusing as hell.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by 6digitscomrade: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Where is the light to charge it
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by QuotasSystem: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
Our son of the soil doing the nation proud once again.

Saw the vehicle parked @ the NADDC HQ a few weeks ago.

Beautiful piece of work. The future of energy is green.

Hausa Fulani Amaka! cheesy

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2021
Two sets of people I'll laugh at here, those who said electric cars aren't viable in Nigeria and those who insist Innoson isn't manufacturing but rather "assembling" cars. Fact of the matter is that at the end of the day, a brand is on ground and making sales across WA. Congrats Jelani, we need more pictures though but I know you can only soar higher cool
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Resurrection212: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lie.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by TOMMYS: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
ubaobi:
In the next ten to fifteen years the world will gradually shift to electric cars in a bid to reduce reliance on fossil fuels and combat global warming, conversely, the demand for Nigerian crude oil will reduce drastically, if we are facing economic crises now imagine what it would look like 10 years from now, the price of oil will never go back to how it used to be before. Let's continue busying ourselves with bandits, RUGA, herdsmen, and looting, while the world is moving forward. Let's make sure we vote along tribal and religious sentiments in 2023. after all we can always collect more loans from China. I rest my case
. there will never be a drastic reduction in the demand for oil. this is a lie the western world want to sell to oil producing nations. if there won't be need to crude oil in the future. why is the us. china britain etc still crude oil tasty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by TOMMYS: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
ubaobi:
In the next ten to fifteen years the world will gradually shift to electric cars in a bid to reduce reliance on fossil fuels and combat global warming, conversely, the demand for Nigerian crude oil will reduce drastically, if we are facing economic crises now imagine what it would look like 10 years from now, the price of oil will never go back to how it used to be before. Let's continue busying ourselves with bandits, RUGA, herdsmen, and looting, while the world is moving forward. Let's make sure we vote along tribal and religious sentiments in 2023. after all we can always collect more loans from China. I rest my case
why does the usa continue to store up crude that will last for half a century

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Skmoda360:
We Don hear tongue
. Black Belle tongue
See your life undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A Vehicle On An Higher Purchase Plan / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Upgrade Now To Car HID Xenon Headlight! (High Intensity Discharge Bulb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.