Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Tales Of Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tales Of Life (524 Views)

.....academy Tales.... / Faculty of Life Science Graduates Of AAU dress like Marlians / 25 Golden Rules Of Life In Pictures - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tales Of Life by Justkatty(f): 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Please I just need someone to encourage me.
Please also bear with me that I'm not good at phrases, so should incase you come across any typo.

Yesterday I was going through the profile of my classmates in high school on Facebook, I noticed that all most all are done with school and are doing well sincerely I felt jealous and at the same time tears came down my cheeks.
Yes I know I'm 26years and nothing to show for it
No achievement
No education
No skill
Nothing at all

I just don't know how am going to do it, but I just want to be a graduate,
As it is now, I'm the only at home, all my siblings are in school including my younger ones but I don't seem to understand what is happening to me.
I smile alot, when people see me they think all is well with me, but inside of me I am dieing.
What I just need, is just a word of encouragement, I promise I'll be fine.
Thanks to all.
Re: Tales Of Life by Temidayo698(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Justkatty:
Please I just need someone to encourage me.
Please also bear with me that I'm not good at phrases, so should incase you come across any typo.

Yesterday I was going through the profile of my classmates in high school on Facebook, I noticed that all most all are done with school and are doing well sincerely I felt jealous and at the same time tears came down my cheeks.
Yes I know I'm 26years and nothing to show for it
No achievement
No education
No skill
Nothing at all

I just don't know how am going to do it, but I just want to be a graduate,
As it is now, I'm the only at home, all my siblings are in school including my younger ones but I don't seem to understand what is happening to me.
I smile alot, when people see me they think all is well with me, but inside of me I am dieing.
What I just need, is just a word of encouragement, I promise I'll be fine.
Thanks to all.

Hello, we are bound to be competitive when we see our peers doing well.

But what I want to leave you with is the fact that you are created for a purpose.

When you know what your purpose is, it changes you totally..

You will no longer feel behind when you see your peers doing well.

Purpose will guide you on the right skill to learn, the right education you ought to have, you will have achievements because everyday will be a day on a mission.

3 Likes

Re: Tales Of Life by Justkatty(f): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Temidayo698:

Hello, we are bound to be competitive when we see our peers doing well.

But what I want to leave you with is the fact that you are created for a purpose.

When you know what your purpose is, it changes you totally..

You will no longer feel behind when you see your peers doing well.

Purpose will guide you on the right skill to learn, the right education you ought to have, you will have achievements because everyday will be a day on a mission.

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Life by Temidayo698(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2021
Justkatty:
Thanks dear

You are welcome.
Hope you are much better now?
Re: Tales Of Life by Justkatty(f): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Temidayo698:

You are welcome.
Hope you are much better now?
Yes
I really do appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Different Type Of Kratom Strains You Must Know About / Jamb 2021 Result Thread / What Weird Thing Can You Do With Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.