Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba (20171 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome / Aba North/South By-Election: Explosion In Aba Disrupts Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by observanc1: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2021
22brains:
anything to keep ruga out is welcomed
u shaa. Very funny
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by WisdomfromGod: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

Only INEC can answer that one ooo...

I just dey laugh when you dey talk. You never see results from Osusu and AbiaPoly abi?

majole observanc1....should I post more?
Abeg post more!! Apc gots zero votes hmm this is laughable and disgusting too...it's not over until it's over... asking for extra sheet in exam Hall doesn't mean you know what you are writing..let's the best rigger win��

1 Like

Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by majole: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

INEC has uploaded it to their website....you can confirm.

https://inecelectionresults.com/elections/605f1423b323fe0e6ee790ec/pu/5f0f44efc440353badb0d86e/document

Check it yourself.... Abia PDP is not paying me abeg.
Abia PDP does not have to pay you but rigging is different from Authentic results. I pray those Politicians & region that depend on rigging never produces a President. Nigeria is moving backward in all categories. Why do we go to church & mosque?
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2021
majole:

Abia PDP does not have to pay you but rigging is different from Authentic results. I pray those Politicians & region that depend on rigging never produces a President. Nigeria is moving backward in all categories. Why do we go to church & mosque?

Tbh...I don't know what to say...

The party was warned that the candidate was a bad one but he is the Jagaban and must decide.

This one is Genesis.....Still counting!

The truth is that the APC candidate might not win a ward..the way things are going.

observanc1 kalu61...are you there?

Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by kalu61(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
observanc1:
u go cry tire today. Already lamenting on result of 1 ward. When he shows you results of 10 wards nko?
Orji Uzoh Kalu is the master rigger in abia state. U forgot that his SSG, TA Orji won governorship election while in prison?
And how is the brother of orji uzo kalu from bende be contesting to represent ngwa people?
That was a red flag. I said it that greed will kill Mascot candidacy.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
That was a red flag. I said it that greed will kill Mascot candidacy.
Na laff I dey laff... grin
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by kalu61(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
majole:

Please leave religion out of Politics.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by majole: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

The party was warned that the candidate was a bad one but he is the Jagaban and must decide.

The truth is that the APC candidate might not win a ward..the way things are going.

I don't want APC Kalu to win but I don't like massively rigged elections
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by majole: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
Please leave religion out of Politics.

Says who? Am for Authenticity
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by kalu61(m): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

Na laff I dey laff... grin
I don't know if you were the one that posted that news.

I was lamenting that we must not go back to Egusi peeling days if OUK must avoid rigging his brother in.

I no de support any of the thieves.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by observanc1: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
WisdomfromGod:

Abeg post more!! Apc gots zero votes hmm this is laughable and disgusting too...it's not over until it's over... asking for extra sheet in exam Hall doesn't mean you know what you are writing..let's the best rigger win��
u think that on a good day that any igbo man or woman will leave PDP or APGA and vote APC?

2 Likes

Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
I don't know if you were the one that posted that news.

I was lamenting that we must not go back to Egusi peeling days if OUK must avoid rigging his brother in.

I no de support any of the thieves.
I wasn't the one but I kept on hammering about Mascot's candidacy. This ticket was a winnable one.but they scuttled it.

They will make that same mistake again in 2023 and get punished....na sample be dis.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by observanc1: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
majole:

I don't want APC Kalu to win but I don't like massively rigged elections
that means u hate buhari and tinubu
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by kalu61(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
majole:

Says who? Am for Authenticity
Authenticity has nothing to do with religion. It's about the mindset, political awareness and the electoral system.

Abeg leave Religion out. Even church play dirty politics that's if there is a clean one
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
observanc1:
u think that on a good day that any igbo man or woman will leave PDP or APGA and vote APC?

What has pdp done for abia? Has ouk not performed more than other pdp senators?
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
Authenticity has nothing to do with religion. It's about the mindset, political awareness and the electoral system.

Abeg leave Religion out. Even church play dirty politics that's if there is a clean o.
AbiaPoly was a clean sweep.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

I wasn't the one but I kept on hammering about Mascot's candidacy. This ticket was a winnable one.but they scuttled it.

They will make that same mistake again in 2023 and get punished....na sample be dis.

Oga,the problem is not mascot but pdp desire to rig at all cost...no matter who apc fielded,pdp were likely to outrig them....only prestige could have stopped pdp
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by observanc1: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

mehn this particular result will give orji uzoh kalu hypertension
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,the problem is not mascot but pdp desire to rig at all cost...no matter who apc fielded,pdp were likely to outrig them....only prestige could have stopped pdp
Ok...I thought I was posting forged results?
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

AbiaPoly was a clean sweep.

A clean sweep of rigging? Which sensible student there will vote pdp
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 6:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
observanc1
majole
kalu61

Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

Ok...I thought I was posting forged results?
Not forged but manipulated results
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by kalu61(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:

It's over from what am seeing. Politics money sweet. Agents have done their part.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by observanc1: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
garfield1:

how did convicted jailbird orji uzoh kalu "win" his senatorial election? By free and fair election?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:
observanc1
majole
kalu61

Pdp desperation
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by kalu61(m): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
garfield1:

A clean sweep of rigging? Which sensible student there will vote pdp
This is a game of Ngwa Vs Abia north or rather OUK's family. Don't expect much but the noise APC made ehh not knowing PDP was waiting at the polling units.
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
It's over from what am seeing. Politics money sweet. Agents have done their part.
grin grin wicked.....
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by fergie001: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
kalu61:
This is a game of Ngwa Vs Abia north or rather OUK family. Don't expect much but the noise APC made ehh not knowing PDP was waiting at the polling units.
Yes now.....I heard a rumour about 2023 but after this election, we go talk am.

Leave Dem....
grin
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by Ayed44: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Observing...
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by observanc1: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
fergie001:
observanc1
majole
kalu61
fergie001, u are wicked. U dont want tinubu urchins to sleep tonight?
Nice u are showing pictorial evidences. I saw an earlier comment from someone from the other side who thought APC would win and called u out and asked what you thought of the election.
Now u are showing the results, they are exiting the thread one by one.

1 Like

Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by garfield1: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
observanc1:
how did convicted jailbird orji uzoh kalu "win" his senatorial election? By free and fair election?

Yes oh,it was.ouk is far more popular than ohuabunwa
Re: Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba by observanc1: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
garfield1:

Pdp desperation
i know u. U are not a newbie on naija politics and on this forum. Just take it easy with yourself. It is not the end of the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AIB Recovers Black Box Of Crashed Jet, Begins Probe / I Regained Freedom After 104 Days In Captivity - Sadiq Ango Abdullahi / Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.