Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) (55379 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Met With Edo Delegates Without Oshiomole And Ize-Iyamu / Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
SCAMENT
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by AMBURSAA(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
2023 AREWA WILL VOTE ANY CANDIDATE FROM SOUTH-WEST, BUT WHAT EVER BE THE CASE AREWA WILL NOT VOTE FOR IGBO,, IF PDP WANT TO WIN 2023 ELECTION GIVE TICKET TO KWANKWASO
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Stop embarrassing yourself
leave my mention.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
murecool:
your mates are fixing their lives while you remain an Internet troll.

Happy birthday brother more money to your account
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
HacheNoire:

Can imagine how miserable your life is.

but our VP went around sharing trader moni in 2019. I didnt denigrate his person or office. I only said what happened. I was at his 'rescue' when a cleric called him out yet someone attacked me for standing witb him. abeg Menton no be by force
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
So every shoe should go ahead and tweet the VP with your products. Why not the dumb government open shoe factories to harness the fullness of this Enterprise.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
I love this.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Resurrection212: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
How this guy got this like made me to conclude that most of people on this forum are insane.
slivertongue:
OK.
VP trader moni
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Afamsi: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
For one to be an apc member, you must be a good actor. I pity the gullible Nigerians.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
slivertongue:
OK.
VP trader moni

even the VP will smile and move on after seeing this post. so all the emotional laden mentions no hard feelings i
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Lifted2000: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
I really can not contain my joy in expressing this.. this is a dream I never thought would happen. Words has failed me and I may not use the appropriate words but I really what to thank his Excellency @ProfOsinbajo for his patronage and support for ojbest footwear.. https:///JADfAB1s0L
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Lifted2000: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
I was in the office of the Vice President to take measurements of his feet and later returned to make delivery of the order. Never have I seen a man as humble, simple and ready to support like his Excellency. He is highly friendly and jovial and this made my communication with him easy
https:///4HNRuaTHzB
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Pickieox(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
murecool:
The VP’s official photographer, Tolani Alli captures this development in 6 P’s.

I: Providence
It is more than a mere act of divine arrangement, providence works with intense intentionality.

Story Time: So this guy, OjBest, tweeted at the @profosinbajo about his shoe craft and while it’s not always likely he sees these things, he saw this one.

Oj wanted to gift him a shoe & also use that opportunity to further expose his craftsmanship to the world. Remember shoot your shot(he did), it worked out and @profosinbajo even ordered a pair of a sandal he likes to wear and provided a sample for OJ

II: Preparation

Providence loves to work with preparation. Unknown to OjBest, he met a VP prepared to embrace his story, especially if there was quality to back it up. You see @profosinbajo is very loud when it comes to championing Made in Nigeria for Export (MINE) products.

To him, it's more than another government policy to elevate MSMEs, he really believes in it. He buys Nigerian to use, not for optics.

III: Proficiency

Providence, like a lake, loves to empty itself into the ocean of proficiency. Standing before the right person is great, but you MUST be proficient enough to offer unmistakable value and quality, that’s your staying power (more on this later).

Yes “shoot your shot”, but is your shot quality?

IV: Prose

Words matter and regardless of your religion predilection, many can identify with Proverbs Chapter 22:29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings".

I am sure a lot of you have always translated this verse largely for the luxury of prose and candor. However, this experience made me have a rethink. To stand before Kings, can it mean more than that? Can it be to receive kingly insight to becoming a king in your own right?

OjBest offered to gift the shoes to the VP; but the VP insisted on paying for the service offered and then went on to use the moment to imprint on him about always knowing and stating your value in order to succeed as an Entrepreneur.

IV Projection

There was skepticism. "He won't wear it", voices said of the VP. See, people don’t always project who you are, they project who THEY think you are or worse, who they think you should be. Zero out of 10 times though, they are wrong.

The VP did wear the shoes today and will almost certainly wear more shoes from Oj (see my prior point on staying power).
The words that came to my heart when I noticed him wearing the shoes today on his way to a meeting in the garden?! He walks his talk.

VI: Parting Point

Seldom listen to skepticism when your gun is loaded with powder...this is your value on your journey to greatness. Greatness if you succeed and lesson that will shape your greatness if you don’t.

Good evening.

#TolaniAlli #TheHat #Storyteller

https://twitter.com/tolanialli/status/1375922576799584256?s=19
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2021
Jhayphil:

In as much as you're right, this is not one of such strategies. Its just an encouragement, we have to patronize Naija.

Let’s say it’s the impact or advantages of social media bt it’s worthless without good governance and good representation.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by OLULAW: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Osinbajo the Spare Tyre. Shameless man.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by 22brains(m): 1:08am On Mar 29, 2021
2special:
aids as in?
AS IN HIV AND AIDS

1 Like

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:30am On Mar 29, 2021
ChiefOloye:
The handlers and some of the aides of the Vice President are not as brilliant and erudite as the VP himself, they're top-notch. See packaging and branding. I give it to them any day.
Would you prefer that your handlers and aides are more "brilliant and erudite" than you if you were a politician?
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Fibonacci88:
I hate APC but if they present this man in 2023 I have no choice.
your choice remains inconsequential
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
To date, it beats my imagination why people prefer Tinubu to Osinbajo. This man is not only intelligent, he is also sensitive and connects with the people.

Politics and sentiments aside, I strongly believe that most of the things he does today are borne out of pressure to please his boss. The Osinbajo who sacked Daura and visited all the states of Niger Delta to promote peace and tranquility has all the takes to put Nigeria on the right track.
your opinion is inconsequential (has no effects) .
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by BizBayo: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Penguin2:
2023 campaign has begun in earnest.

Na we them dey use formart for?

We know

You be bad guy I swear grin grin grin grin .. I was getting carried away until I saw your comment. Na true jare grin grin grin
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Pat081: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Sorry to ask oooooo hope is not U.K in Nigeria name those people are bad they can do anything
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by faceland: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
77up:
Imagine this thinking undecided

What do you want him to do in that circle than to just play along with them? It's obvious he would have been a dead man if he continue acting smart, his helicopter crash is eye opener.

Let him become president and see how government is been done but unnecessary hatred and tribalism won't gree undecided

His silence made them install a puppet in Aso Rock. This is Yahauwa part two but instead of letters from the president, we now have actors reading script for TV cameras. If the table was turned, the Hausa VP would be president today.

The man didn't think of Nigeria, the thought of his master Bola Tinubu who must have told him to back down so that after Buhari, he can become president (in his dream of cause).
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
richmond500:
ROMANS 12:25
For thou knoweth O Lord that the slightest amount of fvck, thy servant giveth not
werey grin
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by greenalwaz: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
murecool:
The VP’s official photographer, Tolani Alli captures this development in 6 P’s.

I: Providence
It is more than a mere act of divine arrangement, providence works with intense intentionality.

Story Time: So this guy, OjBest, tweeted at the @profosinbajo about his shoe craft and while it’s not always likely he sees these things, he saw this one.

Oj wanted to gift him a shoe & also use that opportunity to further expose his craftsmanship to the world. Remember shoot your shot(he did), it worked out and @profosinbajo even ordered a pair of a sandal he likes to wear and provided a sample for OJ

II: Preparation

Providence loves to work with preparation. Unknown to OjBest, he met a VP prepared to embrace his story, especially if there was quality to back it up. You see @profosinbajo is very loud when it comes to championing Made in Nigeria for Export (MINE) products.

To him, it's more than another government policy to elevate MSMEs, he really believes in it. He buys Nigerian to use, not for optics.

III: Proficiency

Providence, like a lake, loves to empty itself into the ocean of proficiency. Standing before the right person is great, but you MUST be proficient enough to offer unmistakable value and quality, that’s your staying power (more on this later).

Yes “shoot your shot”, but is your shot quality?

IV: Prose

Words matter and regardless of your religion predilection, many can identify with Proverbs Chapter 22:29 "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings".

I am sure a lot of you have always translated this verse largely for the luxury of prose and candor. However, this experience made me have a rethink. To stand before Kings, can it mean more than that? Can it be to receive kingly insight to becoming a king in your own right?

OjBest offered to gift the shoes to the VP; but the VP insisted on paying for the service offered and then went on to use the moment to imprint on him about always knowing and stating your value in order to succeed as an Entrepreneur.

IV Projection

There was skepticism. "He won't wear it", voices said of the VP. See, people don’t always project who you are, they project who THEY think you are or worse, who they think you should be. Zero out of 10 times though, they are wrong.

The VP did wear the shoes today and will almost certainly wear more shoes from Oj (see my prior point on staying power).
The words that came to my heart when I noticed him wearing the shoes today on his way to a meeting in the garden?! He walks his talk.

VI: Parting Point

Seldom listen to skepticism when your gun is loaded with powder...this is your value on your journey to greatness. Greatness if you succeed and lesson that will shape your greatness if you don’t.

Good evening.

#TolaniAlli #TheHat #Storyteller

https://twitter.com/tolanialli/status/1375922576799584256?s=19
Interesting
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
banmee:

Same problem I have with some of my soldiers.

Me: PVT Snuffy, why are you hanging around that dirt bag?

Snuffy: SFC, he is a good guy. He just made a couple of mistakes.

Me: A couple? He's had a DUI, pissed hot in a urinalysis, and is now under investigation for sexual assault. Really snuffy?

Snuffy: *cricket*.......
LMAO @ PVT snuffy. Show me your friend and I will twll you who you are.

BTW did you ever do this toPVT Snuffy

[img]https://media1./images/ddab7184ef3c36b581841053df4aa7ca/tenor.gif?itemid=14572412[/img]
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by banmee(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO @ PVT snuffy. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.

BTW did you ever do this to PVT Snuffy

[img]https://media1./images/ddab7184ef3c36b581841053df4aa7ca/tenor.gif?itemid=14572412[/img]

Only drill sergeants can do that and even that has a limit. It's called hazing and if it is proven you actually did it in a regular unit then your career is over for sure.
Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
banmee:

Only drill sergeants can do that and even that has a limit. It's called hazing and if it is proven you actually did it in a regular unit then your career is over for sure.
Na wa O. No wonder I hear complaints from the old guard about how soft things have become

1 Like

Re: OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) by banmee(m): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Na wa O. No wonder I hear complaints from the old guard about how soft things have become

It has. Unfortunately we are adapting to society unlike back in the day when society adapted to us. Sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests / Atiku Lists Some Of His Companies In Twitter Conversation / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.