Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani (39236 Views)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / If You Like Yourself, You Better Buy A Car By Tomorrow Or Else... / Nigeria Is Ready For EV Technology – Jelani Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Drone95(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
E nor concern me

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by laiperi: 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
This is great and what we need it now. It may encourage Power production.

I have always wondered if someone like Jelani, Dr. Maduka and Kemi Adeosun should take Government positions or go into politics at all. These are talented people that have demonstrated their skills in the private sectors abroad against all odds.

They should be in the Private Sector in Nigeria. Government jobs will only kill their skills as they join the Jones.

If you cannot beat them.

Nevertheless, respect to Jelani.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by mountmoriah(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Etfash:
Great
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Godbless3(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
I hope we won't be putting 'I Better Pass my Neighbour' in the back to use charge am!
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by enomakos(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Brilliant idea by oga jelani
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by zinolurv(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sir
I can't come to work today
I didn't charge my car..

Upcoming 9ja

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by blueAgent(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
vikiphy89:
Misleading information everywhere. That is nigeria first assembled electric car and not manufactured in nigeria. Moreover this is a hyundai kona that has been unveiled since last year and it is making fp now

I was wondering how a country that imports toothpicks would manufacture an electric car.

This shows that most Nigerians do not reason beyond 2mins except few like you.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
TOMMYS:
. there will never be a drastic reduction in the demand for oil. this is a lie the western world want to sell to oil producing nations. if there won't be need to crude oil in the future. why is the us. china britain etc still crude oil tasty.

It's not Western nations, Climate change hoax is NWO agenda.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by kazybose: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
Good development,Pls I need help of ten thousand naira (#10,000), U can send to 3068016280, FBN,ogunbowale kazeem olalekan,God bless u in million reward IJN
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Zane2point4(m): 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
wink2015:
How reliable is electric cars even in the Industrialized world?
Google about tesla cars.

In China they've ported, even the taxi I entered where all hybrid or electric.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by nograv: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
We need more abokis like this, who can produce..
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by SniperSmurf(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
Good
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by yungkc(m): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2021
These nonsense u always do is very irritating and stale..Try get a life and stop being stup*d.. Useless thing
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Agugbadin: 5:26am On Mar 28, 2021
Were the parts made in Nigeria, if yes where is the factory.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by ceaser: 6:39am On Mar 28, 2021
dreu2fine:
wow how can i get their contact
i hope its not that expensive

34 million naira base price.
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by Coolgent(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2021
Tambuwal the most humble and workaholic governor
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by 9jaRealist: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2021
JaneYave:
There is alot of unknown about this car. Nice one
ateamblezing:
the Nigerian government should be proud of it's citizens, brains every where.
deji17:
Nice development. Nigeria to the world!
penearth:
good development for a country who is barely known for technology. thanks for uplifting d nation
delas1234:
Confusing story, was the car manufactured in Nigeria, or just designed by a Nigerian
enomakos:
Brilliant idea by oga jelani
Agugbadin:
Were the parts made in Nigeria, if yes where is the factory.
nograv:
We need more abokis like this, who can produce..
Patrioticman007:
Hausa Amaka
Coolgent:
Tambuwal the most humble and workaholic governor

ABEGI, THIS CAR IS THE HYUNDAI KONA...

It is NOT made by Aliyu Jelani nor even by Nigerians...
Rather, it is assembled by the Stallion Group (owned by the Vaswanis).

Jelani is merely DG of the Nigerian Automotive Development Council.

>

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by 9jaRealist: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2021
post=100257900]There is always a first time for everyone and everything.

Good development.
Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Jelani.
God bless Kano Sokoto State.
God bless Nigeria. [/quote]
[quote author=QuotasSystem
:
Our son of the soil doing the nation proud once again.

Saw the vehicle parked @ the NADDC HQ a few weeks ago.

Beautiful piece of work. The future of energy is green.

Hausa Fulani Amaka! cheesy

TAKE NO PLEASURE IN POOPING THE PARTY
BUT THIS CAR IS ACTUALLY THE HYUNDAI KONA...

It is NOT made by Aliyu Jelani, Sokoto State, nor even by Nigerians...

In fact, this vehicle was first launched in Lagos last year...
And Jelani is merely DG of the Nigerian Automotive Development Council.

>
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by QuotasSystem: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

TAKE NO PLEASURE IN POOPING THE PARTY
BUT THIS CAR IS ACTUALLY THE HYUNDAI KONA...

It is NOT made by Aliyu Jelani, Sokoto State, nor even by Nigerians...

In fact, this vehicle was first launched in Lagos last year...
And Jelani is merely DG of the Nigerian Automotive Development Council.

>

No you didn't, the party started years ago when Jelani Aliyu invented the design of the Chevrolet Volt - GM's first electric car - while he was still a designer in the US as far back as 2010 .

I carefully didn't refer to him as the inventor of this Hyundai Kona because I'm very well aware it was only assembled here. I checked it out personally at their HQ recently like I earlier said. The accolades were for his inspiring the assembly of an electric car in Nigeria (his engineering niche) as DG of the NADDC since 2015.

Did you know he is also behind the construction of pilot electric car charging stations in Sokoto and in other cities across the country?

Jelani Aliyu has been making Nigeria proud for decades. See his design patent attached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EamIveNq-9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqx-xKGeDCA

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by dreu2fine(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2021
ceaser:

34 million naira base price.
Shooooooo na die oooo
Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by fripero(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
ATM 2023
Like it or Leave it

Re: Tambuwal Presented Nigerian-made Electric Car By Jelani by nograv: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
9jaRealist:

ABEGI, THIS CAR IS THE HYUNDAI KONA...

It is NOT made by Aliyu Jelani nor even by Nigerians...

Jelani is merely DG of the Nigerian Automotive Development Council.

>

Thank you for the information, propaganda I guess. I sadly fell for it..

As always abokis always like to rely on foreign labour..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Need A Vehicle On An Higher Purchase Plan / Upgrade Now To Car HID Xenon Headlight! (High Intensity Discharge Bulb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.