Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Omonile Wants To Demolish My House - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Omonile Wants To Demolish My House (28376 Views)

Lagos To Demolish More Illegal Structures Across The State / FHA set To Demolish 677 Houses In Festac Over Contravention / Lagos To Demolish Distressed Buildings In Alaba International Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by candygist: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2021
madridguy:
If na Lagos State go Alausa go complain. No room for nonsense again.

For real ?
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by mofy1(f): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2021
Whatever you are doing please don't release the original receipt to anybody. if not they will all swindle you .
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by 4lorunsho(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
spider112:
To cut a long story short, I bought the land at Ifo, Ogun State. I have the family receipt, and the deed of assignment. After hustling to build the structure, it now remains roofing and finishing.

However, I heard today from the family representative that a son of the land seller wants to demolish it to build a church. I'm also a christian, but this is quite surprising.

Once again, I only have the land receipt and deed of assignment. Also, I have spent over 2million naira on the structure.

What should I do to be on the safer side?

Meet lawyers in your environment or state . you can e em ask the people who built houses around you there for possible solutions
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by noble2faith(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
transfer101:
Omonile wants to build a church grin

As in, ehn! Very very paradoxical!
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by InfoMinister: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
spider112:
To cut a long story short, I bought the land at Ifo, Ogun State. I have the family receipt, and the deed of assignment. After hustling to build the structure, it now remains roofing and finishing.

However, I heard today from the family representative that a son of the land seller wants to demolish it to build a church. I'm also a christian, but this is quite surprising.

Once again, I only have the land receipt and deed of assignment. Also, I have spent over 2million naira on the structure.

You funny die... Just go and a get a soldier. Report this issue and settle them. Dem no born them well!
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by jidesp(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
spider112:

Best thing to do is to find the baale or community head. Have a dialougue with them. Make sure your lawyer is present. Reach an agreement to settle them off. However, make sure the agreement is in writing, and signed by you, the community head, your withness and their witness.

While this may not seem ideal. However, its effective because this whole thing can drag on to point where you may be affected spiritually sef.

Police or not, this people usually have their way around this things because they have been doing it for so long.
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
spider112:

Should I report at the police station?

E go drag o. Police go just chop your money. They will tell you they don't settle land matters but court does and the trouble maker will like the case to enter court so that you will lose all your money

They want to get more money from you. Who born Omonile ?

Nah so they drag my own. Nah N200k solve am.
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
spider112:

When you are building house, forget HEARSAY.

They want to obtain you. This is not an issue. They have not even entered your site. I hear say. Nah so fear dey take enter.

If they know you have fears, they chop you.
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by Cashify: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by DelTel(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sherry101:
Sue their asses but round them up with soldiers. Nobody will try to enter your land again. Get the man that sold the land to you arrested today. Detain him, and write a statement claiming he defrauded you and is threatening your life. Round up anyone that wants to speak for him. They should provide all the omo- oniles threatening you. Everybody go scatter. I'm talking from experience

https://www.nairaland.com/6477071/2019-lexus-rx-350-clean

Still waiting for you Sir.

I will advise no one should take him serious until he proves the (malicious) statement he made against me and my business; or apology for his folly. serious red-flag until he does so.

Beware of this crook.
Re: Omonile Wants To Demolish My House by Arigwaska: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
spider112:

there is a Church more than the other churches, any body with such Gus's he is willing to pay you x2 of what you spent. if I am you will name a price, blank cheque

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would Be The Cost Of Building A 4-bedroom Duplex Now In Abuja / N500K Electricity Bill Debt On Newly Purchased House. / Fire Disaster At Rumuokoro In Port Harcourt. Properties Destroyed (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.