Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) (55380 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Met With Edo Delegates Without Oshiomole And Ize-Iyamu / Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
jj
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Must be posted on Twitter for sure
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na wa o, na now yahoo.com dey start yahoo+, something wey boys don dey use for years. God abeg oh

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Joyce95:
VP is always with the youth trying to promoting them for the better of tomorrow
Bluntguy:
He is a good man but serving on the wrong team. It's very difficult to sell a bad product.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bluntguy:
He is a good man but serving on the wrong team. It's very difficult to sell a bad product.
No good man is comfortable on a wrong team unless he is wrong himself.
That man is a Niggerian, a lawyer, and a pastor (3 strikes) .... need I say more?

1 Like

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by fasho01(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Didn't realise 2023 was almost here.. Nonetheless, a good gesture from the vpand a prepared business man in the shoemaker.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice one VP
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mumu man.. I don't like him at all
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nigerian youths are gifted and innovative.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
murecool:
The VP’s official photographer, Tolani Alli captures this development in 6 P’s.

I: Providence
It is more than a mere act of divine arrangement, providence works with intense intentionality.

Story Time: So this guy, OjBest, tweeted at the @profosinbajo about his shoe craft and while it’s not always likely he sees these things, he saw this one.

Oj wanted to gift him a shoe & also use that opportunity to further expose his craftsmanship to the world. Remember shoot your shot(he did), it worked out and @profosinbajo even ordered a pair of a sandal he likes to wear and provided a sample for OJ

II: Preparation

Providence loves to work with preparation. Unknown to OjBest, he met a VP prepared to embrace his story, especially if there was quality to back it up. You see @profosinbajo is very loud when it comes to championing Made in Nigeria for Export (MINE) products.

To him, it's more than another government policy to elevate MSMEs, he really believes in it. He buys Nigerian to use, not for optics.

III: Proficiency

Providence, like a lake, loves to empty itself into the ocean of proficiency. Standing before the right person is great, but you MUST be proficient enough to offer unmistakable value and quality, that’s your staying power (more on this later).

Yes “shoot your shot”, but is your shot quality?

IV: Prose

Words matter and regardless of your religion predilection, many can identify with Proverbs Chapter 22:29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings".

I am sure a lot of you have always translated this verse largely for the luxury of prose and candor. However, this experience made me have a rethink. To stand before Kings, can it mean more than that? Can it be to receive kingly insight to becoming a king in your own right?

OjBest offered to gift the shoes to the VP; but the VP insisted on paying for the service offered and then went on to use the moment to imprint on him about always knowing and stating your value in order to succeed as an Entrepreneur.

IV Projection

There was skepticism. "He won't wear it", voices said of the VP. See, people don’t always project who you are, they project who THEY think you are or worse, who they think you should be. Zero out of 10 times though, they are wrong.

The VP did wear the shoes today and will almost certainly wear more shoes from Oj (see my prior point on staying power).
The words that came to my heart when I noticed him wearing the shoes today on his way to a meeting in the garden?! He walks his talk.

VI: Parting Point

Seldom listen to skepticism when your gun is loaded with powder...this is your value on your journey to greatness. Greatness if you succeed and lesson that will shape your greatness if you don’t.

Good evening.

#TolaniAlli #TheHat #Storyteller

https://twitter.com/tolanialli/status/1375922576799584256?s=19

stupid media event

please let somebody tell these people we are hungry in this country
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Olawalelead(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice gesture from the VP himself...
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by janedonez(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Our Potential President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by garfield1: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
slivertongue:
OK.
VP trader moni

Stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by mayorofkwara: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
I love this man
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
The only people wey sabi work for this APC caucus na the cameraman
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Dobb: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Osinbajo, Baba MSME�
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Joylove2324:
Man like Osinbajo
Bad girl grin
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kogi boys are doing great despite the bad government
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Joylove2324:
Man like Osinbajo

One can't help but love him! I like you too tongue

1 Like

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Ibmojotu(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
���Great to see that we have a talk and do leader in Osinbajo as continue to set the bar very high, imagine your Vice President showcasing your product to the international community? Abeg I comot cap for this Man extra ordinary leadership quality

2 Likes

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by faceland: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
It's a good gesture. Something the fool in Aso Rock can not think of. May we survive beyond this Buhari era

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Hiarmn(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
I just like this man, like naturally, I wish to meet him one day
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by okunwaye(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s][/s]k
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by banmee(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

No good man is comfortable on a wrong team unless he is wrong himself.
That man is a Niggerian, a lawyer, and a pastor (3 strikes) .... need I say more?

Same problem I have with some of my soldiers.

Me: PVT Snuffy, why are you hanging around that dirt bag?

Snuffy: SFC, he is a good guy. He just made a couple of mistakes.

Me: A couple? He's had a DUI, pissed hot in a urinalysis, and is now under investigation for sexual assault. Really snuffy?

Snuffy: *cricket*.......

1 Like

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Ibmojotu(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
All Nigerians youth needs is an enabling environment, a working Govt policies that support small businesses like this OjShoes and a willing leader to lead by example and I am so hopeful for this country seeing Osinbajo ticking all these boxes

1 Like

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hope he billed him very well sha
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by OLAPO1: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
THE REAL MVP, THE TRUE FATHER OF MSMEs and the greatest of VPs

2 Likes

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Dejyom(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is why we repeatedly tell Naysayers who spread misinformation on the Social Media regarding Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN, claiming he is all about talking and talking without action, that they are clowns and Mischief Makers.
The VP doesn't just preach, advocate and campaign change that will lead to development, he practices it. He leads by example. He supports and encourages growth and development especially in the informal sector.
This is the right man for the job if truly we are serious about getting the country to the next level of development.

1 Like

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by demitola(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
slivertongue:
OK.
VP trader moni
You should be very ashamed of yourself sincerely with this useless comment. Anyways you can relate that Prof with something; what can we relate your own father with aside giving birth to e-rats?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.