Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Must We Have Rulers????????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must We Have Rulers????????? (322 Views)

Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / Buhari Meets Kaduna Traditional Rulers, Religious Leaders (Photos) / President Buhari Hosts Isoko Traditional Rulers In The State House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must We Have Rulers????????? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2021
There are people on Nairaland including budaatum that defend the corrupt government which is made of corrupt and overly greedy people.
I condemn the government because of those in the government that acquired power through corrupt practices and ensured a doomed economy.
There's no government in the history of Nigeria that I shouldn't condemn.
The traditional rulers are also elements of corruption and greed.
The latest one I heard by the agents of oppression is that the government is a reflection of the people.
But that's false!!!!!!!
The government is a part of the people that ensures a furked up society.
Furk INEC!!!!!!!!
Furk the goddamn elections!!!!!
Furk the goddamn rulers!!!!!
Furk anyone that disagrees or thinks I shouldn't condemn the government!!!!!
Re: Must We Have Rulers????????? by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:
There are people on Nairaland including budaatum that defend the corrupt government which is made of corrupt and overly greedy people.
I condemn the government because of those in the government that acquired power through corrupt practices and ensured a doomed economy.
There's no government in the history of Nigeria that I shouldn't condemn.
The traditional rulers are also elements of corruption and greed.
The latest one I heard by the agents of oppression is that the government is a reflection of the people.
But that's false!!!!!!!
The government is a part of the people that ensures a furked up society.
Furk INEC!!!!!!!!
Furk the goddamn elections!!!!!
Furk the goddamn rulers!!!!!
Furk anyone that disagrees or thinks I shouldn't condemn the government!!!!!

I dont like the government, I believe I could live without a guard among humans as long as they too behave in accordance to humanity and basic ethics.

But getting a society like that require at least 60% of its population to be intelligent. You can't find that much intelligence anywhere in the world.

So to avoid murder, rape, robbery... on an astronomical scale, we have to tolerate the lesser evil. Until we find a solution of course. This of course doesn't give allowance to blind followership.
Re: Must We Have Rulers????????? by budaatum: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2021
Imagine a country of HellVictorinhos with no leader or worst still a leader in HellVictorinhos image.

Now tell, would you live there?

HellVictorinho:

Good morning my troll. How is our very hard working mother today? My profound greetings to her. Her patience and strenght will never run out.

Please provide evidence of buda defending the government.
Re: Must We Have Rulers????????? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
budaatum:
Imagine a country of HellVictorinhos with no leader or worst still a leader in HellVictorinhos image.

Now tell, would you live there?

Good morning my troll. How is our very hard working mother today? My profound greetings to her. Her patience and strenght will never run out.

Please provide evidence of buda defending the government.

Network connection error
Check default settings or try again later

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video: How Plateau Lawmaker Dies In An Accident On His Way To His Son’s Wedding / Shun Politics Of Acrimony, Buhari Advises Oshiomhole At 69 / Kaduna: PDP Arrange Purchase Of Forms Venues For Chairmanship & Councillor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.