Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Introvert And Extrovert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert And Extrovert (1053 Views)

Introvert And Extrovert Which Is Better / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2021
which of these will you prefer dating an introvert or extrovert
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by JaneYave(f): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Introvert
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by Anigreat: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
shocked

I will go for Ambivert rather.

1 Like

Re: Introvert And Extrovert by Offpoint1: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2021
As an introvert myself I'd have love to marry an introvert, but because of my future kids I'll go with an extrovert. I don't want neighbours asking me "Una travel? " on weekly basis.

If I should marry introvert like myself, the only voice you'll hear from my house is that of my wife moaning or TV set.

2 Likes

Re: Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2021
JaneYave:
Introvert
state your reason please
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by ZionGurl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
DannyG8:
Introvert any time. Very calm creatures and great listeners. Hard to find anyway. Many men acts like an introvert but are not.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
ZionGurl:
Introvert any time. Very calm creatures and great listeners. Hard to find anyway. Many men acts like an introvert but are not.
how did you know that
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by kalu61(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Dam Niggar

Introvert lady twice on Saturday. I hate too much headache and will not like a woman that will stress my mental health. With an introvert angel, we are very sure of enjoying our privacies. Sometimes, l like staying alone, speechless, studying or meditating and she will understand unlike and extrovert lady needing your attention.

lntroverts are good listeners, analyzers and considerate and more rational among their female counterparts. I expect her to give me different perspective of my decision or choice not an o yes lady.

However, an introvert without brain is a complete turn off no matter how beautiful or ugly.

My fears is that we introverts can carry akpo for heart grin Those kind women no too de talk. Na to poison you straight and men go just de write down your sins grin
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
introvert fr fr

those extroverts can mistakenly expose your family secrets to her clueless friends. she can even expose how you nut on her to her friends
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by dimeji248(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
introvert + introvert = OK
introvert guys that fall in love with an Extrovert lady, it might end in premium tears.

Talking from experience thou.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by AfroKnight: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Let me just put this out there.

Stop dating women who CLAIM to be introverts.

They are just giving excuses, in advance, for their bad behaviour and poor communication skills. Most times they are only introverts with you but quite gregarious with their friends. If she thinks you’re worth dating or sleeping with then she should be willing to communicate a lot with you.

Beware of deceptive women.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by tosaino95(m): 12:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Can't say am an introvert so that i can choose introvert too because as a Virgo i get random personalities am an ambivert but prefer to alone most time, maybe an ambiverts like me will do.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by JaneYave(f): 2:42am On Mar 30, 2021
DannyG8:
state your reason please
More like my spec, it's personal but their intelligence is overwhelming, at the same time they are humble.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by thatsleepboy1: 2:44am On Mar 30, 2021
I'm an introvert so I'll go for an Extroverted - Introvert.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by Myer(m): 3:02am On Mar 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

They are just giving excuses, in advance, for their bad behaviour and poor communication skills. Most times they are only introverts with you but quite gregarious with their friends. If she thinks you’re worth dating or sleeping with then she should be willing to communicate a lot with you.

You don't believe there are introvert ladies? Of course there are.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by Myer(m): 3:04am On Mar 30, 2021
DannyG8:

As an ambivert, I'll prefer likewise.

But if I have to choose, I'll go with a moderate extrovert.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by AfroKnight: 6:34am On Mar 30, 2021
Myer:

You don't believe there are introvert ladies? Of course there are.

Nowhere in that comment did I say there were no introverts among ladies.

I said those who CLAIM to be introverts. Introvert no need to tell you say dem be introvert. You yourself will know.
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by 5ine: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2021
As an introvert, you should know better that society is against us like we are not humans. Sometimes I even get tired of me.

Same energy can't be in the same house. I prefer a lady who is outspoken(not talkative).
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by blinking001(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
As an introvert myself I'd have love to marry an introvert, but because of my future kids I'll go with an extrovert. I don't want neighbours asking me "Una travel? " on weekly basis.

If I should marry introvert like myself, the only voice you'll hear from my house is that of my wife moaning or TV set.

Your wahala don too much
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by Offpoint1: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2021
blinking001:

Your wahala don too much
grin grin
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Myer:

really extrovert have problem ooh
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
JaneYave:
More like my spec, it's personal but their intelligence is overwhelming, at the same time they are humble.
are you kidding me
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
AfroKnight:

an introvert is an introvert that can't pretend you will know only extrovert do pretend and you will know when the are pretending
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Myer:

which is moderate extrovert Oga nothing like moderate extrovert
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
5ine:
As an introvert, you should know better that society is against us like we are not humans. Sometimes I even get tired of me.

Same energy can't be in the same house. I prefer a lady who is outspoken(not talkative).
is either she is a talkative or she is quiet oya choose
Re: Introvert And Extrovert by DannyG8(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
DannyG8:
really extrovert have problem ooh
leave am make him put hand for fire

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Bad / Couple Die In Suicide Pact Because They ‘didn’t Want To Go Without Each Other’ / Who Knows How To Buy Gift Card Online Or Anything Without Otp Verification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.